Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Multis get purged

Veteran
    Playing behind proxies maybe? Sent really offensive in game messages? Participated in fake war shenanigans? I don't think all of these deletions were for multis, but who knows these days.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by RollinHammer View Post
    Only thing for me i can think of is i play from 3 different computers in my house but its the same account.. Dunno prob something more to this. Emailing support
    I play from home, work, mobile, and am on one of several vpns at home every night and I've never been false positived as a multi.

Only time the system ever got me was rightly so when I was actually xlogging an entire kingdom on my own for fun

Post Fiend
    2 decent provinces from my ghetto gone :( I hope they actually were multis... very difficult to replace them.

They can't really have been the same person though, cos they both randomed to my KD

Last edited by FATstrat; 09-02-2016 at 22:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I play from home, work, mobile, and am on one of several vpns at home every night and I've never been false positived as a multi.

Only time the system ever got me was rightly so when I was actually xlogging an entire kingdom on my own for fun
    Imah report you, using vpns are against the rules. :D :D :D

Postaholic
    How do people have time to play multis? If they have that kind of time, they need to get out more or something. One province has always been more than enough for me.

Veteran
    Generally the people who get caught are the players who can't make like waves or certain times during the day. So a active player logs for them and attackers or whatever is needed. Problem is the active player and the semi active player gets deleted for this. Sad part is it effects the whole kingdom who might not even know that it is going on.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    How do people have time to play multis? If they have that kind of time, they need to get out more or something. One province has always been more than enough for me.
    Think like a cheater; what are the motives?

Assume multis can take on several guises. Setting up farms is the simplest. If the primary account is a t/m they have a reliable cache to steal from. Additionally they can check the news of each multi to see who's discovered the cache province, track kingdom movement, use stealth from a source that won't impact the primary.

This cheater can easily take on core attacker responsibilities since the 2 attacks/day scenario is universal in the community. They can have a multi attacker plunder a fat inactive; perhaps their own intel farm that would be too hard to steal from. Then steal from the plunder of the attacker.

They can attack the kingdom of their primary to raise the meter with one of their attacker multis, then the t/m can stack honor by using ops on known safe targets.

We could even go so far as to say, in some cases, it's entertainment for complex minds that desire more stimulation. Sorta like the champagne glass pyramid: how many glasses can they fill if they do it gently(?). Oftentimes these cheaters will display a more lucid character compared to overly competitive cheaters. I've seen both.

If you watch forensics tv shows you'll notice a lot of the information is incorrect. It's funny how this frustrates individuals that know the subject, yet they don't account for it being a show and not a " how to really do something " guide. In other words, there's their sign. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    I have had a number of good ones, but also a number of horrible backfires. He was just in for less for 48 hours and poof he's gone, together with a 1.1k bpa province.

I recruited an unknown dude who seemed very passionate about the game and joining me, and willing to pay for his invite, only to be another multi. The punishment is so harsh for the recruiting kingdom. 40 credits lost (he did pay for it, but now I have to pay another 40 to re-invite), province that was well-prepared and was the fruit of the KD's efforts destroyed, and no way to be retrieved. This is sick and almost makes me want to never trust random recruits again.

Game Date April 12 of YR4
    Real Date Sat, 6 Feb at 05:17 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wealthy Knight Grim of Mines of Grim (:)
    Recipient King ASK and you shall receive the Sorcerer of The Great One (me)
    Subject Re:Recruting?
    USA. i'm from upstate NY. number is XXX. It's a North Carolina number from my time in the military. Verizon wants 50 bucks just to get a 518 (New York) area code.

King ASK and you shall receive the Sorcerer of The Great One (me) said: What country code? You sure you got whatsapp installed?
    The Wealthy Knight Grim of Miwhstnes of Grim (:) said: I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I downloaded the app however you will not pop up in contacts. I'm at XXX and will to answer via text if it's more convenient. I'm also okay with late night text for aid etc. Lol
    King ASK and you shall receive the Sorcerer of The Great One (me) said: Talk to me on whatsapp +65XXX.
    The Wealthy Knight Grim of Mines of Grim (:) said: Hello. I am very interested in joining your kd. I've been playing since 2000. Good in any role. More than happy to set an alarm for 3am o make sure my army is out. Willing to take on any role to get in.

May 22 of YR4 Staying in the darkest shadows, We ruff slips out of Songkkk unnoticed, never to be seen again.
    May 22 of YR4 Our monarch has forged an opportunity to enlarge our kingdom, and extends a hand of friendship towards a recruit.
    May 22 of YR4 A new recruit has accepted our invitation and assumes control of the abandoned Songkkk (us).
    July 20 of YR4 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province Songkkk (us) and crushed it.

This guy just left my ghetto kd to join yours. Never thought he was a multi tbh.

Post Fiend
    best tho whichj is perfectly fair is have ppl who take a age off run a honest farm! in a non warring ghetto

Needs to get out more
    Yes. Game's been around long enough to have a unionized farmers market. They should advertise more though, just so the naive have a punchers chance. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by situsklaw View Post
    best tho whichj is perfectly fair is have ppl who take a age off run a honest farm! in a non warring ghetto
    Every age off I take I get farmed by CR :(
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Veteran
    Oh my gosh BoH!

They're bringing back Gender Blender!!!!!!
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

Quote Originally Posted by jwuzi View Post
    Oh my gosh BoH!

They're bringing back Gender Blender!!!!!!
    Blake Nelson can do no wrong zomgz!

Veteran
    BoH wanna play a tourney in Hamilton this Sunday? Can go for sushi after
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

Quote Originally Posted by jwuzi View Post
    BoH wanna play a tourney in Hamilton this Sunday? Can go for sushi after
    I'll be in Port Colborne all day sorry.

Thread Information