Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheister vs Sampuan

Why is everyone so negative? This looks like an awesome war, who cares about winning at this point, that said last time I was winning a war I was praying the other side forgets to surrender so I can farm them some more, not the other way around.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Why is everyone so negative? This looks like an awesome war, who cares about winning at this point, that said last time I was winning a war I was praying the other side forgets to surrender so I can farm them some more, not the other way around.
    Exactly...Winning a war and wanting to farm them, only to have them surrender 15 minutes before your army gets home is depressing.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    That's right. When Bob Ross passed they found paintings of strip-mines and factory rows belching alizarin crimson smog in his vault. It's all hush-hush now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    This war not over yet?
    Nope, wont even be covered in Utopia News, what else cool is going on in Utopia?

Regular
    If ever FS got GBed again, guess who will not help them this time..

depends on which "them" you mean Slick....
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickdevil View Post
    If ever FS got GBed again, guess who will not help them this time..
    That's weird, and here I thought kingdoms weren't fighting for their "friends", but for right and wrong. Hm....

FS is always right.

Note: This is my personal opinion. :P
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Regular
    pyro would be breaking the x victories in a row for FS with the win. so, pyro, plan for 50% nw win or withd because that button does not exist atm in FS :)

Someone post a screenshot on KD pages? compare.com? :)
    War is what happens when language fails.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    That's weird, and here I thought kingdoms weren't fighting for their "friends", but for right and wrong. Hm....
    Last time when FS was GBed, most of the top KDs sided with them whether they're friends with them or not..

Needs to get out more
    Those of us that play like there's nothing to lose are having fun. FS tactics are intriguing so the experience is invigorating as a tor de force in determination. They are aggressive and coordinated with a taste for taking the initiative. I've seen them in war before and have been in very long wars myself.

The aftermath should be as interesting as the war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    War itself is best one we had since epic slugfest with Divinity, might even top if not for all the drama around it that leaves bad taste in mouth.
    Its a shame Pyro refuses to appreciates it and chooses to just fixates at negatives, levels of destruction on both sides is astonishing. I was looking forward to it, and it delivered.

Postaholic
    Sounds like a fun war :)

Though, and I say this without any judgement towards this war (i got no intel, and no opinion), warring is about winning. When the winner is settled, the war should be over. Long wars can be amazingly fun. The challenge and the plethora of short-mid-long term tactics and strategies extends far beyond near min time wars. Complex wars also have a solemn beauty to them, in that they can shift over long time spans. Someone seemingly being up one day, might not be looking so hot after another few.

If a war is lost, however, if it has gone beyond complexity and turned into an unwinnable war, the fun is over. Prolonging wars is fine, but dragging them is severely disrespectful and not the least bit fun. I've seen wars justly lasting for weeks - which is awesome. But wars shouldn't be treated as a playground where the loosing kd holds the winning kd hostage; for whatever reason (spite, alternate vision of fun, experimental playground for new tactics etc). That's a behavior fit for the proper ghetto tier, and shouldn't pollute the competitive war tier.

That said, I do hope FS truly think that they are, and actually is, still in the game and that we get to see them rebound! Who doesn't love a come back in the 12th round? :) FS is also the underdog here, ofc I cheer for them!

And I really hope they're not dragging an unwinnable war on. That'd be bad for the meta in the competitive war-tier, and consequently for the game, and any kingdom doing it should be ashamed.
    Last edited by Tadpole; 23-02-2016 at 02:00.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Bob Ross would be proud.
    I love smoking weed and watching him paint, its quite calming
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Thread Information