Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Primary Election Clowncar

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    ... is indicative of the Daffy Duck mindset:

Is Daffy running republican? I still need someone I can vote for.

Oh, I forgot to answer Pam. Bernie has no chance and it isn't due to superdelegates. Or lack of msm coverage. Or because his message is weaker (it's stronger). Or because his ethics are weaker (they are a hell of a lot stronger).

Bernie loses because older women, nearly all Afro Americans, and a lot of Hispanics truly believe Clinton has their back due to the twenty years plus that she's been in or near power.

Simple.

She may have been a lizard. She may be a spin artist. She has always been somewhere in power and life would been more **** without her in their opinion . And they don't believe Bernie's social democrat paradise can happen or that he can grab the power stick.

Surprised I have to explain that. She might be in bed with Wall Street and corrupt, she is still their most trusted hope. Because she's been in the trenches on the fringes of power for 20+ years and made their life better.

While Bernie, and jeez, I would love it, was making Vermont a good place instead.
    Last edited by makeo; 07-03-2016 at 20:58.

Don't make me drag out polls and math Pam. :)

Please. I'm sure if Trump or Cruz wins the Republican, that Strat0 will donate a "Vote the Lizard, not the Wizard" bumper sticker he's got kicking around. :p

As long as she stays alive; she got this.
    Last edited by makeo; 07-03-2016 at 21:10.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I mean, don't get me wrong, I said a long time ago that there's no way Bernie is getting the nod (again...because politics), I'm just saying he's had way more staying power than I anticipated and I wouldn't go so far as to call the race over. He could conceivably still win the thing even if people don't see it happening.

A totally reasonable point. He "could".

It's a massive long shot that probably needs Hilary to be prosecuted though.

Without that, it ain't happening. = /

Something that brings me no joy.

What I find sad is that as an outsider, the only GOP candidate I have any respect for is as far right as Kasich ( Who is a moderate to the modern GOP!) , and the only authentic Dem candidate is Sanders .

My hope is Bernie goes to the convention, keeps the Clinton tacking left and uses his platform to allow the next generation to come through.

On the Republican side,

I hope Cruz is defeated as a theocratic nutjub.
    That Trump is defeated as a quasi facist nutjob.

And that the GOP realise that the reason that the only reason these nutjobs got so popular is because of the disintegration of American blue collar jobs and do something about it.
    Last edited by makeo; 08-03-2016 at 22:24.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Yea, Bernie's the only politician I've ever even considered registering to vote for. Not that I necessarily agree with him on everything, but in order to run for the GOP you need to basically be a certifiably insane person from 1856, and democrats generally leave a lot to be desired. Really their biggest asset generally is just that they're not republicans lol

Shame really. Hopefully someone can authentically pull the GOP back from ultra conservatism, theocracy and bigotry to what it used to be.

And someone can pull the Dems back from failed neo liberal policies and corruption. = ]

Forum Fanatic
    Without the wacky theocrats, the GOP loses every presidency, almost every congress seat, most of the governorships, and basically guarantees being a permanent minority. Pro-business just will not resonate - people can only bury their heads in the sand for so long about how bad the US and world economy is. Sanders is the only big party candidate that is scratching at those problems in a meaningful way, even if I don't necessarily agree with the solution. Trump is pure parody.

I think after this cycle, enough people are going to look at serious electoral reform, if only as a way to desperately hold on to some power. Back when Obama was elected I thought for sure the GOP was done, but Democrats always find a way to **** up a winning position.

Also MI feeling early Berns. Riggage incoming.

Little Marco is done. Gay Vampire/WW3 fusion ticket it will be.
    Last edited by noobium; 09-03-2016 at 02:28.

Yep. Rubio is f×cked. They should be doing math on if they pull Rubio pre FL and Kasich post Ohio to coalesce around the nutjob Cruz or if they can slow Trump from 1237 better with a split field.

Because Rubio ain't wining FL.

A flicker of life for Bernie in finally starting to erode the black vote outside of the South?

Be interesting what Wayne County ends up at and the Detroit numbers. Still no traction in the South.

Forum Fanatic
    The Bern has been officially felt in MI. 97% in, 20k vote lead.

Bernie just wants to go to bed already.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...super-tuesday/

How to move to Canada' searches up 1000% in the US after Trump Super Tuesday win
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    The Bern has been officially felt in MI. 97% in, 20k vote lead.

Bernie just wants to go to bed already.
    20%(and a consistently monitored one) poll lead cracked in about two days!

Good. He has a clear mandate to take to the convention.
    Still no idea what further miracles he has to take Florida (oldies) , Cali (closed primary), get his wins up to 55-45 ,or NY but he's found a possible key to the Rust belt.
    Be interesting to see if he can keep the pressure up on his trade deal voting record compared to Clinton or if MI was just a one off after he caught her obfuscation on his auto bailout voting record.
    Hopefully Ohio and IL bode well.

He still needs miracles. A string of them.
    Last edited by makeo; 09-03-2016 at 14:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...super-tuesday/

How to move to Canada' searches up 1000% in the US after Trump Super Tuesday win

*makes obvious wall joke*

With any luck, the GOP will disband for good and we will be able to privatize the government under the Clinton Foundation.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Thread Information