Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Vlahul rewrites The Art of War

Umad?... dude?

Quick Crying Free... Is this all ur gonna do when u lose? hate to see u win... IF u ever do

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabeticmoose View Post
    Quick Crying Free... Is this all ur gonna do when u lose? hate to see u win... IF u ever do
    Why don't you guys war FREE - hate to see u beat FREE... IF u ever do

My Old KD mates trolling me... Great :(

Post Demon
    I'm undefeated against FREE personally.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I'm undefeated against FREE personally.
    Maybe you should throw your name into the hat for greatest player of all time pageant.

Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post
    Yes we were mailed by the specific kd u know about. They told us (KD LOC) was waving them and forcing them to war despite rejecting them. We checked (kd loc) and realized its FREE tagging WAR AGREED. Feeling confused, we mailed back and asked if they had agreed war with FREE. They insisted no. We SN and saw that hits were still being exchanged by both KDs. We came to conclusion that FREE was fake tagging to farm a 22 prov kd hoping they would declare. We suited up and waved. And that was when we were told that they were having a war agreed with another kd.
    Incoming wall of text. I'm the Steward of the 22-prov KD that MaGiciaNz mentioned above, and I confirm that this is true. I'm compiling the news and messages, but the short story is this: FREE jumped on us a tick or two after we came out of EowCF; at this time they were 20% NW larger than us and fully pumped. We just came off a WW and used the CF period to wizzie pump. then had plans to let our chained guys recover before we went looking for another war. We sent them a message asking them to move on, but it was ignored and they continued to hit into us. So we began to match them hit for hit and blast them with ops because **** that - we don't take **** like that lying down and we're not going to let a KD think they can farm us for free. Then they began to ask for war, saying they would put 3 provs into vac mode to make things "even". The NW gap between us hadn't improved and we continued to make it clear that they weren't getting a war out of us. When it became clear that they wouldn't move on, that's when we reached out for assistance with what we perceived to be a larger KD attempting to bully us into war.

First few hits from FREE:

June 24 of YR2 RuPhiN (FREE) attacked and pillaged the lands of Tactics Ogre (PIXEL).
    June 24 of YR2 Draak (FREE) attacked and pillaged the lands of Tactics Ogre (PIXEL).
    June 24 of YR2 Hop (FREE) attacked and pillaged the lands of Larry Laffer (PIXEL).
    July 1 of YR2 RayofHope (FREE) attacked and pillaged the lands of MakeLuvNotWar (PIXEL).

My king sent this message to both their king and steward:

FREE responds with more hits:

July 4 of YR2 Syrion (FREE) invaded Tactics Ogre (PIXEL) and captured 138 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR2 Chervie (FREE) invaded Fezzik (PIXEL) and captured 102 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR2 RiPpY (FREE) invaded Megaman X (PIXEL) and captured 131 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR2 Zhuelle (FREE) invaded The X-Men (PIXEL) and captured 148 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR2 Cheese (FREE) invaded Turok (PIXEL) and captured 128 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR2 Woe (FREE invaded Kefka (PIXEL) and captured 129 acres of land.
    July 5 of YR2 Acidic (FREE) invaded Tactics Ogre (PIXEL) and captured 77 acres of land.
    July 5 of YR2 Cello (FREE) invaded Koopa troopa (PIXEL) and captured 135 acres of land.
    July 5 of YR2 Cello (FREE) invaded Koopa troopa (PIXEL) and captured 81 acres of land.
    July 5 of YR2 Cello (FREE) invaded Koopa troopa (PIXEL) and captured 51 acres of land.
    July 6 of YR2 k4r (FREE) invaded Fezzik (PIXEL) and captured 88 acres of land.
    July 6 of YR2 Molly (FREE) invaded Koopa troopa (PIXEL) and captured 41 acres of land.

Their aggression continued, so we opened up with ops/spells, while a few of our beaten down guys hit to reclaim land.

