Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who wars next in top 5?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I would appreciate it if people stop referring to me on this forum. In case you haven't noticed, I have moved on due to the lack of action taken towards an individual that made a post about me (no I won't mention which one) that severely crossed the line (I reported it twice -- first time I've ever reported a post). I can be a good sport about a lot of things... you guys call me goldy and try to trigger me it's whatever just juvenile stuff that I don't have time for, but what's right is right.

I plan to finish out this round due to promises made to my personal friends, and then I'm done.
    Last edited by Godly; 11-02-2016 at 21:49.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    I would appreciate it if people stop referring to me on this forum. In case you haven't noticed, I have moved on due to the lack of action taken towards an individual that made a post about me (no I won't mention which one) that severely crossed the line (I reported it twice -- first time I've ever reported a post). I can be a good sport about a lot of things... you guys call me goldy and try to trigger me it's whatever just juvenile stuff that I don't have time for, but what's right is right.

I plan to finish out this round due to promises made to my personal friends, and then I'm done.
    Can I haz ur stuff?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Your image was successfully uploaded to CiRaffes (x:x), and is now being displayed.

But on a serious note, I removed that post for you, even though I think you're over reacting quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Tellzmethedealios
    CR will haz farm.

Quote Originally Posted by Che Guevara View Post
    Can I haz ur stuff?
    Dibs on his massively over-inflated ego.

If I can just find a mason jar large enough to seal it away...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    Y'know, sometimes winning... winning is no fun at all.

I would like to personally apologize to you Godly, it was not my goal to upset you with that post. The sole goal of that post was just to make CR people speculate and gossip about me. That doesn't make it right, and I truly regret the post knowing now how it'd make you feel. I say this with all sincerity, I not only respect you but like you. If you or anyone has a problem with a post of mine feel free to PM me, even if a mod doesn't want to remove it I will personally remove it.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

You got yourself to blame, you cant paint big bullseye on yourself and act the way you do then cry about when people take up on your trolling ramblings. Its rather patethic really :(

But then who will everyone laugh at?

Thanks Palem.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Pls remove Donald

Now I'm curious about that post? What was it? How bad?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    It was just some personal details he wasn't comfortable being posted. I already removed it. Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    It was personal and I shouldn't have posted it.

I was driving home after having read Godly's post thinking could it have been me? And I immediately thought of that post and said well if it is then that's the one. Then I saw Pam say he removed it and checked and sure enough it was. I really really do feel bad about this, like right down to my core I am so sorry Godly.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    It was personal and I shouldn't have posted it.

I was driving home after having read Godly's post thinking could it have been me? And I immediately thought of that post and said well if it is then that's the one. Then I saw Pam say he removed it and checked and sure enough it was. I really really do feel bad about this, like right down to my core I am so sorry Godly.
    Sounds like forgiveness is given on your knees.
    BLUE your my boy!

Veteran
    If you're really sorry you'd pm him from your real irc nick. That's what an honourable person would do
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

Needs to get out more
    Ok.

How about Bacon Jerky vs Klondike Oreo Sandwiches?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information