Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Vlahul rewrites The Art of War

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ed View Post
    bluorr I have to ask since some idiot wants to compare what happened to you to what happened to us earlier in the age.

If vlahul accepted your CF and went away, then he did the same thing I would have done.

If vlahul declined your CF proposal, and kept waving you, then demanded you give up 10k acres before they accepted the CF, then they did something that only a jerk would do.
    Free accepted the Cf and moved on. No complaints in that department. But if you say you do the same as vlahul, explain me something :)

The situation : you are desperate to war. So you sniff a target. That target understands that you`re onto them, so messages asking you to war them a bit later than their eowcf... Why do you ignore the messages and wave the said Kd? How is that going to bring you closer to your priority target : to war. I mean you get a free wave, some honor and acres but that`s it ... most cases, you won`t get a war. In most cases you`ll have the said Kd waiting dormant for you. So where`s the logic ...

Regular
    Even with the chainees exploring, even with the wizard pump, you got a war win, meaning you should have been ready to fight right oow.

Not responding is a clear clue to an intention of some sort.

So both things are your fault => not getting pumped enough and not interpreting the silence in the right way.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Dowla1337 View Post
    Even with the chainees exploring, even with the wizard pump, you got a war win, meaning you should have been ready to fight right oow.

Not responding is a clear clue to an intention of some sort.

So both things are your fault => not getting pumped enough and not interpreting the silence in the right way.
    I seriously don`t know how to explain this any clearer: the Kd didn`t care about the wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) They went for a full-out wizzard pump, accepting the risk of getting waved. So why is everybody picking up on this puny matter? The said Kd lost some few hundreds acres and few hundreds honor, but gained gazillion wizzards.

The talk is about: who goes radio silence when approached for war, but then waves, and only after the wave asks for war?

Post Fiend
    Dafuq with people not getting bluorr's and handofthrawn's point!

The point that everyone else is raising is that there is no need for agreements our terms. It's perfectly fine just to wave and not respond to messages. The radio silence should been a sign already that something was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustisya View Post
    Dafuq with people not getting bluorr's and handofthrawn's point!
    Their point is flawed in that FREE probably has a tainted view of war agreements since they tried that with Spartans and ended up dealbreaking that agreement. Who goes on radio silence when approached for war, then waves, and after the wave asks for war? I'd say a kd that doesn't put much faith in 'war agreements' and instead chose to approach utopia the way it used to be played which is by showing your intent by waving someone. The fact that the kd didn't see this is what so many are bringing up.

Many others' point is that the kd should have seen it coming and could have resulted in the war that both kd's seemed to want if they just used some common sense and read the signs. Looks like the kd just accepted the cf and both moved on their own ways though so there really is no harm done other than neither one getting the war that they supposedly wanted.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by bluorr View Post
    I seriously don`t know how to explain this any clearer: the Kd didn`t care about the wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) They went for a full-out wizzard pump, accepting the risk of getting waved. So why is everybody picking up on this puny matter? The said Kd lost some few hundreds acres and few hundreds honor, but gained gazillion wizzards.

The talk is about: who goes radio silence when approached for war, but then waves, and only after the wave asks for war?
    Considering you started this thread and have been whining for four pages, I think you do care

No. He is providing an opinion in an apathetic way that is consistent with caring.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    handofthrawn does not have a point, he is just trolling me as usual. He is still upset that last age we did the same thing to Warlords as they did to us. He just needs to learn that when you beat up on a smaller kingdom that sometimes the smaller kingdom gets bigger than you and returns the favor. That is what happened with warlords. They waved us, accepted our CF, then broke the CF and waved us again. The next age we found them and did the same thing to them. What comes around goes around, right? If you still have a problem with that, handofthrawn, you know where we're at. Fight it out in the game and stop crying and lying in the forums. Your trolling is getting old and stale.

bluorr, your exactly right. but let me point one thing out. A lot of times someone with WAY more acres than us, but equal NW will ask if we want to war. There hope is I agree to wait a few days to war so they can train up to their acres. By the time the war date comes they are much larger than us in NW. To prevent this from happening, we wave them to equal out the acres. Some will see that it is still an equal war and negotiate wave date, others will send us a CF which we accept and move on. It's not an ideal way to get a war, but as I said many times, I do not like to negotiate. That is one of the reason I stepped down as monarch. Our new monarch does a great job negotiating.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ed View Post
    handofthrawn does not have a point, he is just trolling me as usual. He is still upset that last age we did the same thing to Warlords as they did to us. He just needs to learn that when you beat up on a smaller kingdom that sometimes the smaller kingdom gets bigger than you and returns the favor. That is what happened with warlords. They waved us, accepted our CF, then broke the CF and waved us again. The next age we found them and did the same thing to them. What comes around goes around, right? If you still have a problem with that, handofthrawn, you know where we're at. Fight it out in the game and stop crying and lying in the forums. Your trolling is getting old and stale.

bluorr, your exactly right. but let me point one thing out. A lot of times someone with WAY more acres than us, but equal NW will ask if we want to war. There hope is I agree to wait a few days to war so they can train up to their acres. By the time the war date comes they are much larger than us in NW. To prevent this from happening, we wave them to equal out the acres. Some will see that it is still an equal war and negotiate wave date, others will send us a CF which we accept and move on. It's not an ideal way to get a war, but as I said many times, I do not like to negotiate. That is one of the reason I stepped down as monarch. Our new monarch does a great job negotiating.
    Just pointing out your a hypocrite. Sure my kingdom could farm you out seeing your so much smaller then me. But what's the fun in that. :)

Post Fiend
    old and stale handofthrawn. People that have come across us know that we are an honorable and respectful kingdom. We have fun, but show respect in the war forums and seek and offer advice after a war. People know that if we wave them and they do not want to war, we accept the CF and go away. The elite kingdoms know we are newbs, but trying to get better and will test ourselves against them. But people also know that if they bully us that we do not forget it and will look for the opportunity to exact revenge. Sometimes it comes, and sometimes it doesn't, but we are always looking. Your just upset that we found the opportunity with ur buddies and they felt the same pain they dished out to us in a previous age. Get over it pal.

Post Fiend
    oi someone else got my free war win. go free! then again warring free turn into forum drama i vote any kingdom who want to make a name for thereselve or be know of war them this age.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by situsklaw View Post
    oi someone else got my free war win. go free! then again warring free turn into forum drama i vote any kingdom who want to make a name for thereselve or be know of war them this age.
    Bravo! :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    If op is from the kd I'm thinking of you might want to try not having 4-5 times your kd nw in unspent gold when you are coming out of eowcf under-trained. Unless you aren't intending to keep that gold.

Post Fiend
    I don`t know man. I say 1 thing, everybody picks up on 20 other possible details that have nothing to do with that 1 thing. I talk about Vlahul crying for a war after refusing the war deal, and I get 20 peeps explaining me about how lamborghini is better than samsung because pigs can`t read without their sunglasses. On Mars.

Just drop the topic. Carry on, please.

Thread Information