Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not allowed to fsu anymore?

Thumbs down Not allowed to fsu anymore?

it all started with some hits...fort to fort...from the kd RETAL NATION (apparently an outplayerz dedicated kd) and PUFFERFISH INC a top tier kd...some hits here and there no worries...
    the difference between these 2 kd`s is like 3 mil nw and 3 provinces in favor of PUFFERFISH

then it all went to hell when PUFFERFISH decided to call in some help like One Un1t who is tagged as war agreed STFO and 22 strong kingdoms msg4 War...who started to raze and hit the Outplayez kingdom...

where is the fairness in that? you don`t see CR or Emeriti or cRAZIES asking for help do you?
    Wars come and go but my soldiers stay eternal

Quote Originally Posted by portofelia View Post
    it all started with some hits...fort to fort...from the kd RETAL NATION (apparently an outplayerz dedicated kd) and PUFFERFISH INC a top tier kd...some hits here and there no worries...
    the difference between these 2 kd`s is like 3 mil nw and 3 provinces in favor of PUFFERFISH

then it all went to hell when PUFFERFISH decided to call in some help like One Un1t who is tagged as war agreed STFO and 22 strong kingdoms msg4 War...who started to raze and hit the Outplayez kingdom...

where is the fairness in that? you don`t see CR or Emeriti or cRAZIES asking for help do you?
    Let me get this straight, you believe you should be treated honorably when you are doing FSU?
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Veteran
    WTF @ your new age 67 goal.

I already know you're my spammier half.
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

Quote Originally Posted by jwuzi View Post
    WTF @ your new age 67 goal.

I already know you're my spammier half.
    It was the real goal all along, see? Mwahaha you'll never catch me coppers. *twirls mustache as I speed away in my model T*

Enthusiast
    the noble art of pugilism might be more suited to you than FSU. It allows you to make up rules like no hair pulling, groin kicks, or name calling of mothers. FSU generally means your gonna do what ever you want and the enemy is gonna do what ever they want. If they want to call in friends why not?
    All hail Bart of Farta

if hits first come from them and we retal and then we exchange some ops and again some more hits in the limits of the metter does that mean that you have to call in friends cause you can`t handle the pressure? lol funny

ofc when you are shy of 3 mil and 3 provs you are not gonna go to war if that big of a kd can`t figure out what to do then utopia is gone mad, MAD i tell ya
    Last edited by portofelia; 16-02-2016 at 20:06.

Quote Originally Posted by portofelia View Post
    if hits first come from them and we retal and then we exchange some ops and again some more hits in the limits of the metter does that mean that you have to call in friends cause you can`t handle the pressure? lol funny

ofc when you are shy of 3 mil and 3 provs you are not gonna go to war if that big of a kd can`t figure out what to do then utopia is gone mad, MAD i tell ya
    Na dawg they are just FSUing you.

ok then next time i have to fight someone i`ll bring 2 friends...and when that guy will ask whats up...i`ll just tell him...i`m too scarred to pick up this fight so i`ll let them do the hard work for me ;) noticed dawg

Needs to get out more
    Yeah, that's basically it. The secret is to not get upset or seem upset. But not getting upset is the goal.

Freak out and go nuts. I've never belonged to a FSU kingdom but a few of my favorites were barbarians. If your happy with 3 hostile relations that you initiated then you're a barbarian.

It's a game, so play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Sound's like Pufferfish can't fight their own battles and needs someone else to fight for them...or in this matter 2 more KD's...

Where is the fairness where a KD gets Tri-walled by 3 KD's now..
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You're allowed to FSU. They're allowed to call in friends. You're allowed to call in friends.

I don't see the problem...

Can I get your digits then... because 3-ways seem to be a thing of the future now it seems. I might wanna call you later!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

sounds like the rules are messed up then maybe or maybe not
    there is no crying in utopia !!
    be nice or ima gonna tell mom

everybody choose a side and join in ?
    better than a threesome
    go full blown orngeneryangey
    Last edited by chuck2; 16-02-2016 at 21:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    You're allowed to FSU. They're allowed to call in friends. You're allowed to call in friends.

I don't see the problem...
    Palem u think it`s nice when 2 kingdoms are hostile for a 3rd and 4th to jump in? last age there was all this b!tching around about dealbreak and everything else...this age apparently all is fair huh? then we might as well start to hit into war and cause more drama :))) noted! hmmm might as well see who wants to play for honor crown :) this is gonna be fun

This is hilarious, tries to FSU then cries in forums when their S gets FU'd.

Thread Information