Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What support?

What support?

I did email the support, He is refusing to continue discussing the unresolved matter and said so himself. So now what you want me to do Palem? Got another support address for me, because I will gladly take them all, and hope one of them is capable of reading data properly.

This matter is unresolved and I will go through every one of your supports until I get an official apology from the utopia staff, and our accounts reinstated.

Enthusiast
    Clear multi...

There are 3 people in this house, we have 3 different computers, Me, My dad, and my brother. We do not share account info, we do not log onto each others accounts on eachothers computers, I always only use my own. Yet support claims otherwise. The rules state that we are allowed to do this, and we have followed their rules. We had multiple accounts last age, as we didn't know we couldn't, we just started utopia, and we were banned, so to start this age, we made sure to follow their rules 100% and have 1 province each. We still got banned. Supports claims are false, we do not share account info, and do not log onto eachothers accounts, on the same computers. We have, and use our own, just like it says we can.

Dude let it go.

Throwing a tantrum like a two year old is NOT the way to handle this situation.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    What a stunning turn of events

They were roommates in one of the other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetzy View Post
    They were roommates in one of the other threads.
    Stop tearing his family apart! Their mom left them because they were spending all their time being multis on Utopia.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

How am I throwing a tantrum, and how are we multis, are you guys even listening to yourselves. Loth from the other thread isnt part of this either, he was a kingdom member. Utopia staff is refusing to help with the situation, and sticking with calling us cheaters. I am relaying this information to you guys, on how poorly they handle situations, informatively, and you call it a tantrum.

All I wanted to know is if my family is allowed to play utopia, and the answer i'm getting is no. when their rules state that we can.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Valley View Post
    How am I throwing a tantrum, and how are we multis, are you guys even listening to yourselves. Loth from the other thread isnt part of this either, he was a kingdom member. Utopia staff is refusing to help with the situation, and sticking with calling us cheaters. I am relaying this information to you guys, on how poorly they handle situations, informatively, and you call it a tantrum.
    Why did you say roommates before, and family now?

Because, I play a few online games with my dad and brother, and my dad doesn't like disclosing the fact he plays any of these games with us to other online people, So I say roomates

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Why did you say roommates before, and family now?
    This question doesn't matter. What matters is were each family member/roommate using separate computers. I am curious myself to the result of this because something similar happened to a couple that played in my KD many ages ago and they were banned.

Of course they were logged together. They didn't even clear cookies.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Demon
    Pro xloggers have a separate VPS for each multi they want to play.

Thread Information