Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Libraries Age 67

Post Fiend
    Nope not me. I have over 150%MODBE because we are in war I have gain a good bit of land. There is nothing half about me bro. And I take it that he is doing the same thing I am doing. I've been in this kingdom for more than two weeks. Panthira, never op your own guys unless they give you a reason. Send me a pm about his strategy and I would like to know what he is doing. Maybe I can help him make his strategy even better.

This is all anecdotal evidence. Screenshots or it didn't happen. Don't troll people trying to learn more about the game like me. Not cool.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    Is there any way I can subscribe to the Blue Mass channel?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    This is all anecdotal evidence. Screenshots or it didn't happen. Don't troll people trying to learn more about the game like me. Not cool.
    It's not out of the realm of possibility.

I was at 132% BE at a 65% draft before I pumped up to 67%.

As an undead.

Just takes gobs of science in the right places and libs.

I am a new player I just want to hear more about this higher than 100% raw BE strategy. I guess I just don't love my peasants enough.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Forum Fanatic
    I don't get your point? It's easy to manipulate BE if you homespump efficiently. I'm set to come out of my pump with 110% BE at 80%+ draft, due to manipulating employment numbers during a 3-day fortified.

You can't get more than 100% BE without science or dwarf bonus (which, in case you're interested, dwarf bonus, science, and gold dragon all multiply). That's what people are pointing at as clear bull****. You do get a slight, temporary boost to BE when you get hit, since you'd suddenly lose jobs and still have peasants - something which can be manipulated to boost BE during a land chain (no jobs * no peasants = 100% BE).

150% BE for a Dwarf is nothing special, if they homespump efficiently and keep >25% tools science. I don't know why a Dwarf would want to build libs, because the BE bonus makes % buildings so much better. I wouldn't be building libs for BE, I'd be manipulating BE with employment mechanics and try to maintain that momentum with new pezzies, before my BE would normally crash.

Post Fiend
    Before I got into war build I had no homes and my BE was one percent away from 160%. What was different is my raw BE with out Dwarf bonus or science was over 106%. Right now my RawBE is over 105% No it isn't because I got hit. I haven't got hit yet (knock on wood) And I could have got my MOD BE to over 180% by the end of the age maybe even to 200%. Maybe next age.
    Last edited by Blue Mass; 28-03-2016 at 21:06.

Forum Fanatic
    Learn what raw BE means before you talk about it, okay?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Mass View Post
    Panthira, never op your own guys unless they give you a reason. Send me a pm about his strategy and I would like to know what he is doing. Maybe I can help him make his strategy even better.
    I will op my own guys. I don't require much in my kd, but I do want to see what the heck is going on, and if they don't supply it, I will find out for myself. We have too many trolls and we've weeded out so many farms, it's necessary. I asked, and got a very aggressive response in return with no info whatsoever. Just that he is better than me in every capacity. Sounds very familiar. :p

Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    You can't get more than 100% BE without science or dwarf bonus (which, in case you're interested, dwarf bonus, science, and gold dragon all multiply). That's what people are pointing at as clear bull****. You do get a slight, temporary boost to BE when you get hit, since you'd suddenly lose jobs and still have peasants - something which can be manipulated to boost BE during a land chain (no jobs * no peasants = 100% BE).

150% BE for a Dwarf is nothing special, if they homespump efficiently and keep >25% tools science. I don't know why a Dwarf would want to build libs, because the BE bonus makes % buildings so much better. I wouldn't be building libs for BE, I'd be manipulating BE with employment mechanics and try to maintain that momentum with new pezzies, before my BE would normally crash.
    My guy is a dwarf, but has no libraries. I see why he has great BE, but he has a very fine-tuned build as well.

Post Fiend
    RawBE when no bonuses are taken into account. @panthira have you been reading my posts? I've been sharing all this with you all so you all can be equals and make things more fun for me. I'm all about team work always have been. He may be using a similar strategy as me. I would like to know his build. And you should tell him Vines said he should work on pop science first before BE science. Income, BE, and pop should be the first sciences he works on in order to build strong foundation. Tell him Vines told you to tell him that. -
    Last edited by Blue Mass; 28-03-2016 at 21:30.

Postaholic
    OK, Blue Mass, thank you for the advice. I'll let him know what you think.
    Last edited by Panthira; 29-03-2016 at 00:35. Reason: Blue Moss is so much cooler

Post Fiend
    I am reading a lot of incorrect stuff. That noob guy keeps posting incorrect info. That strategy I told you I would share is a homes and libraries strategy and I had gotten good results.
    My raw ME is over 108% and my Raw BE is over 106%. My province has not been around long and has less than 2k bpa. My province is putting out high numbers. Numbers that are only being seen by my province. I don't come across other provinces with raw ME or raw BE numbers that are the same or grater. It just doesn't happen. And I have a huge army and I am still making good income. My bpa could be a lot better but we like to go in to fort stance a lot so I can't pump as much as I would like. If you want to up your game up the home and library strategy aka the Vines strategy. You're welcome. So to answer the question should people use libraries? Yes they should and they should use them with homes like I have to achieve the same results. And yes I came up with this strategy because no one before has gotten these raw numbers before. So yeah it's the Vines strategy.
    Wut you talking about son? Its pretty late in this game to claim you invented a strategy combo of some buildings, especially sci pump, its so easy to do that stuff, just calc what gives most money or sci...
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

Post Fiend
    It's something I've done for a while. I once had a province that was making over 5mil each day (game day). I have to be the reason their is a cap on science because the next age after I did that. They put a cap on science. It is more than just a science pump. It is not something I came up with just now. I've been know about these things that I am sharing with you all now. I've known from when I first started playing.

It's something I've done for a while. I once had a province that was making over 5mil each day (game day). I have to be the reason their is a cap on science because the next age after I did that. They put a cap on science. It is more than just a science pump. It is not something I came up with just now. I've been know about these things that I am sharing with you all now. I've known from when I first started playing.
    Thinks game is changed because of his 'strategy'. States simplistic strategy as overly complicated 'ideas' he claims is his own. Vlahul is that you?

Forum Fanatic
    I'm pretty sure I know where Blue Mass's kingdom is. I should take sots to figure out if this pro strategy is truly true.

Thread Information