Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Pyromaniacs vs Freeakstyle

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Aezaen View Post
    One of your strats during the war was to make our attackers land fat and sit as shells. Which worked, kudos to you on that. But, midway through the war we had every intention of a b2b which was even disclosed to you by Nesta. Why are we the enemy for following through the pre-devised b2b plan? What served as an advantage to you at that time is now serving as an advantage to us. And coming back with a gun? Well darling, you were the one who gave it to us.
    you cant take the kds into a war by yourself.. we won the war, and you are getting the acres which is perfectly fine with us.. if your 'genius' plan was to end up with higher acres, im pretty sure you could wave us and take it already on day 1, dunno why you wasted your time by giving us a war win..

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiedema View Post
    Spoken like a true whoring kingdom. Good to see you back in the whoring ranks. Guess you will be back to getting manhandled by CR in no time. Enjoy your feelings of dominance before you get dominated yourself I guess.

As for a b2b.. what.. war? you wont be getting a war so I guess just back to back conflicts. Enjoy it as much as you can I guess /shrug. We haven't and wont hit back, we have nothing to prove.. we already beat you. You are the ones that have to prove you are worth something. You are just doing this so you can try to claim hostile to prolong the smackdown you are about to receive from the top.
    Quit whining, free button for you, push it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    you cant take the kds into a war by yourself.. we won the war, and you are getting the acres which is perfectly fine with us.. if your 'genius' plan was to end up with higher acres, im pretty sure you could wave us and take it already on day 1, dunno why you wasted your time by giving us a war win..
    Quit your stalling tactics, we are on to you, you little mastermind you. Push the button.

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    Again, it was your plan to give us higher acres. We dont have any need for the land as we're not competing with the top this age. Maybe that's why we're razing. lolol
    's'

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by bombdigie View Post
    Quit your stalling tactics, we are on to you, you little mastermind you. Push the button.
    it looks like fs and pyro are out of range for there to be a button, and getting even further away in nw.
    All hail Bart of Farta

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'd just like to give props for the classic survivor gif.

Veteran
    Omg Palem, are you one of those who misuses memes and gifs
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

Quote Originally Posted by bombdigie View Post
    ... Or you could just war us. Both would achieve the same result for us, and this way you can have more fun.
    Oh man... better not show my real post ( so salty ).
    Last edited by Lamme; 29-02-2016 at 21:42.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jwuzi View Post
    Omg Palem, are you one of those who misuses memes and gifs
    What am I misusing? It's a gif

Veteran
    The survivor gif wasn't used appropriately in this scenario.

Gotta be a stickler for those as a forum mod. #BoH4MoD
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jwuzi View Post
    The survivor gif wasn't used appropriately in this scenario.

Gotta be a stickler for those as a forum mod. #BoH4MoD
    Oh. I was just scrolling through and saw a survivor gif lol

Veteran
    Can we stay on topic,

please?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiedema View Post
    I must say though I actually do respect Stratocastle and I am very interested as to why he is going along with this. Even to the point of destroying land instead of gathering honour (via land) or science as you (bombdige) claim is what interests you.

Sounds to me like just a salty butthurt kingdom that let a war get away from them. Kind of like getting beat up in a boxing ring, then coming back with a gun and saying "YEA WHO'S POWERFUL NOW, TELL ME I'M BETTER THAN YOU".

So juvenile..
    Thank you and the respect is mutual. My explanation is a bit long, but tldr: because I was ordered to.
    I play by a code that essentially prevents me from joining any competitive kingdoms.

1- I never attack unprovoked. I only retaliate unless prelude to or in war.
    2- My journey is up. I retaliate the more powerful kingdom if given a choice by multiple.
    3- Never retal vs the lifeblood of a kingdom, unless they were the offending province.
    4- My preference is to play Utopia sans bots. The game is most challenging bot vs botless.
    5- My preference is to play Utopia sans advanced chat. I like to socialize on irc, not the strategic leverage.

Pyro was recruiting and I was looking for a place to learn higher level mechanics. Since Pyro was in an age "off" I figured this was a time to polish the fuzzy math I use to function in Utopia. Though I played in Jerks last age, I knew there would be a difference between a Pyro age off and a Jerks age off.

Jerks let me choose my race, personality, and didn't mind if I sat out waves vs smaller non-warring opponents. Pyro offered me a choice, so I chose orc over dwarf. I felt dwarf should be reserved to those less familiar with grueling land defense warring.

In a couple of older threads this age I explained I'd be suspending part of my code to be compatable with the demands of competitive play. When we random I must be ordered to attack. I think my steward thinks I don't know how to random but it's purely a solution to a moral dilemma. ~ Historically I evolved from randoming to randoming provinces with 96 hour activity lulls to not randoming at all. Obviously I prefer cleric because I get hit "army home" all the time.

Obedience was the price of admission. While I'm not the most obedient player I strive to adhere to the ideals of leadership. There are many I consider friends in competitive kingdoms, but won't join them because of my code and technical limitations. I'm simply too slow to take part in lockstep strategy and enjoy playing a humble style. It's out of respect that I stay out of competitive kingdoms...unless they're in an age off.

I can only offer you my personal apologies. I must push the buttons so it is indeed my responsibility. You also know I must stand firmly with my kingdom, as mercenaries don't go far that disregard the hospitality of their host.

Take care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    You can only hold the leaders/ **** talkers responsible for this situation - Strat is neither of those things. You gotta trust and follow your leaders to be successful in this game, even though you may not agree with their decisions.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FATstrat View Post
    You can only hold the leaders/ **** talkers responsible for this situation - Strat is neither of those things. You gotta trust and follow your leaders to be successful in this game, even though you may not agree with their decisions.
    Always pointing the finger trying to blame someone. I thought we was just having fun? Are you not having fun anymore?

Thread Information