Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Not allowed to fsu anymore?

didnt read it all, and i doubt it matters, but we are one of the kds mentioned, sorry to break your bubble, but we have no friends, not any of the ones mentioned anyway,
    outplayers was on our radar for some time, and despite what they belive, we hit not knowing others did,
    Last edited by K9orange; 18-02-2016 at 16:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustisya View Post
    Pufferfish are nubs. One Un1t I think theyre Wolfpack. Always hiding on a fake tag like "War Agreed" to avoid other kds hitting them. They also like waving maybe around 90% their kd size. I think theyre also the same kd who went on to call some friends when theyre in a losing war. Maybe you try to explore and ask top kds some LDs and they might be happy to protect you. Hahahaha!
    We are not Wolfpack. Sorry to burst your bubble kiddo.

We don't wave kd's 90%, we actually hit into pfish to try to start a fight a few weeks ago.

We haven't lost a war yet, so how could we call in a kd if were losing?

You should get your facts straight before you spew more **** out of your mouth.

t h e H E R E T I C S

Another Pufferfish

Until recently I was the steward and I began the random hits against Retal Nation, there was no coordinated grabs or calling in friends (we have no friends, bwah bwah). No coordinate wave, just looking for some acres 'tis all.
    Grow up Peter Pan.

funny

I'm just going to go ahead and clear this up. Pufferfish placed random hits on us for the last 2-3 weeks. Almost every single time, I retalled the hits. It was annoying that they would then retal my retal, or then random into us a few days later, but I continued to retal the hits, as our kd name implies and theme. Were they doing anything wrong? No. Do I think they called in help? No. They can continue to hit and I will just continue to retal, just like I've been doing all age. So if you're a top 5 kd and want to play the retal game with me all age, feel free. But I promise I'll waste more of your time than you will of mine.

As for Unit, they have been fake tagged war agreed for a long time now. triple razed into my prov, and when i messaged them bewildered, i realized they were waving us despite their fake tag. Even now they are fake tagged "hostile". 4 learns on a kd who didn't retal over 2 days does not qualify as hostile...sorry.

All that being said, if you count pufferfish as hostile (which it was as it was 16-15 meter as i recall) we legitimately got triple hostiled, as we were accurately tagged hostile with puffer and then got waved by two additional kd's. I doubt that was some GB attempt, but it is annoying, especially when unlike what has been said that started this thread, we do not just FSU blindly. We retaliate, and if you don't move on then yes, we will FSU. But we're not going in with some chaotic no-sense ambition.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by jewbacca View Post
    As for Unit, they have been fake tagged war agreed for a long time now. triple razed into my prov, and when i messaged them bewildered, i realized they were waving us despite their fake tag. Even now they are fake tagged "hostile". 4 learns on a kd who didn't retal over 2 days does not qualify as hostile...sorry.
    Hostile was from this 24hr period:

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 25 (1,948 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 15 (1,707 acres)
    -- Ambush: 4 (241 acres)
    -- Plunder: 2
    -- Learn: 3
    -- Failed: 1 (4% failure)

Total attacks suffered: 47 (3,879 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 36 (3,879 acres)
    -- Learn: 11

Dragons sent to

War did not occur for reasons. Monarch hasn't changed kd name, w/e. Not that it matters, fort and war are the only things that affect the number of incoming attacks/intel attempts. People who will avoid a "tag" (and don't SN) are countered by those that think they have less of a chance of being retal'd.

No matter how ppl twist about it, the fact retal nation was trippled in not going to be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by sktoh View Post
    No matter how ppl twist about it, the fact retal nation was trippled in not going to be changed.
    t h e H E R E T I C S

Rizen, i hear you doubled another kd today, while tagged hostile..?

Seems like its a tactic from One Un1t
    War is what happens when language fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Rizen, i hear you doubled another kd today, while tagged hostile..?

Seems like its a tactic from One Un1t
    Tagged hostile after we waved chief.
    t h e H E R E T I C S

on a kingdom that already was being waved chief... not really a hostile just cause you wave a kingdom.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    on a kingdom that already was being waved chief... not really a hostile just cause you wave a kingdom.
    We gave them hostile, there for hostile is up. Either way its hostile.
    t h e H E R E T I C S

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizen View Post
    We gave them hostile, there for hostile is up. Either way its hostile.
    I'll just assume you're a troll and not actually that much of a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I'll just assume you're a troll and not actually that much of a moron.
    Someones starting to understand finally.
    t h e H E R E T I C S

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Don't insult users

I think were waving a BB farm kd now, cuz flogger be taking out intels, oooh noooo
    t h e H E R E T I C S

Thread Information