Thread: Sitting?

Thumbs down Sitting?

So maybe I missed it, but where does it tell you that once you start sitting on your province that its locks you out until that time has completely expired or the sitting province releases? It seems very odd to me that I can't log in and just take possession of my own account.
    Something witty...

Forum Fanatic
    Maybe a thread here somewhere ,cant remember as its been awhile

Cant till after a day or 2 atleast has went by. Its to prevent people from buying sitting credits just because they cant log in for a wave then canceling it the same day
    Last edited by Thunder TA; 28-01-2016 at 00:59.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

I understand that it wants to avoid that sort of thing. My problem with it is the fact that I can't find somewhere it tells me this. When I purchased it and used it the only thing it states is that someone can watch over my account, not that I will be unable to use it completely until after said time is up.
    Something witty...

Veteran
    Province Sitting (premium feature)

You can nominate another player from your kingdom to temporarily "sit" your province for you, for example, if you plan to go away for a while. During this time, the other player will be able to perform all actions you are normally able to within your province; however you yourself will be unable to access your province at all.

To prevent abuse, province sitting must last for at least 1 day, but for no more than 3 weeks in total in a given age. Once the minimum period has passed you can cancel sitting for your own province, however you won't be refunded sitting days in the shop if you cancel sitting early. Note that the sitter may cancel sitting at any point. If this happens before the minimum period of 1 day has elapsed, neither you nor the sitter will have access to your province, and it will be undefended until the end of the minimum period.

Forum Fanatic
    there it is,only a day

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Postaholic
    Should also note that if if you set sitting for a few days, and your province gets PK'd after one... the sitting player can't reset your province so you have to do it yourself, and just like cancelling sitting early, the credits do not get refunded. That and if you still need the sitting you have to pay for more sitting days... so lame.

Pretty lame since getting PK'd when someone else is sitting you is not your fault.

I was at Christmas dinner with my family and was Whats App'd that my prov was killed haha.

Forum Fanatic
    thread is kill

The Jerks.

Thread Information