Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Primary Election Clowncar

Uh oh. When in doubt, as all utopians know, out comes the gangbang.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...3351&tid=ss_tw

Forum Fanatic
    The problem of course is that the GOP alliance is 4-6 on the charts, and they're still getting farmed by 1-3, while ghetto kingdoms rob their gc and join in TRUMP's razekills. Jeb? is stuck in war tier and lost all their honor, LittleMarco is falling out of the top 10.

Oh wells, be interesting to see what they cook up.

Forum Fanatic
    GOP is done. Time to start a new party.

edit:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjmEVv5Z09E

Trump's "populist" Tax Plan. TYT should be taken with a grain of salt but hot damn, it's plain as day Trump is all about fleecing as much as he can out of every situation.
    Last edited by noobium; 09-03-2016 at 21:20.

I suspect they will go all in around Cruz, try to take it to broken and see if Trump's lead can be whittled down and that his plurality doesn't translate to a majority.

If Rubio does FL, he loses.
    If Rubio doesn't quit before FL. Based on MI, Kasich loses Ohio.

I suppose that is a second option.

Get Rubio out before Florida and hope Kasich can take the mid west and then coalesce around Cruz on a Cruz-Kasich ticket?

Be interesting if they can pull it off on Trump losing from here. Cruz is incredibly unlikeable on a personal level.
    Last edited by makeo; 10-03-2016 at 01:39.

I should be clear though.
    What I think they *should* do is disavow Trump as a demagogue that preys on people's fears, and Cruz is a bat**** non compromising theocratic nutter.
    Clinton is a corrupt lizard. She's better than these assholes though.

Lizard vs Wizard was something I got taught early.

The good people in the GOP are being f*cked.
    Last edited by makeo; 11-03-2016 at 05:00.

Forum Fanatic
    Lil' Marco down. GOP wrecked by Trumpmentum. Hallelujah.

Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    I should be clear though.
    What I think they *should* do is disavow Trump as a demagogue that preys on people's fears, and Cruz is a bat**** non compromising theocratic nutter.
    Clinton is a corrupt lizard. She's better than these assholes though.

Lizard vs Wizard was something I got taught early.

The good people in the GOP are being f*cked.
    Whatever they do there's a huge risk of it blowing up in their faces, throw Trump out in favor of Cruz, Trump will run independent campaign and republitards will certainly loose presidential race.
    Throw both out for Kasich and Trump will run as an independent, most likely they'll loose and they might fracture the party beyond repair.
    Go with Trump and they're electing the second coming of Hitler, he might win the race(probably not tho) but him winning might be worse than a dem president for another 8 years even for GOP.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Forum Fanatic
    My belief is that if the Republicans line up behind TRUMP, he will win. All of the poisons that lurk in the bog must hatch out, and there is a lot of poison in this ****ed up society.

The #NeverTrump movement wasn't going to work the way it was attempted. Do they seriously think Lyin' Ted gives a **** about their party?

Trump can't win unless Hilary gets prosecuted. Cruz could win if they let him loose in full on "destroy Trump in a debate" and then "destroy Hilary in a debate."

He's bat**** but probably the best attacking legal mind the country.

There is no one who can stand up to Cruz when he's on one and after you in this race.

One on one debate, he will rip them to pieces.

As I am very much not a religious conservative or a GOP voter, I really wouldn't like what would happen if Cruz got a shot in a debate at them. He'd smack them around.

Full disclosure: I'd give Cruz the Scalia seat now rather than let him get a shot at a debate with Trump followed by a debate with Hilary. He will smash them both.

Some people are scary. Luckily he's horrific at being liked.
    Last edited by makeo; 17-03-2016 at 20:07.

I heard a rumor that Scalia's seat has already been promised to Obama by the Clinton Foundation.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I like to post
    Octo 4 president.

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    I heard a rumor that Scalia's seat has already been promised to Obama by the Clinton Foundation.
    The most amusing outcome to the current obstructionist policy . =]

It won't happen as Obama will sail off into the multi million dollar speaking sky. =]

To a land even the Clinton Foundation will struggle to afford. = )

Sad, as if the GOP could handle politics like a T50 ghetto, they'd have realised their current policy loses down ticket and SCOTUS. =]

Their choice is : Accept Merrick and lose the court, 1a,2a and abortion and maybe save down ticket , or lose all of that plus senate and a generation . =]

They're fcked.

Dems have won POTUS.
    Won Senate. (Probs +3/4 Dem seats at worst)

And if they obstruct , likely to get it up the bum and have a more libreal be nominated to Scotus.

Unless they have a miracle and coalesce now around Cruz. (He's bat**** but would beat Trump and save down ticket votes...possibly enough for a Merrick to be confirmed,)
    Last edited by makeo; 19-03-2016 at 21:57.

Ho hum, another Tuesday approaching.

Cruz gonna win Utah big (take all)
    Trump likely to take Arizona.

Trump still on course to take the nomination and get destroyed in the Presidential election.

The establishment wing of the GOP still not sure if it should back Cruz to stop Trump.

Pretty obvious if they want a party that they need to go all in on a Cruz-Kasich unity ticket.

Which...will be privatised under the Clinton Foundation. =p

Must be weird for GOP voters to realise that they're now
    1/3 Racist/nativists
    1/3 Theocratic nutters
    1/3 Neo cons who love big business and are an offshoot of Likud

Forum Fanatic
    Not weird, but it produces an inevitable result.

I say it's time to break up the big parties and start a 4-way (5-way) melee between Republicans, Democrats, Trumpists, Social Democrats, and the Greens if they can't pick a train to get on. The Lolbertarians are too incompetent to join the party, and the parties that call themselves theocratic parties aren't able to spread outside of their base. The Trumpists are taking most of their potential converts.

Thread Information