Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheister vs Sampuan

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    You told people to hit them. That's a no-no.
    Is there a rule against ****play? There shouldn't be.

Well it is just strange, now that I am not playing with Raikon I finally get to war FS, because he would not let me before. sad sad sad.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Well it is just strange, now that I am not playing with Raikon I finally get to war FS, because he would not let me before. sad sad sad.

Now that is not fair. I was summoned to this thread. Indicating that my greatness was such that I had to participate. The rest of you nubs are here at my sufferance. My greatness is now enshrined in the forum because I have my name in a thread.

I see that you are trying to trigger me, but when you have done as much as I have in the game, the words of a nub like you can't trigger me because I am just that pro.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    To FS's credit, they were about 8k smaller early Y4, we were 45k they were 37k. They PMed me if we would like to war and I said sure why not, and asked them to suggest a date.

They said they'll take some time to grow and update me soon. So I agreed to stay stagnant. They were super pumped and I knew they wont take long to get to size waving KDs their size. They waved Jerks and Pufferfish for about 3k each, and told me they can be ready May 24th Y5. That was about a week before (roughly May Y4). I remember because the new province in Pyro had only 5 days of prep and he got deleted about 1-2 days after war date was confirmed.

We agreed on a cap of 48k so there was some tactical room for prep. With the amount of land they took in and explored(and if they did not retrain their losses from those waves), I would put them on similar if not higher PPA than us after rebuild, so they should have same gc as us for the fight. But they were higher trained than us throughout the prep, I think by about 2.5 PPA kdwide (I remember we were 120k or so behind in troop count). Maybe it's due to their CFs, maybe its tactical, or maybe poorer prep, it's not my spot to comment here. We had negligible stocks too when war was agreed.
    FS are growing to catch up to war? And fighting from a inferior position. What is utopia coming to?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    You actually do want the GB from last age to repeat itself, don't you?
    Bunch of losers I might add. Don't know if this is considered an insult around here but that's what you are - losers.
    I mean only losers would bother themselves with winners so much, don't you think?

2Utopian what's this obsession with FS anyway?
    I thought both you where the bestest friends. Both should have declared non hostile and called in ED for help. We would have gladly hit both of you. Too bad ED disbanded :(

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    Is there a rule against ****play? There shouldn't be.
    There's a rule against target sharing on the forum lol

Postaholic
    FS look so weak in front of Pyro. Sigh.
    Remember how FS had shone in the past few ages with crown-honor or ww.
    This show a warring tier kingdom can never come close to the standard of a whore kingdom at all.
    Also clearly demonstrate that WW or honor aren't real crown.
    If the whore kingdom wanna vie for it, it is as easy as ABC. Even the so called the best kingdom in warring tier also crumble that easily.

no need to sigh. IT is not true. War kingdoms have competed well against whore KDs in the past. I have seen it, I have participated in it, it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Strk9 View Post
    I thought both you where the bestest friends. Both should have declared non hostile and called in ED for help. We would have gladly hit both of you. Too bad ED disbanded :(
    First of all... that engrish...

Second of all... WTF are you talking about LOL

I used to play in FS, I don't anymore, end of story?

Call in ED for help? I want some of whatever you are having right now.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    I like this guy. You gotta be welcoming to to our neighbors.

@ Strk9 you're English* is fine. Most Americans including myself can't speak any other language. We're honored you choose to communicate with us, even if you don't like us.

Evil Dragons are fondly remembered as one of the great kingdoms of Utopia. Reawaken the dragon.

* reserved for if you are American. You're one of us.

Southern Ohio dialect: eh toad hium to leave it lay.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 17-02-2016 at 04:04.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Strato, no! Don't join them! Jeez, has everyone lost their mind? :D
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    I must say, I'd enjoy seeing the Utopian mud slinging in Egyptian Hieroglyphs even if I could barely understand.

"what are the birds for?..oh."
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I knew birds had a purpose in life other than pooing up my window boards.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 17-02-2016 at 04:47. Reason: grammar nazi myself

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    no need to sigh. IT is not true. War kingdoms have competed well against whore KDs in the past. I have seen it, I have participated in it, it happens.
    unlikely because they too fond and used to choose ghetto bashing to chalk up honor and ww.

Thread Information