Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How did the top 3

Post Fiend

How did the top 3

Get CFs with each other?

There is this thing called diplomacy, its when you negotiate with other people. But a cf is better for the kingdom that whores then they dont have to worry about certain kingdoms. Until they are ready.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    There is this thing called diplomacy, its when you negotiate with other people. But a cf is better for the kingdom that whores then they dont have to worry about certain kingdoms. Until they are ready.
    Thank you. What I am asking is what diplomatic deal was agreed upon. I don't need to know exact details of when they expire, just curious as to what was agreed upon.

Strategy Moderator
    All cf's end between late year 6 and early year 8. All have some notice built in.

Needs to get out more
    Musical Chairs is a tough game in Utopia
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Top 10 like to give each other reach arounds and bottom feed all age.

Happened since the beginning of time.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Araqiel View Post
    Top 10 like to give each other reach arounds and bottom feed all age.

Happened since the beginning of time.
    Strange, I've led ghettos for dozens of ages and never had any problems with top KDs bottomfeeding on me all age.

Maybe try being more proactive.

Ill agree with Master Meep.

Unless you stick your nose out and dont steal/hit the top they leave you pretty much alone (apart from the odd hit or two, which isnt always bad if you're a war tier KD).

That said, this age seem a bit different from what i hear, with only 3 competing proper, so you might see the rest in top3 to 10 waving for land, honour, science in order to prepare for their next match, becourse while they aint going for growth, they will still wish to stand strong vs any opponent coming their way.

I doubt many of the top would wish to disclose any info regarding cf's they made, it is part of keeping an advantage, in order to negotiate while holding upper hand.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    All cf's end between late year 6 and early year 8. All have some notice built in.
    Was anything exchanged for thode cfs? Like we always had to give land.

Quote Originally Posted by Legality View Post
    Was anything exchanged for thode cfs? Like we always had to give land.
    I would imagine that the CF's they have in place right now are from right after protection ended, YR0 still, and therefore there wasn't any land tied to the CF since both KD's wanted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Needs to get out more
    I simply assume the top knows the players in the field who can grow properly. This isn't all. There is some level of frat hazing, elitism, bullying. But when you're this far up you should have a feel. All out doesn't mean chaotic mayhem. It also includes cutting the fat.
    I guess what I'm saying is you're asking the wrong questions because your perspective is off kilter. Respectfully.

Here's a great song analogy: Native New Yorker by Odyssey. Just a snippet or 2 ~

You're a native New Yorker
    No one opens the door
    For a native New Yorker

You should know the score by now
    (You should know by now)
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 15-02-2016 at 04:51.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I simply assume the top knows the players in the field who can grow properly. This isn't all. There is some level of frat hazing, elitism, bullying. But when you're this far up you should have a feel. All out doesn't mean chaotic mayhem. It also includes cutting the fat.
    I guess what I'm saying is you're asking the wrong questions because your perspective is off kilter. Respectfully.

Here's a great song analogy: Native New Yorker by Odyssey. Just a snippet or 2 ~

No one opens the door
    For a native New Yorker

You should know the score by now
    (You should know by now)
    It's a new soundtrack
    I could dance to this beat, beat
    Forever more
    The lights are so bright
    But they never blind me, me
    Welcome to New York
    It's been waiting for you
    Welcome to New York

When we first dropped our bags on
    Apartment floors
    Took our broken hearts
    Put them in a drawer
    Everybody here was someone else
    Before

As for Free CFs Canna is talking about, that's very uncommon to get free to yr7 oop. Most CFs start with a core wave early on, you should know that having played in sleepy. Another option is threat of cow killing. Another still, KD A has advantage but no CF with KD B but is about to war KD C, doesn't want B to vulture them so gives KD B a CF despite advantage. Everything is paid for, be it with land, gold, cow protection, or loss of advantage.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CannaWhoopazz View Post
    I would imagine that the CF's they have in place right now are from right after protection ended, YR0 still, and therefore there wasn't any land tied to the CF since both KD's wanted it.
    this ish...
    Pandas and Cr are year 7 or 8 ish. From what i understand they arranged a cf till year 4 or 5 from oop but when Pandas wanted to war beastblood CR gave them the option to extend (for no acres at the time) since they looked like they were gonna lose and Pandas took extend even with win.

Divinity is year 6-7 with both pandas and cr, with..The Pandas being a free cf extended from 5 or so after we lost the war when it was clear they were farming BB and we looked to fall way behind against green. While the CR CF was given after the loss to simians for no acres but a built in tax of 13% of our land if we arent willing to war when the date comes up.

Thus the 3 likely outcomes are
    1.Divinity beats pandas then b2b with CR for crown.
    2.Divinity loses to Pandas, then taxes out to CR who farms the **** outa Pandas (No ToG for pandas and any acres advantage instantly gone via the tax to CR).
    3. CR V Pandas, loser has to b2b2b2b Divinity to catch up to winner and determine crown.
    ----a. CR wins is massively ahead taxes divinity and Pandas v Divnity needs to b2b2b exchanging war wins to catch up in land..
    ----b. CR Loses has to fight Divinity and both need b2b2b to have a top end that can remotely compete with what will be massive upper core of pandas.

#3 is very unlikely to happen as our CF's are the shortest. Also while other things "can" happen i kinda doubt it at this point the only thing that'd really change anything is if one of BB/The U/PUFFERFISH INC/Jerks do something drastic to change the top layoout as Pyro v FS, Green V Spartans are all busy unlikely to donate post wars.
    Last edited by Persain; 15-02-2016 at 06:23.

Enthusiast
    Looks like divinity is up shi* creek without a paddle
    BLUE your my boy!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Strange, I've led ghettos for dozens of ages and never had any problems with top KDs bottomfeeding on me all age.

Maybe try being more proactive.
    Probably haven't run big enough TMs m8.

Thread Information