Thread: Agreed to war, get waved by another kd - 2 dragons?

Postaholic

Agreed to war, get waved by another kd - 2 dragons?

I set up a very civilized war with one kingdom, and as we came out of fort with some hours to spare, we were waved by another kingdom, even though "war agreed" was in our name. They pounded our provinces while I mssged them saying that we already have a war agreed. The wavers said, Too Bad. They claim they are getting even for a YR1 wave on them by the ex-monarch, who is no longer part of our kingdom. Our ex-monarch had us wave them in YR1 (my first round back in years), and then he said they wouldn't agree to war and he ran to fort after getting hit. The wavers said they don't care that the ex-monarch is not there anymore. They keep pounding us.

They started a dragon. We also have a dragon started by the to-be-warring kd. Can we have 2 dragons on us at once??

Veteran
    No, if there is a dragon on your kd and you receive another dragon, it simply replaces the first one.

As far as the diplo and what not that's for you to work out. It happens and you need to navigate tricky situations the best you can.

Postaholic
    Yeah, trying to,, but they won't have it. So Diplo is one sided at this time. We are going to war, and not with them, so too bad. How's that for diplomacy? That's all there is left to say.
    Except, thanks for trimming our fat. ;)

ETA: thanks for the draco info.

Postaholic
    I always say " don't be Dicks". Sounds like your kd was and now it's payback time.

Tagging means nothing. Don't expect it to. Sometimes it draws more attention for you to get hit.

Ex monarch means nothing also.

And your solution of continuing with the war you had arranged is great, except the open relations with the waving kd. They can continue beating on you all war long if they want.

Never leave open relations, unless your prepared to pay for it.

I would sharpen up your diplo and sort it out instead of just running into war with someone beating you on the back. Nothing says they have to stop just because you start a war.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Postaholic
    We're good. I expected us to get hit, and prepared for it. ;)
    I just felt bad for some of the provinces that did get hit.

My question was really about dragons, since I couldn't find the answer or remember much about there being 2 at once.

ya that was a fun fun time lol

Post Fiend
    But seriously Neanderthal it's fine with you getting waved by a kd when you have an agreed war?

Postaholic
    It's never fine getting waved just as your prepping for war. It sucks, but sometimes your stuck. It happens pretty regular also

You diplo it out
    Or
    You continue your agreed war
    Or
    You cancel your agreed war
    Or
    You jump back on the Kd that waved you

Problem is, unless you diplo it out with some of the choices above you piss off someone who can continue hitting into your war if you want. You could piss off the peeps your war was arranged with, or piss off the waving kingdom.

Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    It's never fine getting waved just as your prepping for war. It sucks, but sometimes your stuck. It happens pretty regular also

You diplo it out
    Or
    You continue your agreed war
    Or
    You cancel your agreed war
    Or
    You jump back on the Kd that waved you

Problem is, unless you diplo it out with some of the choices above you piss off someone who can continue hitting into your war if you want. You could piss off the peeps your war was arranged with, or piss off the waving kingdom.
    I attempted contact with the 3rd party kd, to no avail. They just saw an opportunity and took it. They have been all over us all round, but they are much bigger and more coordinated. They will have their day. ;)
    We continued with our agreed upon war...

Enthusiast
    I say war the agreed war kingdom, then hope the other kingdom sends the dragon right after you the warring kingdom sends the dragon =D

Dont give into peer pressure. haha
    A outerworld vagabond Elf traveling this world.
    From the world of Thardferr, herald of the Eldar Elven Kingdoms
    Elven Roles sense Age 63: Sage, Mystic, Rogue, Tactician, Cleric, Merchant, Heretic, War Hero, Warrior, Paladin, Undead, Artisan, Raider

Postaholic
    We recently had a quick turnaround into a war. Needed gold. Semi waved up and stole. We were about 65 % of them.

We chose the time, we needed what they had. ~15 hrs later war started.

They chose to hit into war on us. We accepted the hits they required to gain cf.

It was a choice we made, and then they choose when to retail if at all.

They, of course were free to keep hitting and hitting but diplo worked it out.

This strategy game is about resources and diplomacy.

Thread Information