Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Godly the full story

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Okey, fair enough :)

But what kind of ****ty kd gets mass deleted every age? SL seems like a real bad kd to me now :(
    Mehul was a bastard. SL definitely wasn't ****ty, but did have some bad luck with the accounts IMHO.

I am pretty sure mehul picked the ones to delete. Every stinkin war it was like, delete the provinces with the soldiers...
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by azsxdcfv View Post
    I have a question. Did you ever rejoin SL in age 15-17(cant remember) before getting deleted for trading accounts?
    No, but I was told that the account that I left that was a pure randomed SL account was deleted within the same round.

It was sad to me because there was a time when someone in SL made an ebay listing for a SL account and it auctioned up to about $400.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    No, but I was told that the account that I left that was a pure randomed SL account was deleted within the same round.

It was sad to me because there was a time when someone in SL made an ebay listing for a SL account and it auctioned up to about $400.
    I think it was $500.

So your history of cheating-to-win started back then already? LOL, I can't believe people brag about winning something when they blatantly admit to cheating...

You should be ashamed instead of proud.
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    So your history of cheating-to-win started back then already? LOL, I can't believe people brag about winning something when they blatantly admit to cheating...

You should be ashamed instead of proud.
    Cool story. Every kingdom traded. In your eyes, there are no winners from rounds 4 through whenever trading became legal.

Go home, troll.

Utopia finally got it right like every other game on the planet that you should be able to choose your teammates.

Anyone who disagrees either has no friends or sucks so bad that no one wants them.

Cool story. Every kingdom traded. In your eyes, there are no winners from rounds 4 through whenever trading became legal.

Go home, troll.

Utopia finally got it right like every other game on the planet that you should be able to choose your teammates.

Anyone who disagrees either has no friends or sucks so bad that no one wants them.
    And what team mates would you have chosen when you started playing utopia then? Did you have 24 friends playing already that you could join ... OR did you find friends on the road?

Just saying not allowing trading back then was a pretty good idea back then. You got to meet so much new people and your contact net broaden then ofc you traded anyway when you built your contact-net.
    Last edited by Korp; 27-01-2016 at 17:08.

Sir Postalot
    Nice revisionist history.

I'm fully aware that Korp is going to go rabid by this next statement, but idc and will be ignoring him because I didn't trade *my* prov:

SL was #1 every single round from round 5 through 10 until midway into the round when Mehul would do his deletions.

For all of our talent, we were atrocious at doing the trading/proxy thing.

If there was a legal trading system, SL would be universally recognized as the best kd of all time.
    Can't possibly be true as we went wire to mehuling the rotating halfer age. #1 from OOP and 50% larger than the server by week 2. Wire to Wire in age 6 as well.

That's just a stupid argument; basically you're saying that cheating is ok if everyone does it? Come on, really? I was there in round #2 and got killed off three times because I refused to give up my province. I'm a person that plays by the rules, no matter if I disagree with them.

Go home, troll.
    Palem, Godly's insulting me

Great comeback, I have no friends and/or I suck.... At least I did not and will not cheat ;) Want to try again?
    Last edited by faegan; 27-01-2016 at 17:16.
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Korp, basically it was people that you played with in other games that you could hold accountable since you know them.

The biggest requirement of a player in utopia is accountability. Random players don't have this because they don't have any investment.

But if it's someone you know, they're going to wake up to do things, not mess up, etc.

And just lol at flogger claiming he never traded. Go home you're drunk.

Faegan, who defines it as cheating? There was a time when women weren't allowed to vote. Instead of being sheep, some people actually fought to get the laws changed. I know it's a stretch of an analogy, but the point is sometimes you gotta break the rules to make them better.
    Last edited by Godly; 27-01-2016 at 17:17.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    And what team mates would you have chosen when you started playing utopia then? Did you have 24 friends playing already that you could join ... OR did you find friends on the road?

Just saying not allowing trading back then was a pretty good idea back then. You got to meet so much new people and your contact net broaden then ofc you traded anyway when you built your contact-net.
    It's a good idea, but when you're on a server trying to achieve goals, you want to make sure everyone in the kd is as committed as you are. And that's the reason trading was invented.

Some people play for fun. Others play to win. As long as we're all enjoying the game without hacking or abusing code, I suggest we live and let live.

You claim yourself a troll in your sig, Godly is simply calling you by your sir name.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Fiend
    That's just a stupid argument; basically you're saying that cheating is ok if everyone does it? Come on, really? I was there in round #2 and got killed off three times because I refused to give up my province. I'm a person that plays by the rules, no matter if I disagree with them.

Great comeback, I have no friends and/or I suck.... At least I did not and will not cheat ;) Want to try again?

He didn't cheat, unless you're saying every kd that has been crowned are cheats as well, based on your logic. And expanding further, can we say that alliances is a form of cheating as well?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by band of horses View Post
    you claim yourself a troll in your sig, godly is simply calling you by your sir name.
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by azsxdcfv View Post
    He didn't cheat, unless you're saying every kd that has been crowned are cheats as well, based on your logic. And expanding further, can we say that alliances is a form of cheating as well?
    Trading was cheating, it doesnt matter how socially acceptable it was, it was still cheating. And its true, most kingdoms cheated back then. And no alliances wasnt a form of cheating since it wasnt strictly against the rules trading was.

Thread Information