Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Panda vs bb

When flogger starts to talk, he's nervous.

Just AW/LL his prov and he'll go back to overpaying for sex
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

At least we got some trashtalk going now. Its a start
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Too bad its not between Panda and BB though but a Godly that is bitter at flogger for revealing his lies. :(

Panda bounced BB's Halfling and two Orcs with most of the focus on the Halfling if I'm not mistaken, giving 4 points on the meter. Will BB respond and how before day change? Stay tuned!
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

they alzo did 1 raze on the halfer before daychange yesterday

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Sneaky pandas.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Too bad its not between Panda and BB though but a Godly that is bitter at flogger for revealing his lies. :(
    You can call them lies if you choose to believe 1 side over the other.

I actually do not think there has been a point in utopia where on the top server a kingdom went start to finish #1 (I have no knowledge of the lesser server and genesis). The bulk of top kingdoms, even back then, went a little safe at the start. Remember there was no discovered islands back then and it was instant war. You think all the top kingdoms explored 100% of their pool OOP? The phrase "getting caught with your pants down" was prevalent in that era. Also there were tons of top kingdoms back then. The odds of someone going coast to coast is so ridiculously low that I'm not sure why you even believe him.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post

I actually do not think there has been a point in utopia where on the top server a kingdom went start to finish #1 (I have no knowledge of the lesser server and genesis). The bulk of top kingdoms, even back then, went a little safe at the start. Remember there was no discovered islands back then and it was instant war. You think all the top kingdoms explored 100% of their pool OOP? The phrase "getting caught with your pants down" was prevalent in that era. Also there were tons of top kingdoms back then. The odds of someone going coast to coast is so ridiculously low that I'm not sure why you even believe him.
    All the more impressive we did it twice then. We had 1 hour build time age 10 and no raze costs (it was so broken you can thank me for having to pay to raze buildings today) and not a single other kingdom picked the correct race. Maybe we weren't #1 the first tick, we were the 2nd.
    Last edited by flogger; 31-01-2016 at 16:34.

Yet SL somehow managed to be no1 the first half of the age every age 5 ages straight until deletions hit. Sorry, if I find flogger more credible than you. :)

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    All the more impressive we did it twice then. We had 1 hour build time age 10 and no raze costs (it was so broken you can thank me for having to pay to raze buildings today) and not a single other kingdom picked the correct race. Maybe we weren't #1 the first tick, we were the 2nd.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20010507...e8k-2/land.htm

So you just lied. You're referring to the chemical compounds Shadowlight round. A round we were dominating so badly that after losing about 15 provinces to deletions, we were still ranked #32. Before the deletions, we were ranked so ridiculously high at #1, that we were informally crowned halfway into the round. Without deletions, we were on pace for 200k. I remember that round so clearly because that one was my baby. Aside from that, RA didn't even finish #1. It shows #5 on my link. Unless you played in Prismatic Warriors?

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Yet SL somehow managed to be no1 the first half of the age every age 5 ages straight until deletions hit. Sorry, if I find flogger more credible than you. :)
    More or less. I don't remember if it was every round (there might have been 1 round where we were #2 or #3 before deletion, but 10 was for sure. That was my baby. At that point I was very involved in leadership.
    Last edited by Godly; 31-01-2016 at 16:44.

I somehow took the wrong link. Chemical compounds was age 8... that was the round we absolutely dominated.

I'm assuming you were in Legion of Blades? I don't think we were contesting round 10 so it's theoretically possible.

https://web.archive.org/web/20020603...10k-2/land.htm
    Last edited by Godly; 31-01-2016 at 16:55.

Sir Postalot
    I somehow took the wrong link. Chemical compounds was age 8... that was the round we absolutely dominated .

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Utopian_...sity/ar/t4.htm

The Sixth Age of Utopia (Relentless Armies)

In this age there was only one kingdom, Relentless Armies. They were set up by Flogger, he used his old kingdom as a base on which to form his superkingdom. They from the beginning stretched out a huge lead in both networth and fame.

Flogger note: Another new tactic, first fake wars! If I recall our kd had the best warring setup this age so no one could beat us come war time.

The Eigth Age (The Second Cataclysm)

A second cataclysm hit the world of utopia this time it didn't scatter the land but ripped the world in two. With the end of the seventh age utopia was split and so on we went, friends were distanced but not forgotten.

With the beginning of the round came news that one of utopias oldest sons Flogger had returned and was going on to once again lead relentless armies. The rounds early leaders were this time Shadowlight one of the oldest top 50 kingdoms out there.

The kingdom race most people were concerned with was on the Battlefields server with the kingdom of Serenity and Friends getting out into first place. Shadowlight had pulled out a massive lead until hacks and gangbangings hit them hard. Serenity was now top followed by the old masters of Relentless Armies. Serenity was based on total kingdom unity and a no war policy, they in the past had been all halfling and all faerys kingdoms. Relentless armies declared war on Serenity, one of Senerity's members went down form 2.5 million to almost nothing and so deleted himself. While the war went on the third place kingdom Prismatic Warriors had drawn closer to RA and Serenity. Now either of three could have been number one, as they were so close. Serenity and Prismatic Warriors were both growing faster then RA when they were without war. RA missed out on declaring on Prismatic Warriors as they bought in war blockers before RA had a chance to declare (as they had told Serenity they would).

So to summarize, in the beginning stages we played 5 ages

4- landcrown
    5 - #1/#2 provs #2 kd - First prov to break 20k acres, Then PK ASF with a few days left in age.
    6 - Wire to wire
    8 - Above
    10 - Rotating halfer, wire to mehuling.
    Last edited by flogger; 31-01-2016 at 16:59.

Dragonportal has the old BF rankings up to age x or something, easier to search there I would assume. ¨

http://thedragonportal.eu/History.html

Oh right I forgot it was hacks and not deletions. That round was a tragedy. We had such an amazing setup and start that it was pretty much over from the get go.

Round 5 was the round that we picked avian that didn't need boats and due to abusable overpopulation mechanics were able to build a 1 million soldier soldier army that we would rotate to different provinces. Back then you needed I believe 1 boat per 50 troops sent to attack. With no boats and 1 mil solds, no prov was unbreakable. Picture now you get into a war against an UB bank and instead of bending over, you just aid up a prov to break it, over and over again. Obviously in this era you'd be so overpopped you couldn't attack.
    Last edited by Godly; 31-01-2016 at 17:07.

Sir Postalot
    Easy to get off to a big start if y'all x-logging.

Thread Information