Hello,

I followed the instructions to clone a theme, and it works perfectly! For me, that is. Because I've noticed that when I'm in game, the github theme.css is used. To make the theme available to others, I published it. Got to the page with the text:

Publish Custom Theme
By default, custom themes can only be used by the first person who uploads them (the theme author). You can use this page to make your custom theme available for use by other players. When you click the button below we will check that your theme is safe for others to use, and if it passes these checks we will make a copy of it available. Anyone in possession of your custom theme URL will be able to use it, and will receive the last published version. Any changes you make to your theme will be visible only to you until you publish it again.
I clicked the button, and got confirmation:

Your theme has been published, and can now be used by any other player in possession of its Github URL.
However, this isn't the case. People using my theme get a 404, since the files cannot be found. More specifically, http://utopia-game.com/shared/static...b.io/theme.css
is not found. It looks like there is no local copy made of my theme on the Utopia-server.
How can I fix this, or is this something for the Uto-devs?