Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kingdom with Fake Tag

Forum Addict
    Somebody once convinced me to play a game of tag, but it turned out to be an excuse for him to grab my ass all day long. Fake tag sucks. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    Somebody once convinced me to play a game of tag, but it turned out to be an excuse for him to grab my ass all day long. Fake tag sucks. :(
    ^5 for the relevance of this post! ;D
    Last edited by goodlilwitch; 27-01-2016 at 17:37. Reason: typo

Err, who says its a fake tag? they can be retaliating 99% and letting someone they have a deal with hit for acres without retal... That doesnt mean its a fake tag... Just means they didnt hit back on this specific kingdom for a reason, such as a CF deal to EoA? or some dragon gc or whatever they have agreed.

A fake tag is usually people tagging War Agreed while randoming out or sets it 2 weeks before actual war in the hope they wont get waved, or tagging Hostile while hitting random or a small ghetto and as said above, ignoring their CF attempts.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlilwitch View Post
    ^5 for the relevance of those post! ;D
    GLW - Want to play a game of tag?

Quote Originally Posted by zsivhawk View Post
    GLW - Want to play a game of tag?
    That's a sweet offer, really. But not much of a challenge for me ;)

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlilwitch View Post
    That's a sweet offer, really. But not much of a challenge for me ;)
    It's true. She plays fake-tag-actually-grab-ass with the best of 'em.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    It's true. She plays fake-tag-actually-grab-ass with the best of 'em.
    Don't get me excited!

Post Fiend
    Never play tag with someone from the Pacific Northwest. We been dodging raindrops all our lives, so we're pretty nimble.

Cry0, you are dead on. I see "Hostile" tags all the time from kingdoms that are bottom feeding. I like to hit the ones that say "Hostile STFU" cause they are so rude. The "Hostile PSO" I seem to leave alone, cause they said Please.

The fake tag I liked best was from your kingdom, Cry0. We agreed to terms, but then your monarch "accidentally" went fortified thus breaking the terms. Your Steward demanded that we wave into your fortified, and when we refused and called off the war, you actually tagged up "*:* Dealbreakers". lol That was classic!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ed View Post
    Never play tag with someone from the Pacific Northwest. We been dodging raindrops all our lives, so we're pretty nimble.
    Cheers! Although I'm a transplant, I've been here long enough to pick up the nimble trait!

Usually the ones I leave alone,especially, are the ones that have a specific KD tagged. But if I notice a KD has been tagged "at war" or something similar for days and notice there's not been any major change, then I might ignore it.

Post Fiend
    Yeah, I am a transplant too which makes me want to dodge the raindrops. hahaha

We have one of those "arranged" wars coming up that I love so much, so we have been tagged for a couple days with "War agreed *:*". Fortunately, we have not been hit from the outside as of yet *knocks on wood*. People seem to respect that tag more than the "Hostile" tag a little more. We are a pieced together kingdom, but we are gonna test ourselved against the mighty Spartans. They will probably smoke us, but Bart is cool and will at least give us advice on how to improve as a kingdom. Wish us luck.

Vermie! I c u!

Veteran
    Why should kingdoms respect tags to begin with? If kingdom A agrees to war kingdom B than that is an agreement between two kingdoms. Such an agreement does not automatically translate in any form of CF/NAP with every other kingdom on the server.

Post Fiend
    Because words

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy View Post
    Because words
    That is true....what are words? Are they real or fake?

What if people use words...do they make them seem real or fake?

Do we respect the KDs for use of words? Whether they are real or fake...do the people who use them truthfully?

It can go both ways....here is an example:

A bigger KD tags "AGREED WAR psfo"...yet hits out for plunders and land grabs randomly while not seeming to engage with anyone in particular. When smaller KDs retal (also tagged "No War" or "RETAL x1")...the kingdoms retaliates harder and points to their tag as reference.

Question is...why do KDs who don't respect tags...use the tags themselves?

Answer is...probably found in philosophy or sociology text book labeled somewhere under "hypocritical narcissist"
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Thread Information