Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Few Kds that actually have balls.

Needs to get out more
    I'm sure Sparta had a clue. If anything maybe Green is misunderstood. I sorta get it though after warring them.

When people ask why doesn't Green do better diplo my ESP reads: " because we're number 5 without diplo."

..Or were. They're fighting up here and look at the opponent list. I had my hands full.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Legality View Post
    I think this thread is funny. Tagging up or not has nothing to do with balls. It has to do with strategy. As some good warring kds would attest, the culture in Utopia right now is that of being scared. Most monarchs run a generally scared warring policy due to a lack of preparation for their next opponent and will only war in very favorable conditions. This has been going for many ages now. Not tagging helps more organized kds to look easier to war and thus gets them a war more quickly. It doesn't always mean easier wars, but it definitely means war more quickly than if tagged. An unconventional warring set up also runs along the same lines as not tagging. To the average monarch, they see no mystics or t/ms and they think it's a winnable war. It worked great got Green this age when Spartans waved into us without knowing we were Green. It was such a refreshing thing to have the button after a full wave from a KD. That just doesn't simply happen anymore. And I would out money down that the spartans wouldn't have just full waved us if they knew were green. Bart would've definitely messaged us and tried to set terms.
    We thought you were a different top warring kd, and expected to get wrecked (although still thought we had a chance). We had been turned down by every one else and just wanted a war. It was (and still is) early enough in the age that kds can mess around and not worry about losing chart positions. War was fun and EOWCF was good, can't complain that we got trounced.
    All hail Bart of Farta

Post Fiend
    it really dont matter all top kingdoms or 25 provs one r placed as general rule on 5 6 7 kingdom spots. look at charts this is a general rule and cannot remeber who told me this.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    kingdom slots area assigned by the number of reservations that the kingdom has coming into the age. It's not a big mystery lol

Postaholic
    U mean FS no balls?

Postaholic
    If they be hidin' they be lacking the balls ya

On that, FS is recognised as one of the best and most consistent warring kingdoms in the warring tier - but ballsiest? Dunno. Contradiction of terms in the wartier?
    Last edited by Tadpole; 07-02-2016 at 22:24.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Needs to get out more
    FS, Formidable yes. Only in the movies are people that hide consistently poor in their given art.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information