Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Godly the full story

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    lol poor lestat noones bit so far on your rabble rousing
    It's OK I get no attention at all these days :D

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    "All the other ages we were successful?" We were #1 virtually every age we played.
    Hitting #1 briefly for a couple ticks oop doesn't mean much. When Absalom was around early ages, you finished #1 once. Don't even try and take any credit for getting invited to Paradox Gauntlet at the end of the age.

Our kd victory in age 6 came from my superior intel of actually getting copies of your absalom chat to do the PK and exposing you and Chai and you both wanting to save face. Both of you pretty much stayed out of the limelight shortly thereafter when darklove disbanded you the next age, but it seems you got the courage to show up again once I retired a few years later and had a nice little run.
    Shai already covered most of this. I was barely even involved in the takedown beyond knowing about it in advance. You should know this with your 'superior intel'. The action was called off after Chai pk'd Tom due to RTP feeling it was morally wrong due to Chai knowing Tom and thus stopping by his own decision. Had RTP wanted to finish the job, your kingdom would have been easily removed from the top.

Neither I or Chai stayed out of the limelight any more than normal after that. I finished as the #1 province and largest eoa province ever. The next age Chai ran Reign of Absalom which you and 666 used 200 avian multies to gb. I ran what could be called the first modern war kingdom. The first half of the age we gained a huge lead in the new "kd honor" chart through warring while also in position to potentially triple crown. This was despite dealing with the 666 multies gbing Reign. Then HaLL 2 or 3 vs 1'd an Abs kingdom. Absalom then smashed HaLL until they had nothing left to smash despite Darklove's repeated attempts to unconditionally surrender including agreeing to photograph himself wearing a pink tutu. No one planned to play utopia for 16 years back then and I, along with RTP and others, quit after the age. My main reason for quitting was mainly because I was moving to Canada at the time. I never really planned to play past age 6 back then.

As for your statement, "it seems you got the courage to show up again once I retired a few years later and had a nice little run." When I came back and was leading Beauty, you also came back not long after in Desire. Desire had taken a cheap shot on us the last day of the previous age when we had half our provinces in vacation mode as was normal eoa back then. When we found Desire, we flattened them in war with half of Desire's provinces being killed off and some of them more than once and all the others tiny. You quit again not long after.

Given that I took on a 25 kingdom alliance (ES) in age 13 for nothing more than them feeding someone and randoming me once and destroyed them, its pretty clear your like 5-10 kingdom group had no chance vs me had you had the courage to keep at it. But mehul let you have a good little run at success once we got deleted the second time;p
    Had RTP not decided to call off the attack due to feeling it was the right thing to do morally after Chai lead the pk on Tom, RA would not have finished #1. It is as simple as that.

To provide a little backstory, I had had alliance wars vs the most powerful group (barduvia/corma) the 3 ages prior to I PK'd ASF. After I PK'd ASF, he seems to think it was impressive he got them to bounce me shortly therafter. Barduvia disbanded the age we won in age 6, and your attempts at taking us off #1 you couldn't get support for once you could no longer be covert since I posted your chat.

True power is just being able to do whatever you want for whatever reason. Absalom had power but could never really use it.
    Yes, you had losing alliance wars with Barduvia. That indeed was your claim to fame before you became known for pk'ing me when we were allied and I had a 1M nw lead on you with a few days left in the round. I didn't get anyone to bounce on you after. I was at work without internet when it was all decided and planned. I didn't even know that you had posted in the forum taking credit for it until you were alraedy being taken down. When I got home, I was invited into the ICQ chat with it already happening. You pk'd me, and your prov and flip's provs were both taken down within a day without me even saying a word. I'm not sure what you prove by quoting

You've proven you can often get away with doing whatever you want for whatever reason you want. Your gb on Emeriti a couple ages ago was another great proof of that. However, you are wrong about Abslaom. The reason Absalom didn't use their power to do whatever they wanted whenever they wanted like you did was not because they couldn't, but because they chose not to due to their own moral code.

Real power isn't Chai having to hide where he played for 2 years until I quit and you never winning an age nor never getting #1 until I quit.
    FYI, Chai never hid from you (he just found better things to do than play) and I was #1 prov again the very next age after you pk'd me (with the highest land ever that you stated would be impossible to achieve that same age.) This was the same age you had your first #1 kd finish. My kingdom was #2 right behind yours most of the age. I never pushed for taking your kingdom down even though it could have meant #1 for mine. Certainly if Chai was playing in hiding for 2 years, you could have found him with your superior intel, but I guess you were just having delusions.

I only played 4 full ages before you quit. My first age, I finished top 10 kd and top 10 prov with a fully untraded kingdom. My second age, I was #1 prov with a 1M nw lead over you with a few days left and we've already discussed what happened then. My kingdom was in position to finish either #3 or possibly #2 which would have been ahead of yours before the pk. The next age my kd was #2 most of the age with yours #1. DarkSky and I broke the 40k acre barrier when no one had ever even got close to 30k before with my prov finishing #1. The next age we dominated in war so badly that we had a 25% lead in kd honor by mid age and had all of the top 50 kingdoms besides a couple of our friends with full hostile/war blocks up so we couldn't war anyone anymore. I'm not ashamed of my record for those 4 ages before I quit even if yours is arguably better for those 4 due to your one #1 finish.

