Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Libraries Age 67

You raw BE can not be higher than 100% unless you count dwarf bonus as part of the raw number.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    im currently running homes and libraries during my pump. with marquis rank I reach about 41-42 ppa. however, this was only managed after significant pumping on higher size, and I dont plan to keep all the homes in my warbuild.

Blue Mass 108 ME isnt so high, really isnt.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Running homes doesn't change the bonus provided by libs. Homes pop increase is modified by your popsci, as noobium explained in the post above yours.

You probably shouldn't have such an attitude when you're wrong. (and your build seems abysmal).

total population. Who said anything about pop science.

Oh wait, you guys did, I surely did not.

Abysmal, lol.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Mass View Post
    I am reading a lot of incorrect stuff. That noob guy keeps posting incorrect info. That strategy I told you I would share is a homes and libraries strategy and I had gotten good results.
    My raw ME is over 108% and my Raw BE is over 106%. My province has not been around long and has less than 2k bpa. My province is putting out high numbers. Numbers that are only being seen by my province. I don't come across other provinces with raw ME or raw BE numbers that are the same or grater. It just doesn't happen. And I have a huge army and I am still making good income. My bpa could be a lot better but we like to go in to fort stance a lot so I can't pump as much as I would like. If you want to up your game up the home and library strategy aka the Vines strategy. You're welcome. So to answer the question should people use libraries? Yes they should and they should use them with homes like I have to achieve the same results. And yes I came up with this strategy because no one before has gotten these raw numbers before. So yeah it's the Vines strategy.
    A little more subtle than most Donald Trump impressions.

Post Fiend
    MyNameIsMatija you're mistaken raw BE can get higher than 100% even if you're not a dwarf. As for the claim 108% RawME (this means not counting science) And it is over 108%. I once had a province with 114% raw ME. I don't see any other province over 107.6% raw ME. There are things you all don't know. Just in the same way you all didn't know using high homes would yield good out puts. Now I'm giving you more of the knowledge I have. Since these forums have been around I have seen people posting up formulas and I have all along known they were wrong(for so called highly skilled players). Yet I have been the one who has been told I've been spreading false info. Take my strategies and use them. Don't tell me that it is wrong. You are talking out of ignorance if you do. These are the things I use and I am sharing them. Just say thank you and I'll say you're welcome. Add on: my MODBE is almost 160% I was hoping I could get it to 180% but it looks as if that may not happen.
    Last edited by Blue Mass; 26-03-2016 at 20:40.

What you are looking at is your 100% BE with peasants needed for maximum efficiency (or close to 100% depending how long you have been at the maximum) + your science bonus, they are both already sumed up on your BE tab in-game. Speaking in terms of raw (without science bonus) it doesn't go above 100% unless I'm missing something.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    MyNameIsMatija raw BE can go over 100% it just takes time and running one's province very well. When I say something about strategy isn't a guess like 99% of the stuff you read. It is fact because don't and gotten those results. I'm still not hearing that thank you. Play the game, don't just go about it as if you know it all. That's what most people do and it is a shame. Those same know it alls would say high homes suck and now they use them acting as if they came up with it all on their on. Don't be one of those people. Because in the end when it comes down to it you won't be able to count on yourself to come up with solutions by yourself. Until then take this advice and you will do well. However, I'm the best because I don't play like I know it all and I come up with the solutions.

LoL, but it doesn't go over 100%, provide the screenshot of your BE and science first.

Post Fiend
    Anybody take a better guess as to what the average would be I'd Libs were bumped to 2.5%? Right now generally 1% for every 100 bpa but really after about 500 bpa. Might make a suggestion to it so that they get more utilized.

I like to post
    Blue mass id gladly use 1 of ur strategies if youd only provide one.

Forum Fanatic
    Y'all building libs for marginal buffs on pumped attacker provs are just not thinking long-term.

If I were deeply drafted and pumped to wave someone, and I'm playing a HA like Undead or Avian, or a military-oriented turtle like Human, I'm more interested in stuff like barracks, wt, and gs 90% of the time. I would have the military to do something, but what I would want are buildings that help me after declaration of war, or help me best leverage my military and thievery during hostile. Libs don't help you as much as a lot of other buildings for that, even at fairly high BPA. True, you do get better pop numbers and you might have maxed out your intended buildings, but even under those circumstances libs aren't that much better than homes. The one thing libs offer in that situation is added wpa, which might be useful but is rarely that good for HAs on the offensive.

Libs as a pump building, or libs as part of a strategy of waiting for someone to wave you, are a bit better. To take the latter first, you're usually leveraging the hostile meter mechanics and the choice to declare war at your preferred time, rather than leveraging offense to do stuff or buildings to defend the counter-wave. As a pump building, libs are pretty strong on low-moderate draft provs for the econ boosts, while being reasonably good for power.

As far as building efficiency goes... BE manipulation is pretty easy, so I don't know why people think they need to enter war with 40% homes for good BE. There might be reasons to keep high homes for war, but BE changes take time. Effective pumping should allow a kingdom to plan on 90-100% base BE if they are waving out, and BE manipulation is possible for the defending kingdom as well (harder, but possible).
    The low low build times and costs for fort stance make build swaps really cheap and strong.
    In any event libs have negligible effect on build efficiency and saved farmland.

Post Fiend
    Oh now you're saying libs are good with low-moderatre draft provs. You must have gotten a look at my province. However, you would still be wrong in that statement. If one's science is high enough one can have a very high daft. And with your statement BE manipulation being easy. Again you must have gotten a look at how I've done it. ME manipulation is easy too but I won't gave that way until years from now. Right now if one was looking at what I am doing with my province they would think getting high rawME has to do with keeping a low military. They would be wrong. I had 0 homes and my raw BE is over 106%. Right now, though, I have built homes as part of my war build. A province could have over 108% rawBE if played right.

Forum Fanatic
    If this is some sort of joke, it's not funny.

I like to post
    only thing I can imagine is that hes keeping constant GBP

Postaholic
    So... ahem. I recognize this style of writing and who Blue Mass might be. He, I believe, is in my kd. Is that right, Blue Mass?
    I had intel done, and he does indeed have remarkable BE.
    BE 123%

So...
    That said, he doesn't have remarkable other things (I won't mention here). A week or so ago, when I first entered his province by thief, I found an interesting build that made me pause. He half knows what he's doing. He is doing well, so far. It's obviously a work in progress, but I wouldn't be so quick to discount BM up there.

Thread Information