Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camelot vs. Hell

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Camelot vs. Hell

On a cold February day, King Arthur met with Furby From Hell to discuss their Kingdoms growing animosity towards one another. He left Le Fay, sitting at the Round Table as she often does in charge of the Knights. Camelot, a lower tier Kingdom last age, had sent word out throughout the land, gathering what Noble Knights were brave enough to come to Make Camelot Great Again™ in Age 67. Among the first to show up was Knight Donald Trump, the Warrior of God.

Camelot had a series of setbacks right before the war, Merlin never returned from the previous age. After accepting his reservation, we now believe he has been lost, perhaps wandering blind among the lands of the dead. Another problem, Excalibur was banished from the Kingdom by the Utopian Lords just a day before war! Camelot’s 2nd Halfling Rogue disappeared forever. What crimes he did commit we do not know. The burden now fell on Arthur, Le Fay, and Castle Anthrax to do all the espionage and magic work. The Queen from Hell denied any war terms, instead saying that we should let things occur naturally, like they do in the wild. Arthur grimaced; Camelot had fought barbarian invaders before. Hell gave Camelot the button, and about 10 hours later, on April 9th, war began.

Camelot quickly unfurled the war banner, Sir Bors the Younger’s politically incorrect words stained the sky. Donald Trump smiled approvingly. While Hell had six Human Merchants, Camelot had only three. Arthur quickly gave the order to sacrifice his knight’s pension funds in order to lure a dragon with gold. There was no protest, better to be alive at 60 than dead with a pension. Camelot sent an Emerald Dragon at the start of war. This time Sir Lancelot, perhaps because he was tired, did not send the Dragon before war started; however Hell never sent a dragon! Perhaps they knew of past tales of the Knights of the Round Table slaying endless drakes outside Cadbury Castle.

After 2 months hard battle, Camelot secured a victory as Hell withdrew from battle, surrendering Honor to Camelot. The Donald had so far fulfilled on his promise, smiling the next day in court, “You’re gonna be so sick of winning with me.” However, that statement proved to be incorrect as the Donald made a series of tactical errors leading to Camelot’s loss in the war immediately following. Yet, all knights around Utopia hold hope ever present in their hearts that one day not too far from now, Camelot will be great once again.

Needs to get out more
    Thank you :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Would also love to see Pufferfish's story.

Sorry, as stated we are new. Who are pufferfish ?

You'll know them when you see them.

Is that a threat?

You must mean pufferfish INC.
    Last edited by K_arthur; 08-02-2016 at 02:55.

Quote Originally Posted by K_arthur View Post
    Is that a threat?

You must mean pufferfish INC.
    *eye roll* Not at all lol. Every time I've come across them there is very little doubt who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlilwitch View Post
    *eye roll* Not at all lol. Every time I've come across them there is very little doubt who they are.
    Well, if they ever war, I will write them one

Regular
    Well, if they ever war, I will write them one
    Our second war last age was such a hilarious mess

Still have no idea whether the person who hit 3x into pyro (I think it was pyro) and the next person who anoned after that giving them the button were absolute noobs, retalled without giving a **** about meter or were just looking to do some fsu.

1 moment, we were all just happily going along, minding our own business, and the next we were in a war we totally didn't expect (from the looks of it, neither did the other KD). The forum and war forums were just a scene of total confusion
    Colourless green ideas sleep furiously

Post Fiend
    Good stuff Arthur =)

Let's see the most recent WW covered ;-)

Post Fiend
    Not really a good story. It really wasn't a happy ending for Utopia.

Let's just say Camelot was like the Denver Broncos' Defense, and the new kingdom was like... well you know. Right Dan?

now now

i love the story but you left out that 4 of us throw the war in your favor as we when ham on your dragons and left us open for easy land grabs hance in 2 days you already had 4 provences under 250 acres ahah

Quote Originally Posted by rageman208 View Post
    i love the story but you left out that 4 of us throw the war in your favor as we when ham on your dragons and left us open for easy land grabs hance in 2 days you already had 4 provences under 250 acres ahah
    Actually, I didn't leave it out because I didn't mention any strategies, numbers, or hits. Feel free to add whatever ya like.

Also why would it take 4 of you going ham to slay the drake?

Post Fiend
    Let's just say Camelot was like the Denver Broncos' Defense, and the new kingdom was like... well you know. Right Dan?
    Low blow there... tsk tsk. Cadbury Castle might have some hidden traps and snares ready next time the King is visiting. ;-)

Thread Information