Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why am I Banned

Why am I Banned

I am the King from x:x Bud Valley, well I was until you banned me. With a message saying "War Properly" Are you guy's kidding me, and you deleted my 2 room mates, what did they have anything to do with it? You think they are me? because you believed the troll who started a war with a KD that would destroy us completely, You have no idea how much work I put in to get rid of these trolls in the KD who are killing our own members at will and starting wars with kingdoms when ordered not to attack out of kingdom, there is no reason we should have got banned, we followed the rules in Utopias Rules section, the people who needed to get banned for causing this are still in game. GG, ban Grudges, 2016 Awesome.....Try deleting the right people next time mods, thanks.
    Last edited by Palem; 09-02-2016 at 15:00.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    email support if you want an explanation

utopiasupport@utopia-game.com

Why did you guys move this to Utopia Talk from suggestions? I had a suggestion, "Try deleting the right people next time mods, thanks." Or even try to help remedy the situation, just a thought, before you trigger happy ban the wrong people.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Because the suggestion forum is for suggestions, not hissy fits.

Hissy fits? Read my suggestion please, I think it's a good one.

Post Fiend
    some ones mad
    ---Leader of the nubs---

I could care less about my province, the mods banned my 2 roomates because they believed a troll, that's irresponsible modding. I'm happy to take my ban, as I see the other king was banned as well, for apparent improper warring. But why were my 2 roomates banned? Because they were set up, and mods believed a troll.

Just pure garbage modding, suggestion was legitimate. If you take offense to my suggestion, that's your problem.

Mail support, like you were told.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Families are not allowed to play

So, after following the rules in utopia, that says my family is allowed to play together if we use different computers, are lies. Support failed to help resolve my families issue, and concludes that we are cheaters. Thanks Utopia, might want to rewrite your rules tho, and state the fact you don't want families to play it together. Even if they do follow your separate computer rules. Support says we logged in on the same browser, same place, same time. Which is just an outright lie, and he says it's not something he can be wrong about. Well he is wrong unfortunately, and my family is banned because of supports inability to assess the situation. There is no further help I can reach out to for my family in utopia, so I guess were gone :(

I'm not wrong. Don't make any more threads about this.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Really Bishop?

Look at how you are treating this, instantly locking my posts, the people in utopia have a right to discuss this issue, how many other families have gotten banned because you don't follow your own rules. We don't log onto our accounts on the same computer, period, your information is wrong, period, and your ego is locking my threads assuming you are 100% correct, do you not see why I am upset, we are being treated unfairly here, and please excuse my lack of respect for your jobs here, but we are not cheaters, and we do not log onto eachother accounts on our computers, we followed your rules this age, you owe us an apology, and our accounts back.

Lol stop locking posts so we can talk with bud. Hey there buddy loth here i cant seem to be able to send you a private message. Accept my friendship request lol

I'm sorry for all of this Loth...really man. You guys deserved better in that kingdom.

What makes me tick is they are having so much fun now. By the way bishop i reported a player, grudges, who started a war and as soon as you deleted a couple of our provinces he asked for a hold on attacks from the enemy kingdom and offered a withdraw at min time. Why dont you delete him too for trying to end a war before minimum time?

Thread Information