Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: To the taunt guy

You skipped the definition that matters: "Getting filled with hate after seeing, hearing or experiencing something you can't stand."

Basically what we have in utopia is a bunch of trolls (some even in my own kingdom) combined with jealous people (like Shockwave) to form an entire army of noobs in this forum and on IRC that have one purpose: to piss me off.

They will either:
    1) have zero respect for all of my many accomplishments as the undisputed best player of all time
    2) repeat talking points like Korp saying I'm a cheater because I explored what the game told me I could explore or resetted my province when both the game and Bishop told me that I could reset my province

in an attempt to piss me off. It doesn't work though because I'm always winning. All of these guys just think they're winning but I'm the winner, always.

The ones in my kingdom are the worst though because I literally strap them onto my backs and carry them to a crown round after round. You'd think they'd be licking my boots or something, right?
    Last edited by Godly; 26-01-2016 at 17:18.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Actually wingding, that kinda fits...
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Hey guy I didn't say I had a problem with taunt banners. I just don't like the ones that are flashing and causing me headaches. And then JUST TODAY I found out that one of the developers designed one. What an absolute waste of time! Maybe if they sided with me instead of the trolls and sat down and said "Hey Mr. Godly... help us with the changelist, please" then we could have some good gameplay fixes. You'll also have to hire protector to find all the exploits because that's all he knows how to do.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    are you special too vir?
    I just don't like watching people cyberbully another person because i know deep down it will hurt. #BeAFriendNotABystander

Even if godly was on a egotrip i dont find it ok to harass someone just because they might be a bit high on themselves.. I mean who wouldnt be after winning everything there is to win?

edit: to clearify that was a hypothetical scenario, i dont know what he won or not
    Last edited by vir; 26-01-2016 at 17:27.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

If you read Godly's posts in Trump's voice you cant even tell the difference.

Postaholic
    "in an attempt to piss me off. It doesn't work though because I'm always winning. All of these guys just think they're winning but I'm the winner, always."

I read that in Charlie Sheen's voice. Quite amusing :P

Veteran
    #ContentCreated
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

And people wonder why no one plays this game anymore.

You think Mehul would be designing troll banners aimed to harass individuals while his game was going down the tank and there haven't been relevant changes for 3 years, or appoint a drunk guy as a forum admin to represent his company when he's the one leading charge in trolling and harassing me -- something against the forum rules? Oh, I guess it's OK since I'm the target.

You're all a bunch of sheep. I would defend my worst enemy in this instance. Companies should remain professional at all times. This is unprofessional.
    No- he would probably be making coffee and wondering how drunk he was when he wrote the code.
    My life is better then yours.

I'm not even going to talk on the utalk because I think I'll be banned in game soon for my comments on here because they have a "I can do whatever I want clause." Normally I wouldn't care but I got 24 people in my kingdom that depend on me to carry them.

This entire situation shows just how childish the administration is. I was told that Sean (one of the developers) designed one of the banners. Guy has time to make a dumb banner trying to trigger the best of the best and he doesn't have time to make utopia great again? We should *all* be triggered!

Also how is protector not banned from utopia for life yet? We have IP evidence that he hacked another province during a war.

All he and nesta know how to do is get farm wars OOP with their friends/multis. This is just disgusting!
    Umad

I've never seen you lead a war, therefor I feel it hard to believe you carry a whole kingdom.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    I just don't like watching people cyberbully another person because i know deep down it will hurt. #BeAFriendNotABystander

Even if godly was on a egotrip i dont find it ok to harass someone just because they might be a bit high on themselves.. I mean who wouldnt be after winning everything there is to win?

edit: to clearify that was a hypothetical scenario, i dont know what he won or not
    Problem is, Godly is always harassing people and calling them names, so anything on him is fair game. If he wasn't such an epic d-bag, I would feel sorry for him. Just like I couldn't feel sorry for vlahul if he was the target. D-bags don't deserve sympathy.

That being said, I'm not too proud to admit that I would clear a spot in my kingdom if Godly wanted to play there :P So I can admit he is one of the best players in the game, I just don't like his attitude.

You're all a bunch of sheep. I would defend my worst enemy in this instance. Companies should remain professional at all times. This is unprofessional.
    Lolz, yet you think I should get a ban. :'D

Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    #BeAFriendNotABystander
    But friends are the ones that can cut you the deepest :( #BeABystanderSoItHurtsLess #VirWantsToHurtGoldy #SaveGoldy
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Hey guy I didn't say I had a problem with taunt banners. I just don't like the ones that are flashing and causing me headaches. And then JUST TODAY I found out that one of the developers designed one. What an absolute waste of time! Maybe if they sided with me instead of the trolls and sat down and said "Hey Mr. Godly... help us with the changelist, please" then we could have some good gameplay fixes. You'll also have to hire protector to find all the exploits because that's all he knows how to do.
    So salty.

OMG I just came to a realization : godly = realest.

1. Ego bigger than Alaska.
    2. Thinks he's the best player ever.
    3. Takes credit for every crown, even though he didn't actually do anything to achieve said crown.
    4. Complains about everything he doesn't like, but doesn't like when anyone questions his own actions.
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    OMG I just came to a realization : godly = realest.

1. Ego bigger than Alaska.
    2. Thinks he's the best player ever.
    3. Takes credit for every crown, even though he didn't actually do anything to achieve said crown.
    4. Complains about everything he doesn't like, but doesn't like when anyone questions his own actions.
    5. Can only win with Dirty.

You might be on to something lol

Thread Information