Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vlahul?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Humans get destroyed by anything else in the game, for the record.

I should know, I inherited one and I'm still unsure what's the benefit of being one.
    In war humans have the most offense from elite+horse, and their elites have 3 def as well (the highest off and elite def 2nd only to fae/elf). They also have quick feet, which is equal to 40% of the avian speed boost. A well built human can brutalize an enemy. Elite costs make it hard as hell to pump a human as much as it should be, but that challenge is part of the fun.

What personality is your inherited human?
    All hail Bart of Farta

While reading this thread all I could think was "no wonder people quit"... Vlahul is taking a lot of abuse in here.
    #magi

Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    While reading this thread all I could think was "no wonder people quit"... Vlahul is taking a lot of abuse in here.
    I agree, someone get vir in here to end the bullying.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    Well said.

If I was a faster calculator and had modern com' I'd have joined FREE. The journey is the point in Utopia for me.
    Last age I was in Jerks with an elf cleric and it wasn't till EoA that a war fell upon us that was nirvana to my style. It's not just about winning; in fact it was the punishing challenge of fighting my way out of getting t-boned. Tug of war for honor and acres was in full effect.

In my eyes I see the FREE challenge of 67 as a mesmerizing adventure. Currently I'm in Hovering Death, otherwise known as Pyro; brushing up on my mechanics is indeed a full age affair if not more.

Tactics? I've been in a kingdom that sent 2 dragons before war by mistake and 1 before hostile...I love belonging to kingdoms that declare in spite of catastrophic disasters. I guess I learned in D&D that the plan is always f$#kt so you always have "get'm!" in the pipe.

Keep rolling FREE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Free and val brought all this upon them selfs. It's one thing to say I will take on the top in a fair manner. But they want to jump people or catch them with there pants down. They ignore simple edict of the game which 95% of the game follows. I don't mind losing players like him at all. Losing players like him might save hundreds of players in the end.

vlahuls new forum nick is papadum or somethin
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Needs to get out more
    Catching people with their pants down is relative to a culture of dominance. I come from where you simply take risks and if you get caught you do your best. The world of notices is a privilege of power not in the struggles of mid tier chaos.

We should welcome all players. Heck, sometimes I think the forum community is more welcoming to cheaters than somebody with a big mouth. What FREE does is no different from an action standpoint than many other war kingdoms.

What edict exactly are we referring? What, that nice people get to prep for stupid amount of time based in a gated community thought process? War is war. If the community that pumps with impunity can enforce a system of notices and false politeness that's fine.

It's quite another thing to regard players and kingdoms, playing within the rules, as worth losing. I want vlahul to stay.
    Don't get me started on the way things are. This forum is just a margin of the player base and we should all be grownups in here.
    Vlahul has taken a more balanced approach, right? in his new forum guise. - That's relative to an apology.
    Some guys have a hard time saying they're sorry. We don't have to defacate on the fact. His new forum guise is an indication he would prefer to belong...and you would have him go.

We should be aware of our words to, and how they can hurt.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

patapuf is the name...

anyways i think i have an idea of vlahuls master plan...and it involves a lil' semi-pro War KD named Vice N Virtue somehow.

vnv

heya,

Vlahul here

I have a solid grudge against VnV, massive and without any chance of forgiveness.

best way it can be settled is by a war, or else no matter the level FREE is this age - being 1st or 50th....I will raze green the top provinces of VnV for what they did to me.

so... i give you at least the chance to prepare a war, if you refuse that - at some point in this age will gona raze green a couple of provinces from you.
    looks like we gonna have to recruit to fill-up and attempt to face them at some point. We are fluctuating between 22-23 while trying to master our KD race set-ups all while building up experience and chemistry between the kd's new players.

Seems legit though!
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

haha what did you do to get on his bad side?

count me in as cheering for Vlahul and FREE the whole age through! they had a couple rough beats and they keep on fighting, that's the mark of a quality KD.

LoL you can bet if we did anything to them you would already heard about it.

We were the kingdom they lost to last age before vlahul randomed in (war lasted 7 days because they refused to give up). They were low-key and seems like there had fallen on hard times.

We were trying to turn the corner by winning some rough wars ourselves so its not like we have any real history tbh.

If anything...we got them to the point they had to accept vlahul as the fresh face and heart that they needed to pump new blood into FREE or risk disbanding completely.

It makes sense that he galvanized the kingdom spirit after they were left broken due to their own pride. It wasn't a public affair but it got ugly...whatevers tho

I like to point and laugh in the forums on a few topics and some of his mates are hilarious (shout out to GGDirtyD!) like him...he seems like a funny guy after doing some research but meh what else can I say?

Im all for the rebirth of FREE after they were down on dumps but my priorities is growth of VnV and I won't take lightly to threats no matter how hilarious they sound!

Any free Uto agents want to take a crack at FREE at some point this age feel free to message me and we will make it the re-match of the ages.

and maybe...just maybe...you will hear more about other war KDs and less about top KDs for a change
    Last edited by DonJuan; 07-02-2016 at 10:39. Reason: typo

Needs to get out more
    Just to answer DonJuan; in other circumstances the proposal to war FREE would be right up my alley.
    I'm in Pyro this age to learn some mechanical discipline and we are still recruiting ourselves.

I wish you luck in finding a few mercenary ringers and maybe some permanent fuxtures. Joining kingdoms for war has always been my custom when I travel and I'm a hopeless underdog cheerleader.

On a side note: ViceNVirtue has continuously been one of my favorites for the Virtual Kingom template. It's kingdoms like yours and mine I'd like to see get past the recruiting deficits and be able to play without limit. Well,..within my manifesto of Virtual limits, lol.

Godspeed
    ________
    Weed bowls

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    patapuf is the name...

anyways i think i have an idea of vlahuls master plan...and it involves a lil' semi-pro War KD named Vice N Virtue somehow.

looks like we gonna have to recruit to fill-up and attempt to face them at some point. We are fluctuating between 22-23 while trying to master our KD race set-ups all while building up experience and chemistry between the kd's new players.

Seems legit though!
    I'm so glad Sparta got an EOACF with that unstable nut job. Good luck dealing with that.
    All hail Bart of Farta

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Just to answer DonJuan; in other circumstances the proposal to war FREE would be right up my alley.
    I'm in Pyro this age to learn some mechanical discipline and we are still recruiting ourselves.

I wish you luck in finding a few mercenary ringers and maybe some permanent fuxtures. Joining kingdoms for war has always been my custom when I travel and I'm a hopeless underdog cheerleader.

On a side note: ViceNVirtue has continuously been one of my favorites for the Virtual Kingom template. It's kingdoms like yours and mine I'd like to see get past the recruiting deficits and be able to play without limit. Well,..within my manifesto of Virtual limits, lol.

Godspeed
    Thanks!

It is tough to have to having to rebuild a KD these days even after a few good flashes of strength. I wont deny that we are not the perfect kingdom...in fact this is our first full age we have organized from head to toe after we chose building up chemistry between a sandlot of pro players and old returning players instead of having to boot the bad ones in order to appease the better players.

We are having to realize that we must end up doing the latter if it means being taken seriously and especially if it means having to face off vs a rebuilt FREE as well.

As one of my mates told me: "we are far from competing vs 25 player kds"

I almost miss vlacula's wild hyperbole being flung around the forums like confetti..
    Last edited by JohnnyReid; 08-02-2016 at 12:00.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyReid View Post
    I almost miss vlacula's wild hyperbole being flung around the forums like confetti..
    Lol he will be back once he beats some random ghetto.

Thread Information