Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    There are only 2 certainties in life; death & taxes

No it really wont.
    BB thought the same thing.
    BLUE your my boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    BB thought the same thing.
    Not even close to comparable.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Congrats Pandas. Im certain I speak for 99% of the utopian community when I say we hope u beat the living **** out of the CR ****s and crown

<3 Peetah
    <3 Loons
    <3 Anri
    <3 Hesus
    <3 Cappodocians
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Congrats Pandas. Im certain I speak for 99% of the utopian community when I say we hope u beat the living **** out of the CR ****s and crown

<3 Peetah
    <3 Loons
    <3 Anri
    <3 Hesus
    <3 Cappodocians

Aww... blushing being mentioned ....

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    spoken like a true crown virgin
    Lol! I hope you can put those crowns that you have in your CV real life..

PS:
    I'm not a true crown virgin..
    Last edited by Slickdevil; 07-02-2016 at 02:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post

<3 Peetah
    <3 Loons
    <3 Anri
    <3 Hesus
    <3 Cappodocians
    I can finally be part of the 1%! Does this mean I have to vote for Trump now?

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I can finally be part of the 1%! Does this mean I have to vote for Trump now?
    No.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    Am I the source, or is the KD that you're landdropping that replied my PM to reject my proposal to arrange a war the source? That if you eventually took less than 5k from them instead is irrelevant. When I'm 6th on the chart and 7th is 10% smaller than me after their more recent war win and I have the goodwill to reach out to them to arrange a fight and get more prep time if they wish rather than just bashing them down out of eowcf, speaks volumes of what I was trying to do. Because I actually do want a war. And I was to be rejected by the only KD in my range because he told me he's giving 5k away to you? I showed the same message to both Protector and Anri. Am I not allowed to show it? As the other 2 main KDs competing and preparing to fight, plus my wish that I would like to see a closer chart race, I share whatever little bit I know despite not giving a damn about what's going on, to the other 2 competitors. Certainly the fact that the 90% sized KD rejecting a fight and putting his size further away from me by 5k did tilt me, but was I wrong to share that information?

Game Date June 24 of YR2
    Real Date Mon, 25 Jan at 17:12 GMT+00:00
    Sender Baron Sack the Rogue of Dismay (Them)
    Recipient King ASK and you shall receive the Sorcerer of The Great One (Me)
    Subject Re:Warar?
    "CR(edited out KD numbers and put in KD name)" is going to be taxing about 5k acres off us here in about 15 hours. We will be no where near that land size. Y:Y has been up our butts the last 2 days of war though. Sure they would be happy to accommodate.

> King ASK and you shall receive the Sorcerer of The Great One (Me) said: > >

Hello.

Wanna arrange a war? Looks like we're in range, and both with perfect records.

Could arrange a time and size if you wanna. Something like 40k, fight in 6-8 days from now? Im 38k and I already explored some of my chained a little so I think I'll be around 39-40k Max.

Lol Protector, I literally made the same deal that you did with the competing 4 kds early which you did last age. Funny this lame dude decides to call me threatening to farm out or wanting to farm out and he didn't last age. I told him the same, I will give equal land if you insist to the other competitors. Please post the logs and show where I said I'll farm out. I only said if you want to not agree to a deal where the other 3 agrees, then fine let's acre4cf sure. We're happy to lose land. It gives us so many more warring target and chances at war wins. We'll just be a happy landdrop KD and win the honor and ww crown. But I told all 4 land KDs upfront Im not going to landdrop because its bad for the game.
    You wan a war, the jolly well donate 5k acres to CR too. Type so much . So naggy like my grandma.

I can confirm that I have been traded to Canadian Rebellion for the remainder of the season. I've been told by sources that munk threatened to remove CR's munkbot if zap didn't get me back at all costs. Pass it on.

Edit: Not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 07-02-2016 at 05:34.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    I can confirm that I have been traded to Canadian Rebellion for the remainder of the season. I've been told by sources that munk threatened to remove CR's munkbot if zap didn't get me back at all costs. Pass it on.
    And.... Im back in the 99% #ThanksBernie

Thread Information