July 7 of YR2 Yuna (PIXEL) attempted an invasion of Cheese (FREE), but was repelled.
    July 7 of YR2 Yuna (PIXEL) captured 110 acres of land from Cheese (FREE).
    July 7 of YR2 An unknown province from FREE pick on some1 ur own size (PIXEL) captured 197 acres of land from Cello (FREE).
    July 8 of YR2 Poho (PIXEL) captured 97 acres of land from Dreamy (FREE).
    July 8 of YR2 Poho (PIXEL) captured 78 acres of land from Hop (FREE).
    July 9 of YR2 Dreamy (FREE) invaded Poho (PIXEL) and captured 70 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR2 Dreamy (FREE) invaded Poho (PIXEL) and captured 46 acres of land.
    July 10 of YR2 DeGoodz (FREE) invaded Tactics Ogre (PIXEL) and captured 55 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR2 ZenithSun (FREE) invaded Tactics Ogre (PIXEL) and captured 63 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR2 ZenithSun (FREE) attempted to invade Ekko (PIXEL).
    July 13 of YR2 An unknown province from FREE pick on some1 ur own size (PIXEL) captured 102 acres of land from Cello (FREE).
    July 13 of YR2 Hop (FREE) invaded Montaron (PIXEL) and captured 90 acres of land.
    July 13 of YR2 An unknown province from FREE pick on some1 ur own size (PIXEL) captured 92 acres of land from RayofHope (FREE).
    July 14 of YR2 An unknown province from FREE HOSTILING LIKE A BAOSS (FREE) attempted to invade Yuna (PIXEL).
    July 14 of YR2 Charm3d (FREE) invaded Yuna (PIXEL) and captured 116 acres of land.
    July 14 of YR2 Charm3d (FREE) invaded Yuna (PIXEL) and captured 73 acres of land.

And that's when we got these messages. Please note that neither of them are from their monarch or steward.

- This one to one of our provs:

Game Date July 13 of YR2
    Real Date Tue, 26 Jan at 06:49 GMT+00:00
    Sender Noble Lady PROV LEADER the Sorceress of Molly (FREE)
    Recipient The Conniving Lord PROV LEADER of Koopa troopa (PIXEL)
    Subject i don't even know why we would stop
    it's just why do anything else? Why would we want to fight anyone else when you just bend over for us :)

- This one to me:

Game Date July 14 of YR2
    Real Date Tue, 26 Jan at 07:13 GMT+00:00
    Sender Baron PROV LEADER the Hero of Syrion (FREE)
    Recipient The Wise Baron STEWARD of Megaman X (PIXEL)
    Subject war

we put 3 provinces in vacantion mode.

deal? you don't push button until you see them in vacantion mode.

- And my response:

Game Date July 20 of YR2
    Real Date Tue, 26 Jan at 13:11 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wise Baron STEWARD of Megaman X (PIXEL)
    Recipient Baron PROV LEADER the Hero of Syrion (FREE)
    Subject Re:war

Yea, gonna go ahead and say **** off to that. There's 2 big problems with that: 1) We don't trust you guys, especially not to keep 3 prove in vac during war (also why CF wasn't sent) 2) you're 600k larger 3) you guys are overall assholes, and we don't war people like you. So as my monarch has said, kindly move on. You're not getting a war from us.

-

Before I'd responded my king had already messaged Outlawz for assistance and we laid the record straight (FREE had tagged themselves WAR AGREED, even though we never agreed to a war):

This is when, I presume, Outlawz began to pursue FREE because then we received a CF from them. We were wary of accepting it right away for reasons I'll explain in a moment, but when someone in our KD TT'd into them and put use to Hostile - Hostile I accepted right away just in case button was given (I was too busy to count hits).

July 17 of YR2 FREE war agreed (FREE) has proposed a formal ceasefire with our kingdom.
    July 20 of YR2 An unknown province from FREE pick on some1 ur own size (PIXEL) captured 80 acres of land from RayofHope (FREE).
    July 20 of YR2 Yuna (PIXEL) captured 144 acres of land from k4r (FREE).
    July 20 of YR2 Yuna (PIXEL) captured 80 acres of land from k4r (FREE).
    July 20 of YR2 Yuna (PIXEL) captured 47 acres of land from k4r (FREE).
    July 20 of YR2 We have entered into a formal ceasefire with FREE war agreed (FREE).

Then I get this message from the same d-bag from earlier:

Game Date July 21 of YR2
    Real Date Tue, 26 Jan at 14:19 GMT+00:00
    Sender Baron THE SAME D-BAG FROM EARLIER the Hero of Syrion (FREE)
    Recipient The Wise Baron STEWARD of Megaman X (PIXEL)
    Subject Re:war

BTW, we did not sent CF because we knew you gonna attack and accept it after...

we will break the CF and get 3-4k acres from you...because you are completely noobs and don't know how to lose.

when a weaker kd like you, lose some acres to 6-7 attacks, you offer CF and move on.

expect a massive GB on you, be sure of that.

