Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Libraries Age 67

Post Fiend
    They are not just disagreeing they are name calling and not giving any proof that disproves what I say. I use that strategy exactly how I say I use them and it works every time. That should be proof enough. So if someone is going to come into my thread they need to have proof that it doesn't work because I have proof that it works. That proof is me using the strategy. And when I tell everyone no **** talking before hand and then I still get people telling me how wrong I am. They have no proof yeah I am going to report them because I don't want that kind of stuff in my thread. I have that right. And when I tell them to knock it off and they still keep up yeah I am going to report them again. That's is what it for. My thread my rule. Rule # 1 no **** talking. It's spam and harassment. If you banned them every time they talked ****. I'll tell you the **** talkers would get quiet real quite and more people would feel okay to share their own tactics. You didn't help anything by locking up my thread. You should have banned those people for a day. Maybe next you'll do right. They need to be made an example of: this is not place for ridiculing others' tactics and for them sharing. I shouldn't have to tell you why you're here, yet here I am. Get with the program man.

You should read the rules, you are not supposed to comment on modding in the actual forum, mail support if you have a complaint.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Mass View Post
    They are not just disagreeing they are name calling and not giving any proof that disproves what I say. I use that strategy exactly how I say I use them and it works every time. That should be proof enough.
    Only a more accurate description would be:

Blue Mass: No one understands the game! Only I do! 1+1=3!! Look at the awesome that is my province! I will teach you all about it.
    Blue Mass: ...Not now though. Perhaps later...
    Others: Eh. No. 1+1 is actually 2.
    Blue Mass: I have proof that in utopia 1+1 is in fact 3! Just look at my province!
    Others: [looks at province]
    Others: ...only that 3 has a bit of tomato sauce on it, if you just wipe that awa...
    Blue Mass: Liars! I see no proof! [Reports every post in thread]
    Others: But.... math?
    Blue Mass: You simply don't understand the special math of Blue Mass!!
    Bishop: Actually, utopian math works just like any math. 1+1 is indeed 2.
    Blue Mass: ...
    Blue Mass: It must be a bug in my province then!
    Blue Mass: Also, did I tell you that 2+2=5!?
    Last edited by Tadpole; 14-04-2016 at 22:15.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

I like to post
    I use that strategy exactly how I say I use them and it works every time
    You haven't given a single strategy yet in this thread. Fabricating stats does not equal strategy.

Post Fiend
    @MyNameIsMatja are you me? Last time I checked you weren't.

He could have messaged me in stead of putting in the forum. I figured he wanted talk in public.

I like to post
    Obviously he's not you. If he were you wouldn't have had to ask, since you'd have known, being him. And since this is the case, why would checking it make any difference?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    Only a more accurate description would be:

Blue Mass: No one understands the game! Only I do! 1+1=3!! Look at the awesome that is my province! I will teach you all about it.
    Blue Mass: ...Not now though. Perhaps later...
    Others: Eh. No. 1+1 is actually 2.
    Blue Mass: I have proof that in utopia 1+1 is in fact 3! Just look at my province!
    Others: [looks at province]
    Others: ...only that 3 has a bit of tomato sauce on it, if you just wipe that awa...
    Blue Mass: Liars! I see no proof! [Reports every post in thread]
    Others: But.... math?
    Blue Mass: You simply don't understand the special math of Blue Mass!!
    Bishop: Actually, utopian math works just like any math. 1+1 is indeed 2.
    Blue Mass: It must be a bug in my province then!
    Blue Mass: Also, did I tell you that 2+2=5!?

This made my day. :)
    It's the small things...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Mass View Post

He could have messaged me in stead of putting in the forum. I figured he wanted talk in public.
    Oh God please no, I have thick skin usually but I don't know if I could take that.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Ideas on a better build?

I came on to this thread to see if Libraries are a good option for me this age, instead I am in awe about the shenanigan going on in here lol. It's still early into the age, so I don't have ridiculous amounts of science yet, only about 400 BPA but hope to have 500 BPA very shortly, Over 100 BPA in Crime and Channeling and over 50 BPA in everything else when i am done before our next war. Do I add 5% libraries? I have been pumping Wizards for about a week getting them to 3 rWPA and I have 4 rTPA. I am currently an Elf Rogue and only a Lord.

Thinking about going..

25% homes, was at 15%
    10% farms
    10% or 15% banks, was at 20%
    10% guilds, was at 45%
    10% towers, with elf bonus its more like 20%
    20% or 25% thieve's den, with rogue bonus its more like 40% or 50%
    5% libraries, was at 0%
    5% Stables, was at 0% but typically make 5% so provide additional offense and have each elf lord have horse giving me 9pt of OFF. Typically around 30k offense which is enough to break most army out attackers around 600 acres in war. Giving me roughly 70-75k Def with armies away.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by bdbcoyote; 11-05-2016 at 12:10.

Don't keep stables you can steal the horses. Increase your tpa - 4 rtpa is low, aim for 5.5-6. What are you going to do with your mana? If you are going to cover greed/explosions/pf etc. build more guilds. Decrease the farms to 4-5% - food is easy to find. And get forts min. 10%.

As for libs - it's personal opinion I think. I'm f/s with 550 bpa and I still don't have libs.

Thread Information