Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vlahul rewrites The Art of War

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I don't understand war kingdoms.

"We want war and they want war but they waved us but we knew they were going to wave us and lol @ them for not just arranging a war"

Seriously, is it that hard to just war each other?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by bluorr View Post
    You`re missing the whole point. Maybe I was a bit foggy. Vlahul was desperate to war somebody. The Kd in question actually wanted to war Free 24 hours or so after the eowcf ended. So the Kd in question approached Free. Free just ignored and waved. Which is ok. I want to put an emphasis : IT IS OK!! IT IS NORMAL!! What it isn`t normal, is the request from Free for war after the war proposal ignoring and the sucker punch wave. Am I wrong ?!:)
    You are. It wasn't a sucker punch, more like "you and me outside, right now and lets settle this!" but you misunderstood that that was invite for fist fight...
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

You`re missing the whole point. Maybe I was a bit foggy. Vlahul was desperate to war somebody. The Kd in question actually wanted to war Free 24 hours or so after the eowcf ended. So the Kd in question approached Free. Free just ignored and waved. Which is ok. I want to put an emphasis : IT IS OK!! IT IS NORMAL!! What it isn`t normal, is the request from Free for war after the war proposal ignoring and the sucker punch wave. Am I wrong ?!:)
    So let me get this straight... you wanted to war FREE... and saw them taking your intel... and had an entire eowcf pumping to prep for them. Then they wave you right oow and you call that a sucker punch or a low blow or whatever you want to call it. To me that's saying they gave you a button and if you were prepped accordingly, you would have quite the advantage going into war with button and first war wave.

Still sounds like poor preparation and too much reliance on 'war agreements' rather than using some common sense. FREE can send whatever msg they want asking for war after a wave if they please. From being an outsider and having no intel, it sounds like you just came out well underpumped which gave FREE an opportunity to wave and not feel pressured that you would instantly press the button gaining advantages.

Veteran
    Warring kingdoms rely on fort after eowcf. Many reasons why they do this but 95% won't war unless they have 24 hour fort period after war. Generally speaking of course and yes warring kingdoms have a sort of understanding with each other to at least do some sort of a agreement.

Veteran
    To keep the story clean and accurate. It wasn`t a ghetto they jumped. Nonetheless, ignoring any fair-play war offers and then waving straight out of eowcf Kds and then asking for war is a bit distasteful. Wanting to fight only after he sucker punched first. For a so called and self proclaimed "fair player", "greatest utopian player" etc. Maybe that`s the only way he could possibly win something ...
    OK if your not a ghetto then grow and wait for them to be done with there war. Then farm them out till they give you a eoacf. Granted I wouldn't stop till you maxed out the meter. Problem solved

Who is Free warring? i dont recognize the kd name

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by era View Post
    So let me get this straight... you wanted to war FREE... and saw them taking your intel... and had an entire eowcf pumping to prep for them. Then they wave you right oow and you call that a sucker punch or a low blow or whatever you want to call it. To me that's saying they gave you a button and if you were prepped accordingly, you would have quite the advantage going into war with button and first war wave.

Still sounds like poor preparation and too much reliance on 'war agreements' rather than using some common sense. FREE can send whatever msg they want asking for war after a wave if they please. From being an outsider and having no intel, it sounds like you just came out well underpumped which gave FREE an opportunity to wave and not feel pressured that you would instantly press the button gaining advantages.
    There was no possible way to actually come out of eowcf fully prepped. The war was a pretty heavy one even if won. The said Kd focused on wizzie pump. Free`s "scouting" came after the builds were already implemented and in construction. To shift all that land, draft, train and also the exploring from the chained provs? Let`s be a bit serious here. Free on the other hand spent a couple of weeks just pumping. And once again, people seem to misunderstand the whole idea of this thread :)

Who cares about being waved?!:) Repeating myself: wave, get waved, never ending circle of utopia. Free speculated and got themselves some land and some honor. Good for them. Kudos! If that would have been all, this thread wouldn`t have existed. But you have to admit that after ignoring the war-offer, then waving an underprepped Kd, getting it even more underprepped, and then ask for war, is a bit distasteful.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I don't understand war kingdoms.

"We want war and they want war but they waved us but we knew they were going to wave us and lol @ them for not just arranging a war"

Seriously, is it that hard to just war each other?
    Why would they war? The said Kd wanted the war 24 hours after eowcf ended. Free hit them 1st moment after eowcf, giving them an intentional slow to the already existing underprep. And then Vlahul came crying that the said Kd won`t war Free. What`s so complicated? If you aren`t fully ready, you go into a war versus a fully buffed Kd? Good luck. I respect your opinions, my joy is that I don`t have to agree with them.

Why would they war? The said Kd wanted the war 24 hours after eowcf ended. Free hit them 1st moment after eowcf, giving them an intentional slow to the already existing underprep. And then Vlahul came crying that the said Kd won`t war Free. What`s so complicated? If you aren`t fully ready, you go into a war versus a fully buffed Kd? Good luck. I respect your opinions, my joy is that I don`t have to agree with them.
    If you arent fully ready after 4 days in eowcf what would another 24 hours make? That kingdom is utterly craptastic then if they cant be ready for that.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by nickey View Post
    You are. It wasn't a sucker punch, more like "you and me outside, right now and lets settle this!" but you misunderstood that that was invite for fist fight...
    No. It was like, I come to you and ask you for a fist fight tomorrow because I still need to cool my fists after the fight I had today. You refuse. Then you wait till I`m in the pub having a pint, you come hit me with a baseball bat and break my right arm(i`m right handed). And while I`m sitting there, waiting for the ambulance, you go like: you, me, outside! let`s see who`s the man!

This isn't his art of war.. he stole it from me. This is how I conduct business in utopia. Don't talk to people without power and you clearly have no power.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    If you arent fully ready after 4 days in eowcf what would another 24 hours make? That kingdom is utterly craptastic then if they cant be ready for that.
    Assumptions everywhere. The beauty of utopian forums:) If Free would have agreed to war, the said Kd would have went straight for war build/training. But as Free decided to keep radio silence, the said Kd continued it`s heavy wizzi pump, taking the risk of eating a wave. For God`s sake:D It wasn`t the wave who matters!!! It`s the whole radio silence, ignore war proposals, wave fully, and then coming to ask for war.:)))))

Assumptions everywhere. The beauty of utopian forums:) If Free would have agreed to war, the said Kd would have went straight for war build/training. But as Free decided to keep radio silence, the said Kd continued it`s heavy wizzi pump, taking the risk of eating a wave. For God`s sake:D It wasn`t the wave who matters!!! It`s the whole radio silence, ignore war proposals, wave fully, and then coming to ask for war.:)))))
    Man, you are too soft, you new generation of Utopians just too damn soft. Change to war build, declare war. Man did you know, that there used to be no kind of bs like this in Utopia, no war proposals, just getting waved. Those were the good days. :(

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    This isn't his art of war.. he stole it from me. This is how I conduct business in utopia. Don't talk to people without power and you clearly have no power.

Who am I? The universally recognized best utopia player in the world.

Who are you? Some noob that gets outplayed by vladhul.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Thread Information