Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vlahul rewrites The Art of War

I have two things to add:
    1. Blurry face is getting wrecked
    2. This became a real thread now that The Universally Recognized Best Player of All Time b2b World War Champion Real Mister America has arrived.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Needs to get out more
    Poor FREE is just suffering TFC effect. When your core can shell the other kingdoms t/ms the community gets shy.

There are very few things funnier than being a feary attacker the last few ages. This age faery revealed it's new elite and IMHO it's kind of serious now. It's like the day the army sees a new tank. Lots of smiles.

Elf attacker is absolutely viable as a dominant presence in core battling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like the part where this thread starts to be about Goldy
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Postaholic
    So many old Roughknecks players posting in this thread. All I have to say to you is: you be so old and outdated! Only dusty, wrinkly, bent and jagged old shells of men and women still wave for war...

...you plant friends in other peoples kingdoms these days. Thats how you get war!
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    So many old Roughknecks players posting in this thread. All I have to say to you is: you be so old and outdated! Only dusty, wrinkly, bent and jagged old shells of men and women still wave for war...

...you plant friends in other peoples kingdoms these days. Thats how you get war!
    Gief location, then we can work ;)
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Who am I? The universally recognized best utopia player in the world.

Who are you? Some noob that gets outplayed by vladhul.
    Lol, easily there is a bunch better than u. I see u only as a noob. Free frag . Maybe a little better than a swine

Post Fiend

Question

No really, who`s Godly? Another Vlahul-like fella both suffering from chronic megalomania?

Post Fiend
    Don't worry about it bluorr, you will figure it out. Personally, I have done the same thing that Vlahul did, so I don't think there is anything wrong with it. If a kingdom sends me a message asking if I want to war, I will gather the intel and either send back and msg saying no thanks, or set a wave date. Wave = Yes imo. Honestly, I cant stand the negotiation game cause I usually get outplayed. The whole, "let's war next Tuesday, no ops or attacks until the 23rd, we will give u button you must declare right away" crap reminds me of elementary school when the kid says "meet me behind the gym after school". I was always "BS! let's fight now" and just punch him in the face right in front of the teacher. It got the point across and gave me a few days off of school.

There are lots of tricks in this game and just when I think I have seen it all, someone shows me a new one. It's frustrating sometimes, but a learning experience. Just know that you don't always get the response you want.

Regular
    FREE should be writing a book on "The Art of How Not to War" lol.... looks like a 0/2 to them soon

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ed View Post
    Don't worry about it bluorr, you will figure it out. Personally, I have done the same thing that Vlahul did, so I don't think there is anything wrong with it. If a kingdom sends me a message asking if I want to war, I will gather the intel and either send back and msg saying no thanks, or set a wave date. Wave = Yes imo. Honestly, I cant stand the negotiation game cause I usually get outplayed. The whole, "let's war next Tuesday, no ops or attacks until the 23rd, we will give u button you must declare right away" crap reminds me of elementary school when the kid says "meet me behind the gym after school". I was always "BS! let's fight now" and just punch him in the face right in front of the teacher. It got the point across and gave me a few days off of school.

There are lots of tricks in this game and just when I think I have seen it all, someone shows me a new one. It's frustrating sometimes, but a learning experience. Just know that you don't always get the response you want.
    Lol dude you are the biggest hypocrite in the world. You do realize you had a whole thread crying about a kingdom waving you right?

Postaholic
    Wars are so hard to find sometimes. You were given one and screwed it up. Damn son, grow a set.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Wars are so hard to find sometimes. You were given one and screwed it up. Damn son, grow a set.
    i said that wrong....

Wars are so hard to find sometimes. You were given one, and a FREE war win and screwed it up. Damn son, grow a set.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Post Fiend
    bluorr I have to ask since some idiot wants to compare what happened to you to what happened to us earlier in the age.

If vlahul accepted your CF and went away, then he did the same thing I would have done.

If vlahul declined your CF proposal, and kept waving you, then demanded you give up 10k acres before they accepted the CF, then they did something that only a jerk would do.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ed View Post
    bluorr I have to ask since some idiot wants to compare what happened to you to what happened to us earlier in the age.

If vlahul accepted your CF and went away, then he did the same thing I would have done.

If vlahul declined your CF proposal, and kept waving you, then demanded you give up 10k acres before they accepted the CF, then they did something that only a jerk would do.
    Actually you wave then accept the cf to reset the meter. Then cancel it and continue to wave. Basically it's OK for you to jump some one but if someone jumps you you cry and throw a temper tantrum. Did I miss anything. Lol

Needs to get out more
    If all the critisism results in war this is a good thread.

FREE losing wars is just legitimizing the health of the war tier. I'm happy with vlah and his rhetoric. Let's not try to railroad the guy. If FREE is happy with vlah, I'm happy.

Remember lesson one: retain players.

It will be more fun. Sparta is resetting, apparently, which also legitimizes the health of the war tier.
    Let's keep players. We can be assholes, but let's keep it in bounds.

Same here with bluorr: ok, he gets it. I also understand no one here is diplomaniacs so I'm not expecting miracles in chivalry. Ok, go.
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information