Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyromaniacs vs Freeakstyle

Veteran

Pyromaniacs vs Freeakstyle

Hostile/War has been going on for a week now. War has been almost 5 days now.

Current Pyromaniacs NW: 6,856,997gc
    Current Pyromaniacs Land: 51,928

Current Freakstyle NW: 5,294,281gc
    Current Freakstyle Land: 34,354

What does the rest of the community think, should Freakstyle withdraw or go for the embarrassing 50% NW loss?

Edit for beans

UB for Freeak = 0
    UB for Pyro = 5

Pyro has 73000 more peasants. Pyro's Merchants have 72100 peasants so like 40% because of self spells and fails and that's an additional 29000 peasant income in ToG. So that's like technically 102k peasant advantage.

Their tm are being razed and massacred. Both sides have suffered some casualties. Not sure the numbers here.

Got some numbers here now:

Your army massacred 8,929 peasants, thieves, and wizards!
    We killed about 4,026 enemy troops.
    Last edited by bombdigie; 21-02-2016 at 06:11. Reason: Edit for beans

Enthusiast
    more deets. UB count, peon count, tm health, etc. the lead is more land heavy then nw heavy, so need to know more.
    All hail Bart of Farta

Quote Originally Posted by bombdigie View Post
    Hostile/War has been going on for a week now. War has been almost 5 days now.

Current Pyromaniacs NW: 6,856,997gc
    Current Pyromaniacs Land: 51,928

Current Freakstyle NW: 5,294,281gc
    Current Freakstyle Land: 34,354

What does the rest of the community think, should Freakstyle withdraw or go for the embarrassing 50% NW loss?
    Ey, it's Freeakstyle not Freakstyle, thx.
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Seems vlahul's speech made quite the profound impact.

What speech? Think i missed that one.
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Veteran
    Yes I missed the speech too, what does it have to do with this war? Please share in quotes.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by texn View Post
    Ey, it's Freeakstyle not Freakstyle, thx.
    I thought my boys just misspelled it. I always thought you guys were the Freaks.

Yes I missed the speech too, what does it have to do with this war? Please share in quotes.
    Too much effort to find the original but a more recent one:
    Quote Originally Posted by vlahul82 View Post
    we want war wins no matter what, even if we fail miserably in rebuild and stay 10 days in war like stubborned noobs.

Veteran
    If someone wants war wins, they go out and they find another one, they don't sit in a losing position forever.

Postaholic
    You guys are funny :P
    Last edited by jmiedema; 20-02-2016 at 22:08.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiedema View Post
    You guys are funny :P

Forum Addict
    If someone wants war wins, they go out and they find another one, they don't sit in a losing position forever.
    we like warring, and we are having a lot of fun in this war.. we might be in a losing position, but whats wrong with that? we are enjoying what we are doing, and pyro are complaining and whining around about why we are not wding.. why cant we just play the game and enjoy each other's company? im pretty sure nesta had told me that we were the only real war they are planning to have, so i dont understand what is it they are rushing for..

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    we like warring, and we are having a lot of fun in this war.. we might be in a losing position, but whats wrong with that? we are enjoying what we are doing, and pyro are complaining and whining around about why we are not wding.. why cant we just play the game and enjoy each other's company? im pretty sure nesta had told me that we were the only real war they are planning to have, so i dont understand what is it they are rushing for..
    Touche but usually there is some sort of finality to this. Where both sides shake hands and call it a great war, and it was pretty epic. You don't go the route where once the finish line appears one side has to question integrity and value. Who's to say we don't have a rematch, its not that hard to do that in Utopia, but if you just want to keep dragging this out because you're "like warring" I'm going to call you out on it and why in the hell would we ever want to "enjoy" your company again?

Forum Addict
    Touche but usually there is some sort of finality to this. Where both sides shake hands and call it a great war, and it was pretty epic. You don't go the route where once the finish line appears one side has to question integrity and value. Who's to say we don't have a rematch, its not that hard to do that in Utopia, but if you just want to keep dragging this out because you're "like warring" I'm going to call you out on it and why in the hell would we ever want to "enjoy" your company again?
    ive never seen the finality of any war coming from words, and when its in the form of nesta's cocky threats it kinda makes things worse.. i dont understand what we are being called out upon, but feel free to do whatever you like.. we have a war at hands and we are fighting..

as for future wars, we didnt force you to war us and you dont have to again..

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    ive never seen the finality of any war coming from words, and when its in the form of nesta's cocky threats it kinda makes things worse.. i dont understand what we are being called out upon, but feel free to do whatever you like.. we have a war at hands and we are fighting..

as for future wars, we didnt force you to war us and you dont have to again..
    Okay care to share what in the world you are talking about?

Thread Information