Thread: How to gain Honor?

How to gain Honor?

Which spells and ops give the most honor?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    The harder the spell/op, the more honor it gives.

Though fireballs and NS is both good sources to gain honour, as Fireballs cost less runes then other good giving honour spells so likely you can do more of them this early + fairly good success rate.

NS same easy enough to NS but gives good honour/success rate.

And try aim them at other high honour provinces.

If you asking about outside war, im sorry to say you gain **** all, though on your own KD you gain 1 point per success :p
    War is what happens when language fails.

Forum Fanatic
    More important is keeping honor, and engineering situations where your kingdom can extract as much as possible - either favorable wars you can win, or hostiles where you can reap maximum honor.
    You can actually get quite a bit of honor oow with ops, if you have the hostile bonus. It isn't as good as war ops, and oow it's difficult to bring down attacker offense.

Postaholic
    I find Rob the Towers gives a lot more honour than I ever expect it to. Often times more than NS and other "tougher" ops.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Though fireballs and NS is both good sources to gain honour, as Fireballs cost less runes then other good giving honour spells so likely you can do more of them this early + fairly good success rate.

NS same easy enough to NS but gives good honour/success rate.

And try aim them at other high honour provinces.

If you asking about outside war, im sorry to say you gain **** all, though on your own KD you gain 1 point per success :p

IS THIS WHY MY KD FB ME TO POO?!?! :-o
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

MS/prop are the two ops which give most honor for mystics/rogues respectively.

Like I always said, rob the towers -> extra runes -> extra spells -> extra honor.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    You can move honor like acres with some of the more balanced elite races like elf.

For instance, I could send out more army with my elf cleric last age, thus attracting honor sniffing hounds. The hounds strike for my honor, then my t/m kingdom mates strike the enemies marginal defenses to secure honor in their higher defense provinces.

It's an elf cleric attacker specialty based in the durability thingy. I can then turtle if I please to secure honor on my own behalf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information