Thread: Question about swapping accounts

Question about swapping accounts

I have a hypothetical scenario and I just wanted to know what the correct method to approach this would be if there is one at all.

Lets say I have a kingdom with 2 provs, province F and province U.

Province F is a Faery/rogue t/m. Province U is an Undead/Tactitian attacker.

As the age drags on province U announces that he doesn't care for Undead or the attacker role and want's to switch to T/M. Province F offers to switch with him.

How can they go about doing this so the swap is kosher? Is this even allowed at all?

Can they just give each other their login credentials, change email and personal info and that's it?

Or do they, abandon their respective provinces and then get invited to take over the province which they are taking, consuming 2 invites?

Or is it something else?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by oranje View Post
    I have a hypothetical scenario and I just wanted to know what the correct method to approach this would be if there is one at all.

Lets say I have a kingdom with 2 provs, province F and province U.

Province F is a Faery/rogue t/m. Province U is an Undead/Tactitian attacker.

As the age drags on province U announces that he doesn't care for Undead or the attacker role and want's to switch to T/M. Province F offers to switch with him.

How can they go about doing this so the swap is kosher? Is this even allowed at all?

Can they just give each other their login credentials, change email and personal info and that's it?

Or do they, abandon their respective provinces and then get invited to take over the province which they are taking, consuming 2 invites?

Or is it something else?
    Abandon, invite, takeover is the proper procedure.

2 Invites only way to legally do it.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by oranje View Post
    That's illegal.

This is your best route. There's been questions for a "Swap Province" premium item, but it hasn't been implemented, so your options are limited to pretty much just this.

Sounds great. I surmised as much. Thanks for the very prompt response. A "swap province" item would be a great future feature.

Cheers!

Enthusiast
    just make sure you abandon BEFORE accepting invite. you can get the invite while in your prov and it will look pretty and inviting, BUT ITS A TRAP!

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by topsy's revenge View Post
    just make sure you abandon BEFORE accepting invite. you can get the invite while in your prov and it will look pretty and inviting, BUT ITS A TRAP!
    That's how experts blow their province to smithereens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Take 24 Hr from abandoning to accepting prov

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Thread Information