Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Primary Election Clowncar

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pathetic sheep View Post
    That is an excellent point. http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/econ...mps-debt-plan/
    http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/06/donal...cept-less.html
    Trump is the only candidate planning to default.

Also check his budget. The budget is the long term thingy that creates debt.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...76b_story.html

http://taxfoundation.org/article/det...ump-s-tax-plan

FYI taxfoundation is conservative pro-business group.

Basically Trump says he will make all of Obama's financial mistakes. In addition he will piss off our allies and trading partners. He will undermine the dollar. And he will forcibly remove 13 million people from their homes in the United States.

Trump is pro-torture. Trump suggested giving away nuclear weapon production technology to Korea and Arabia. Neither will have any measurable short term effect on the economy. But either is a very good reason to vote for anyone else.
    First off you have to look at your sources, most media outlets take small segments of what he says and runs with it trying to smear him. Second off he answers, what if questions like the abortion question that get people all fired up. Lastly if you look at only one part of his plan it's not viable but if you add his entire plan together it makes alot of sense. That includes defending other countries and the expense it cost us. Did you know we actually pay foreign countries to defend them? We rent the land our bases are built on and even pay for use of their roads. It's just like NATO why do we pay most of the bill for a group that's totally useless and never aids us. Let them pay for it themselves. Hopefully you understand his policy standing makes alot of sense financially when it comes to defense. If another country wants our protection they actually have to pay for it. So with this simple policy change he just saved the USA billions. In many ways he might have created a revenue stream. As for illegal immigrants here illegally. Tough reality of the world is simple we can't afford to let everyone in. I would say 95% of these illegals would qualify for some sort of aid, food stamps, medical, healthcare, schooling and such. Well we can't afford it and why should we they broke the law to get here....... As for torture well i personally don't care they torture our soldiers and civilians. So turn about is fair play in my mind, but it's a non issue to me. We have crooked Hilary and Trump to pick from. So I will pick the only one of them that will even will attempt to fix the economy. You do realise Hilary has zero ideas right? No policy to even discuss or pick apart. She just says I am a woman vote for me. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    First off you have to look at your sources, most media outlets take small segments of what he says and runs with it trying to smear him. Second off he answers, what if questions like the abortion question that get people all fired up.
    Trump has no experience in elected office. There is nothing to go on except what he says. If he says crazy s__t that frightens people then we should be afraid.

Lastly if you look at only one part of his plan it's not viable but if you add his entire plan together it makes alot of sense. l
    Trump's overall plan for the economy is to cut taxes and continue spending. I can decline overtime at work(or take time off) and then also buy expensive merchandise. This idea makes sense. Eating lots of pie appeals to many people. Eating the pie does "make sense". If someone starts talking about eating a pie and still saving it for later then it is time to question judgements. A statement "I will eat pie" is coherent but that will not make it nutritious.

. That includes defending other countries and the expense it cost us. Did you know we actually pay foreign countries to defend them? We rent the land our bases are built on and even pay for use of their roads. It's just like NATO why do we pay most of the bill for a group that's totally useless and never aids us. Let them pay for it themselves. Hopefully you understand his policy standing makes alot of sense financially when it comes to defense. If another country wants our protection they actually have to pay for it. So with this simple policy change he just saved the USA billions. In many ways he might have created a revenue stream.
    Compare defending Tokyo from 1945 to 2005 and defending Guam/Manila/pearl 1922 to 1942. A lot of naval historians wrote detailed books on this topic. I believe your suggestion to use the U.S. military as a mercenary corporation is actually your own.

Thread Information