Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vlahul rewrites The Art of War

Post Fiend

Vlahul rewrites The Art of War

With a bit of delay due to being busy irl, I can finally give you a presentation on how Vlahul tries to war.

So here`s this Kd coming out of eowcf, fat and fairly untrained. Thieves from Free gathering intel on all the provinces even since the eowcf came into place. Like any normal Kd, this Kd messages Free asking/proposing a war. But there was only silence. So this Kd messages Free again, more silence. Eowcf comes to an end and you won`t believe your eyes what is happening! Free is waving this aforementioned Kd!!! So this Kd goes into fort and sends Cf. The end.

Joking. It is only now when the fun begins. Vlahul begins to be chatty! "Messages? What messages? We got no messages!! Let`s get a war deal going on!". After particularly and personally having said that he doesn`t want war deals due to the "deception" from Sparta. Hypocrite much?!:D . And then tries to bait this aforementioned Kd into war. But this Kd is a bit smarter than the average and doesn`t buy Vlahul`s kindergarten faery tales. The end.

Not quite! Through various discussions to some other peeps in Free, a "surprising" fact comes up: they admittedly and intentionally kept silence so they could just get a free wave for land/honor. Now it`s really the end:)

Now the waving and the puny scheme - it`s utopia ... Who cares? Wave some, get waved by some. I just find it funny that Vlahul`s trying all sorts of things quite hard believing he`s actually having the juju to accomplish it:) Have a nice day! Tried to make the story a bit funnier, sorry if I failed:)

PS Vlahul - before trying to deny the above consider that unlike ... others ... I don`t come writing without hard evidence :)

Enthusiast
    sheeesh that is not cool.

Post Fiend
    Everything points to your misplay here.
    I don't understand how can u come out fat and untrained from eowcf, u knew they were looking at you...
    Also, being silent and playing def is another clear indication that they are cooking up something for you, maybe they are unsure how strong will you come oow but it should definitely tell you "you are in spotlight"...

Now you are just flamebaiting about this Vlahul thing, I don't know him and I don't play with him but most of this is your tactical misplay rest is just his kd loosing any chance of warring you since you ran.

He didn't trick you or anything... basically whatever he did you would badmouth him here, even if he did it way u liked it, by arranging a war...
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

Eating this thread like a fat kid eats a cupcake.

bluorr makes no sense. :(

Also, its a bit like Sparta forcing a eoacf upon FREE then wants to war with FREE. Sense? none. :(

Quote Originally Posted by nickey View Post
    I don't understand how can u come out fat and untrained from eowcf, u knew they were looking at you...
    Also, being silent and playing def is another clear indication that they are cooking up something for you, maybe they are unsure how strong will you come oow but it should definitely tell you "you are in spotlight"...

Now you are just flamebaiting about this Vlahul thing, I don't know him and I don't play with him but most of this is your tactical misplay rest is just his kd loosing any chance of warring you since you ran.

He didn't trick you or anything... basically whatever he did you would badmouth him here, even if he did it way u liked it, by arranging a war...
    Agreed. This looks like a case of not having any common sense. Any kd with some common sense would know they are going to pounce you after eowcf. You have 4 days of super pump to prep for it... should have done better. Vlahul did nothing wrong except make his play extremely obvious.

Veteran
    Free is desperate for a win. I see people quiting that kingdom if they lose there current war.

Post Fiend
    Sigh...How come when I am on FREE's kd-page, I can click the link for the kd they are warring. When I am on the other kd's page, it gives me a link for sitting a province and takes me back to the chooser?

Link from FREE to Outlawz:
    http://utopia-game.com/wol/game/kingdom_details/X/X

Link from Outlawz to FREE:
    http://utopia-game.com/wol/sit/game/...m_details/X/XX

EDIT:
    Obviously changed the kd locs on the links, but wanted to point it out even though it should be obvious.

Needs to get out more
    Believe it or not, I like everyone involved.
    I live vicariously through FREE and their endeavors. I'm not expecting one kingdom to always be smarter than the other. Plus you miss out on some comedy gold if everything is looked at with strategic criticism.

I'm very happy to have some extreme personalities in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Lol well all I know is Val self proclaims to be the greatest utopian player of all time. Who has been reduced to jumping ghettos out of eowcf. Just sad really haha

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by zsivhawk View Post
    Sigh...How come when I am on FREE's kd-page, I can click the link for the kd they are warring. When I am on the other kd's page, it gives me a link for sitting a province and takes me back to the chooser?

Link from FREE to Outlawz:
    http://utopia-game.com/wol/game/kingdom_details/X/X

Link from Outlawz to FREE:
    http://utopia-game.com/wol/sit/game/...m_details/X/XX

EDIT:
    Obviously changed the kd locs on the links, but wanted to point it out even though it should be obvious.
    It's the sit bug. It goes away in a tick or two.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by nickey View Post

Read again the last part of my post bro ;) As many times as needed as I notice you`re the slow type. Get some information on who`s Vlahul and what his actions were this age and then you`ll understand my story better. Maybe.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Lol well all I know is Val self proclaims to be the greatest utopian player of all time. Who has been reduced to jumping ghettos out of eowcf. Just sad really haha
    To keep the story clean and accurate. It wasn`t a ghetto they jumped. Nonetheless, ignoring any fair-play war offers and then waving straight out of eowcf Kds and then asking for war is a bit distasteful. Wanting to fight only after he sucker punched first. For a so called and self proclaimed "fair player", "greatest utopian player" etc. Maybe that`s the only way he could possibly win something ...

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by era View Post
    Agreed. This looks like a case of not having any common sense. Any kd with some common sense would know they are going to pounce you after eowcf. You have 4 days of super pump to prep for it... should have done better. Vlahul did nothing wrong except make his play extremely obvious.
    You`re missing the whole point. Maybe I was a bit foggy. Vlahul was desperate to war somebody. The Kd in question actually wanted to war Free 24 hours or so after the eowcf ended. So the Kd in question approached Free. Free just ignored and waved. Which is ok. I want to put an emphasis : IT IS OK!! IT IS NORMAL!! What it isn`t normal, is the request from Free for war after the war proposal ignoring and the sucker punch wave. Am I wrong ?!:)

Quote Originally Posted by bluorr View Post
    To keep the story clean and accurate. It wasn`t a ghetto they jumped. Nonetheless, ignoring any fair-play war offers and then waving straight out of eowcf Kds and then asking for war is a bit distasteful. Wanting to fight only after he sucker punched first. For a so called and self proclaimed "fair player", "greatest utopian player" etc. Maybe that`s the only way he could possibly win something ...
    Thats how we used to do it no pussy as war agreements. I guess you are too soft and new school for that kind of playing. :(

Thread Information