PS: once activated VM it is 4 days minimum, cannot be cancelled...

-

So, there you have it, that's all of what happened in a nutshell (a rather large one, I suppose). Oh, and for those wondering why we didn't just send a CF initially, here's why: we've been burned in the past by kingdoms who accept CF to reset meter and then break it to continue waving for free. Our new MO has been to ask them politely to move on and, once they've agreed and are engaged elsewhere, send the CF.

EDIT for Strato's convenience: The kingdom in question here is Pixel :)
    EDIT2: Added the aforementioned screencaps, news, and messages.
    Last edited by Crystopher; 29-01-2016 at 19:20.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post
    The only reason we are arguing here is because some guys in FREE ( Im not saying all. I believe that there are many nice people in FREE) are making fake claims just to make it sound like they could have won the war but they rather not because I can assure you there was absolutely no chance. 6 UB faeries. 5 ub attackers that can 2x 22k offense to massacre. However you put it, theres no way FREE could have won that. Dont give us the "we could have won it but we decided to pull out" crap.
    No surprise there. Love it when FREE makes it in the forum again.
    Too bad though that vlahul isnt around here in forums anymore :(

Enthusiast
    FREE's war agreed tag was with me (i'll leave my KD name out since thats irrelevant at this point), and then our war got jacked cuz Outlawz waved them a few ticks before our agreed time and FREE pulled out of a 23v25prov war to fight Outlawz 25v25, claiming Outlawz to be a complete farm target lol

oh well.... decision decision decision

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    FREE's war agreed tag was with me (i'll leave my KD name out since thats irrelevant at this point), and then our war got jacked cuz Outlawz waved them a few ticks before our agreed time and FREE pulled out of a 23v25prov war to fight Outlawz 25v25, claiming Outlawz to be a complete farm target lol

oh well.... decision decision decision
    Ah ha!!! So a third party now confirms that FREE called Outlawz (or Blood Brothers) a farm target - this is insanely stupid - proven by the fact FREE lost the war and gained some so-called honour and good acre spread?)

So it seems FREE was going to abuse the VM mechanic to farm weaker kingdoms? Reeks like cheating to me to be honest. Isn't this against the spirit of the rules?

Veteran
    This is so great

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyReid View Post
    So it seems FREE was going to abuse the VM mechanic to farm weaker kingdoms? Reeks like cheating to me to be honest. Isn't this against the spirit of the rules?
    Just a bit like when Sparta was fake warring. :))

At that time, we did not realized that setting VM over 2-3 provinces before the war is considered an abuse. We only tried to match a 22 vs 22 or 23 vs 23 fairly, no cheating/abusing intention.

We've asked Bishop and he confirmed that this VM is considered an abuse, therefore we decided against it and move on. At that time, when we offered to put two provinces in VM, we really thought its making things fair for the opponent.

As for the Pixel kingdom: we did 5-6 plunders, they retaled back for acres and full ops. We had no intention to go more than those plunders. After their acres hits, we retaled back to get the acres they took. Furthermore, the Pixel monarch started to cry - when he ordered a retal war, which was fine for us (and again, we had no intention to get more than those 5 plunders).

Retal war continued for about 6-7 more hits, FREE offered them CF since we had an agreed war with Astron/Bounce and PIXEL did a dirty move by launching several attacks and accepting the CF.

We've started the prepare our war vs the agreed kingdom on our island, when we have received a full wave and dragon from Blood Brothers, losing some 2.5-3k acres.

Since we desperately needed war, we accepted the challenge and that's it.

We will get our acres back from Pixel, we are pretty sure of that. They could have accepted the CF after our 5 plunders - they should have spend their 2-3m gold like everybody does. Instead of retaling for acres more and more and crying after that all over - Lame.
    Last edited by patapuf; 30-01-2016 at 08:47.

Quote Originally Posted by patapuf View Post
    We will get our acres back from Pixel, we are pretty sure of that.
    Your kingdom has a habit of beating your chest and making (empty) threats on the forums which might get you into trouble down the road. When will you learn?

Thread Information