Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: vlahul and free depart ways; new meat required

Forum Addict
    That post from Vlahul is a fun read. Of particular note is the number of times Vlahul changes the number of his detractors in the kingdom. Over the course of his tale, the number ranges from one player being trouble for him, to two players, to several players, to many players, back and forth. This sadly makes a good read less believable as nonfiction and more believable as maybe historical fiction. Sometimes when you alter a story, you should be brief, else you run the risk of losing track of your alleged facts. Fun read though! Uto is more enjoyable from just the forums. :)

Needs to get out more
    I agree. Some people's bitterness is a badge of honor.

I've almost nothing in common with vlahul but I enjoy his barbed comments. When I read his posts it makes me think of a car wash where all the brushes are replaced with razor tape.

More wild. I'm fine with FREE; they at least bottled the lightning for a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Vlahul, thank you for recruiting me and having faith in me. I hope you will do well in another kingdom starting from scratch. I do hope you will keep up the creative game play. I believe that is the way to change this game if that's what your aim is. That said I also hope you will find the right people around you who you will treat as equal partners. More than once you insulted people with a lot of experience and thorough game knowledge just because you were stubborn and didn't want to admit you were wrong. I really believe that your creativity together with a strong leader who you will actually listen to but also believes in you and some good coordinators will create a strong force for the future. Just be flexible from time to time and it will all work out. Also trust the people around you.

Cheers and good luck

Thread Information