Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
Here is why people like me love Trump. Our country is broke, and I understand if you live in certain areas you don't know this. I live in Michigan where through Bill Clintons nafta and more recent pacific trade agreement supported by Hilary Clinton as destroyed our state. We have massive unemployed and people on welfare. Entire communities are ghost towns with no hope of a future. That is what people like Hilary Clinton, Obama and Bill Clinton did for us. Now I hate Bush just as much as the other three I named. So who is the only candidate talking about bringing jobs back? Trump. Who is the only one saying stop illegal immigrants from stealing our jobs and in many ways our welfare money. Trump. I dont mind helping the world as a American but we should take care of our own first. Not with free handouts but with jobs and a sense of worth. Also I am a vet and our treatment is outrageous. Such as a illegal immigrant can get 100% free healthcare at any hospital. But I have to drive 45 min to recieve free medical care for the injures I sustained in the military. If it isn't military related I have to have private insurance or pay out of pocket. Moral of the story if we can't afford to take care of are vets why are we taking care of refugees and illegal immigrants. Take care of our own and then worry about the rest of the world.
Talk is cheap, he has no actual viable plan to do any of that. They are just empty soundbites.