Its quite clear looking at the game today your lame ass strat of having your kingdom farm out to you with no trade balance and tax was bad for the game.
    My kingdom didn't "farm out" to me. I released all my specs well in advance of eoa to boost my econ and then aided out with high peasants. Then I gave my kingdom numerous high gc thief targets when I started elite pumping which they robbed and gave me half of their bounty. Perhaps it was one of the first modern elite/nw pumps and obviously you cried and whined hard about it when you saw that you couldn't beat me in nw which is what everyone cared about that age. You were also fortunate that your kingdom mate flip was running 20+ multies to help you pull off the pk along with your other ICQ contacts.

When someone who clearly hates you admits you ran the game for a few years, you know it's true

"JRRTolkien
    (10-Sep-2001 09:04 am)
    Cmon guys, it doesnt mean that if one KD feeds.. everybody who belongs to that alliance feeds also. We all know that one or more KD in ES, EoS, AA, VLaOS, KLA, BLADES, HaLL, OS etc feeds.

*flogger is feeded*

And about this Alliance war.. this is adding spice to Round 13

ES/Eos/AA is winning on some war and losing in some. the same is also happening with VLaoS/HaLL/OS/BLADES/KLA.

We can never tell w/c alliance is honorable or not becoz in every alliance there can be a player or more who plays dirty.

Lets just wait and see who wins this war.

As for Flogger starting this whole Alliance War.. for me, he has the intention on reigning over Utopia again and ES stands on his way. and we all know his gay. =P"
    Is that supposed to be from toffe? It doesn't sound much like him, but I didn't play that age so I can't be sure.

Zauper, thanks for the clarification. It was the Playboy Elf age I was thinking of.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 04-02-2016 at 03:27.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    was going to say we were ahead randoming as orcs for awhile. Probably could have done decently against PB's but the other abs kingdoms super pumped humans to like +100% pop and even with like a 20% land advantage was farmsville. Realest was a nub for picking orc. But at least we were active...

We got most our acres from warring some kingdom and taking like 30% their land. (we were #1/#2 at the time) during the war PB's caught up, and with the mechanics back then would have farmed us in back 2 back war so forced a CF for several weeks.

The server was already significantly less competitive at that point, and ABS was extremely over represented in the top Rage/EQ/Edge/PB/DoA, plus eoa naps with Nexus\seasons pre age. There was a total of about 10 whoring kingdoms and 6 were allied\friendly. PB's made smart move taking fastest dicing race! It wasn't really rocket science, other kingdoms won ages without doing anything impressive by napping all and having fastest dicing races. Just not an option for non abs who were forced to war repeatedly and often in succession.
    I still think it's funny abs blamed us for going dice age. While sanc and grace? Did the same but failed. Both of the ages we weren't #1 all age. If I remember correctly Tivoli had it a bit the second one.

Ps wtf do ppl remember **** so precisely about 16yrs ago!

Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    Ps wtf do ppl remember **** so precisely about 16yrs ago!
    Im pretty sure they write utopia diaries and got em all saved :P
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Postaholic
    lol so much crap, people being full of them self, and ofc asf and his abs lab dog shai (even tho i love shai) but come on you where just mediorcer players and always was, asf was nothing without his lil abs alliance to come and bail him out none stop, none of the gaind so called crowns is worth **** when you had to GB and powerplay to get them. Infact i dont think asf of fagsalom got 1 single crown up to age 50 without dirty play.

And LOL for abs having a moral code, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

****ing joke you old retard. (hence the player retard dont BAN ME).

Forum Fanatic
    It was the playboy elf age I was thinking of
    They weren't #1 out the gate here, either. I recall ED being ahead of them with dubais reverse bank. I remember them discussing whether to pull a bf and challange pbs before pbs dice past them and out of range or not.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    They weren't #1 out the gate here, either. I recall ED being ahead of them with dubais reverse bank. I remember them discussing whether to pull a bf and challange pbs before pbs dice past them and out of range or not.
    Can u tell me what happened yr 4 age 25?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    (hence the player retard dont BAN ME).
    Don't tell me how to live my life

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    Can u tell me what happened yr 4 age 25?
    Age 25 was lazy. Pbs bf ser had solidified the t3 and were all napd (minus the challange later) by this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Don't tell me how to live my life
    “Live your life like you're 80 looking back on your teenager years. You know if your dad calls you at eight in the morning and asks if you want to go out for breakfast. As a teenager you're like no, I want to sleep. But as an eighty year old looking back you have that breakfast with your dad. It just little things like that, that helped me when I was a teenager in terms of making choices you won't regret.” ~TS

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Age 25 was lazy. Pbs bf ser had solidified the t3 and were all napd (minus the challange later) by this point.
    ^This is why we are BFFs
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Fanatic
    impressive recall in this thread

The Jerks.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    impressive recall in this thread
    Only a robot could recall things in such detail. Y'know I saw Star Trek the Motion Picture.

Commander Spock: V'Ger must evolve. Its knowledge has reached the limits of this universe and it must evolve. What it requires of its god, doctor, is the answer to its question, "Is there nothing more"?

The Answer: yeah, I haven't competed yet. There's more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information