Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Godly the full story

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Trading was cheating, it doesnt matter how socially acceptable it was, it was still cheating. And its true, most kingdoms cheated back then. And no alliances wasnt a form of cheating since it wasnt strictly against the rules trading was.
    I don't think it's socially acceptable, but I do know almost every kd traded even the ghettos. And yes, technically alliances weren't against the rules, but it also wasn't the way the game was supposed to be played.

I guess it's a moot point as today, trading has become legal, and alliances are still around.

Quote Originally Posted by azsxdcfv View Post
    I don't think it's socially acceptable, but I do know almost every kd traded even the ghettos. And yes, technically alliances weren't against the rules, but it also wasn't the way the game was supposed to be played.

I guess it's a moot point as today, trading has become legal, and alliances are still around.
    "I dont think its socially accepted but everyone did it!" *facepalm*

There is no alliance around anymore

lol.

It was always cheating. It was always socially acceptable. It was even one of those counted on random events that could change the course of a war. We even had a term for it, "mehuled". Do we name things in that manner if we consider it a good practice? "It was a good war until Dragon's got Mehuled" sounds like trading was not socially acceptable but strictly speaking, cheating?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Postaholic
    atleast scripting was not cheating ... or ...... wait.

of course not. It was the application of skill in a manner inconsistent with the rules.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Fanatic
    lmao lawyered

The Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    You claim yourself a troll in your sig, Godly is simply calling you by your sir name.
    There's an end date in my signature
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    A can of tuna that's expired is still a can of tuna

Well, it does depend on how long ago it has expired. Eventually it can become dust really... Change is like that. Just as a banana left on a compost pile eventually becomes soil. So Faegan will one day be less tuna, although he may have to pass through a stinky phase to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Well, it does depend on how long ago it has expired. Eventually it can become dust really... Change is like that. Just as a banana left on a compost pile eventually becomes soil. So Faegan will one day be less tuna, although he may have to pass through a stinky phase to get there.
    I already stink..
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    Yet worn in your sig as a badge of honor.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I wear BoH as a Badge Of Honor.
    Last edited by Korp; 28-01-2016 at 19:07.

Are we just ignoring Flogger when he says his KD was th biggest start to end?

Forum Fanatic
    lol poor lestat noones bit so far on your rabble rousing

The Jerks.

I was thinking how funny it was how Godly just disregarded Floggers comment totally. He knows he cant argue againist flogger cause the truth is on floggers side.

Thread Information