Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is Gameplay ?!

Where is Gameplay ?!

Hello, I have not played for 2 years and 2 years before that, last time I played I made new account and got into this kd, where I found 18 provinces were menaged by same dude, I reported this and deleted my province saying ''eh utopia is still rubbish game''. Six month after that I got email saying ''we will check for cheaters''. Now, today I made new account and got in the same kd, same name, and same person who is playing 18 provinces again.

I would like to discuss how I can get into some other kd when I make new account in 2 years. Thank you for participation, suggestion and ideas.

<removed>
    Last edited by Palem; 23-01-2016 at 20:28.

How can a person who has 1196 post say such non culture gilbberish. You are reported and stay away from me, thank you for consideration.

Well, its easy to tell whos the one writing gibberish its not Pillz.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Don't insult users.

That being said, I have a hard time believing your story. Support has never been backed up 6 months and someone xlogging 17 other provs is not only unlikely to go undetected, but it's not even a very good way to play.

where do I write gilbberish, plase if you dont have anything better to do, leave this topic alone, here is for disscussion, suggestion and advice only, thank you

You can now join kingdoms in Utopia directly through an invitation by a Monarch.

You can also "defect" and see if you can land in another kingdom...its highly unlikely that you will randomly defect and land in the same kingdom.

However if you go to the "recruitment forum" ... you can find kingdoms looking for players willing to join.

All they really need is your email address tied to your account...so once the invitation is sent, your lobby will show that you can join that kingdom inviting you.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Forum Fanatic
    What kingdom is it lol?

The Jerks.

0/10.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by tehawk View Post
    where do I write gilbberish, plase if you dont have anything better to do, leave this topic alone, here is for disscussion, suggestion and advice only, thank you

You realize you probably shouldn't tell Palem and Bishop to not comment lol... #FAIL
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

This entire thread sounds like gibberish starting from the OP.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by tehawk View Post
    Hello, I have not played for 2 years and 2 years before that, last time I played I made new account and got into this kd, where I found 18 provinces were menaged by same dude, I reported this and deleted my province saying ''eh utopia is still rubbish game''. Six month after that I got email saying ''we will check for cheaters''. Now, today I made new account and got in the same kd, same name, and same person who is playing 18 provinces again.

I would like to discuss how I can get into some other kd when I make new account in 2 years. Thank you for participation, suggestion and ideas.
    On the wol/choser/ page you see on the 5th row down a recruitment indicator. Tap that to see potential recruiters to get you out of your automated kingdom. Here is an example:

Light Antimatter (x:x)
    Kingdom: Conundrum Tundra (x:x)
    Owner: You
    Recruitment: 22 kingdoms are recruiting (22 want players like you) THIS ONE.
    Invitations: You have zero invitations

Good luck and enjoy the age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

DonJuan thank you for answer,

You can now join kingdoms in Utopia directly through an invitation by a Monarch.
    All they really need is your email address tied to your account...so once the invitation is sent, your lobby will show that you can join that kingdom inviting you.
    However if you go to the "recruitment forum" ... you can find kingdoms looking for players willing to join.
    Does this mean when new monarch invite me, my ''email address tied to my account'' will be tied to his account and not again to first monarch account ?

You can also "defect" and see if you can land in another kingdom...its highly unlikely that you will randomly defect and land in the same kingdom.
    I did defect 2 years ago and got into sister kd of this person, in this new kd, this other dude or girl is also playing as one of his other 19-22 provinces in old kingdom is playing monarch there, and this dude who is king in first kingdom is playing as sidekick or other 19-22 provinces in this new kingdom where I defected.

.................................................................................................... .....................................

I want to know if some other monarch invites me: will my email, log in, province name or race/persona be tied to new king or it is allways tied to first king where I made original first province after next 2 years of absence from utopia.

If you think someone is cheating then you should report them.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

In some other topic I would say that you are correct, and I would repeat myself that I did, and got answer 6 months later, and 18 months later I landed in the same kd with the same dude.

But I wont, cause this thread is about gameplay ?!
    The problem is:

I get in kd with person who is dileberately sabotaging game with missinformation or misdirection, and who is willingly unable to teach someone all he knows so his kingdom developes into community.

I defect from his kingdom, get into a kingdom where he also plays, go to war with his first kingdom, and kick his ass game-in, and hes 2 other provinces, so he need to make 2-3 inactives to pump himself money by stealing and aid.

Then 2 years after I get in the same kingdom with the same dude doing everything the same.

So where is GAMEPLAY in that ?

Imho I did everything with this king, and now game repeats itself. Similar sensation is from those old insert coin arcade games, from sega etc, on some of them when you kill the last boss the game starts again from the begining.

Thread Information