Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: To the taunt guy

And people wonder why no one plays this game anymore.

You think Mehul would be designing troll banners aimed to harass individuals while his game was going down the tank and there haven't been relevant changes for 3 years, or appoint a drunk guy as a forum admin to represent his company when he's the one leading charge in trolling and harassing me -- something against the forum rules? Oh, I guess it's OK since I'm the target.

You're all a bunch of sheep. I would defend my worst enemy in this instance. Companies should remain professional at all times. This is unprofessional.
    Last edited by Godly; 26-01-2016 at 16:22.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

I am not always drunk. Maybe if mehul had taunts we would still have 80k players.
    Last edited by Bishop; 26-01-2016 at 16:25.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

It's whatever man. This will be my last round (or last few days until you decide to ban me ingame).

I will certainly not be making any future posts in utalk until I get an apology and my username reinstated (you can keep triggered and the picture of the Donald or whatever you guys think is funny).

Everything that you've done that has been goaded on by the trolls of utopia has been extremely unprofessional and you should be ashamed of your abuse of power.

I apologise :) I wouldn't want to actually upset you, really.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    xhalr.com

And you have known cross loggers in your kingdom that have never been actioned. You get mad because all you know how to do is who're and you're terrible at goading nubs into farm wars. You're not the best at anything, and you're certainly not even in the top 10 best Utopian's ever. You're good, don't get me wrong, but your arrogant and delusional and that's why nobody likes you. You're like Proteus, except better at utopia.
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Mehul sold the game when it started to go bad. Really good commitment..

I have not laughed this much reading a single forum thread in years. 11/10 bookmarked for when I need cheering up at work.
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

I find it discusting with this bully mentality, so just because someone is special its ok for everyone to just jump on the bandwagon and single that guy out and do everything they can to hurt his feelings? There is just so much crap a person can take before its actually starting to effect their real emotions and looking how this is just getting uglier and uglier it would not suprise me if a weaker person would start to get emotionally effected by this.

This is just offensive and not even funny..

#StopBullying.gov #Friendsfoundation

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

are you special too vir?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    I find it discusting with this bully mentality, so just because someone is special its ok for everyone to just jump on the bandwagon and single that guy out and do everything they can to hurt his feelings? There is just so much crap a person can take before its actually starting to effect their real emotions and looking how this is just getting uglier and uglier it would not suprise me if a weaker person would start to get emotionally effected by this.

This is just offensive and not even funny..

#StopBullying.gov #Friendsfoundation
    http://www.safekids.com/bullying-cyb...ing-resources/

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    And you have known cross loggers in your kingdom that have never been actioned. You get mad because all you know how to do is who're and you're terrible at goading nubs into farm wars. You're not the best at anything, and you're certainly not even in the top 10 best Utopian's ever. You're good, don't get me wrong, but your arrogant and delusional and that's why nobody likes you. You're like Proteus, except better at utopia.
    If I'm only good, you're trash tier. You're just attacking me to become relevant because the reality is that you've been playing the game almost as long as me and have no actual achievements.

So sh*t talking to others i.e calling them trash players is perfectly fine but trolling in the form of taunt banners, which one has to pay for, is not okay? #special #privileged #livinginabubble

Hey guy I didn't say I had a problem with taunt banners. I just don't like the ones that are flashing and causing me headaches. And then JUST TODAY I found out that one of the developers designed one. What an absolute waste of time! Maybe if they sided with me instead of the trolls and sat down and said "Hey Mr. Godly... help us with the changelist, please" then we could have some good gameplay fixes. You'll also have to hire protector to find all the exploits because that's all he knows how to do.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    If I'm only good, you're trash tier. You're just attacking me to become relevant because the reality is that you've been playing the game almost as long as me and have no actual achievements.
    so wtf is triggered? apparently i'm not up on my slang, or did godly invent this also?

TOP DEFINITION
    Triggered
    The mating call of a landwhale as it submerges from the patriarchy.
    Person 1: "Look at that landwhale, what is she going on about?"
    Person 2: "She is triggered"
    by muhlegion July 10, 2014

Triggered
    A desire to harm one's self, physically or mentally. Can be done through cutting, burning, smoking, drinking, and pretty much any other addiction, physical or mental.
    I feel so triggered. (means: I want to hurt myself. badly.)
    -Gurch

Thread Information