Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Pyromaniacs vs Freeakstyle

Postaholic
    Stop whining. Get the war going.

I thgt FS wont reject any war?

why would they? They already won...b2b is lame unless both kingdoms know about it before hand.

Postaholic
    Won? U mean in forum talk is it? LOL. Pryo should Just rape all FS TM to 500 acres...if they refuse to war. Then I will help you to clear up the garbage.

Keep bounce them also good. I sure many don't mind sharing their books. Too lazy to go library.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by smercjd View Post
    why would they? They already won...b2b is lame unless both kingdoms know about it before hand.
    Depending on tier. BB running a dwarf core had the ability to b2b that forced strategic forethought before engaging.

You should say what you think smercjd; you're among friends.

We've both done lame things in each others company before. Namely in TFC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by smercjd View Post
    But they did know about it. Nesta told them this would happen midway into the war.

Postaholic
    Francis already refuted the point about Nesta telling us there would be a b2b. The only thing that could be shaded that direction is when you guys were getting hot and bothered that we werent withdrawing, thinking it was due to wanting to take your science (lol) and out of some ill will, when really it was because we wanted to win the war.

I guess Nesta can come on here with the PM that says it, unless he is lying to his own kingdom.. that would be kind of funny.

PS - You cant say "You are forcing us to 50% you and dragging out the war" as means of saying "Now we won't CF you because you are just wanting to take our science" (as if T/M's that can be broken by your kingdom sending a few learns to land defense targets in the sum of maybe 300k books the whole war is somehow malicious) if you then go on to actually lose the war, because obviously we werent staying in the war maliciously, but to win the war.

The initial argument is voided because it was false in its inception. You weren't winning the war, you just talked on the forums like it was over. You can't just imagine you are winning and start breaking agreements before the war is over. Leaving 8 UB T/M's in the other kingdom isn't "winning the war with no chance for you guys to win" and if you did start throwing out these "alleged" threats of b2b and no CF's it would still be pretty lame especially given the fact that your initial reasons for doing those threats were null and voided by us turning the tides of the war and turning it into a win.
    Last edited by jmiedema; 01-03-2016 at 04:18.

Regular
    pyro complains about long war and wants to force a b2b? i guess my impression of pyro has been wrong all this while.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiedema View Post
    Francis already refuted the point about Nesta telling us there would be a b2b. The only thing that could be shaded that direction is when you guys were getting hot and bothered that we werent withdrawing, thinking it was due to wanting to take your science (lol) and out of some ill will, when really it was because we wanted to win the war.

I guess Nesta can come on here with the PM that says it, unless he is lying to his own kingdom.. that would be kind of funny.

PS - You cant say "You are forcing us to 50% you and dragging out the war" as means of saying "Now we won't CF you because you are just wanting to take our science" (as if T/M's that can be broken by your kingdom sending a few learns to land defense targets in the sum of maybe 300k books the whole war is somehow malicious) if you then go on to actually lose the war, because obviously we werent staying in the war maliciously, but to win the war.

The initial argument is voided because it was false in its inception. You weren't winning the war, you just talked on the forums like it was over. You can't just imagine you are winning and start breaking agreements before the war is over. Leaving 8 UB T/M's in the other kingdom isn't "winning the war with no chance for you guys to win" and if you did start throwing out these "alleged" threats of b2b and no CF's it would still be pretty lame especially given the fact that your initial reasons for doing those threats were null and voided by us turning the tides of the war and turning it into a win.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by s7ark View Post
    pyro complains about long war and wants to force a b2b? i guess my impression of pyro has been wrong all this while.
    Who cares who is wrong..most important I stand to benefit.
    4 war wins worth of sci should be pretty nice

well seeing that FS is 66% of Pyro NW...it would be silly of them to war pyro. If pyro wants any shot at trying to take crown, they should pull out of trying to force a b2b and go after what will actually gain them land.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Aezaen View Post
    But they did know about it. Nesta told them this would happen midway into the war.
    At what point did the definition of before change to mean, midway through?

Needs to get out more
    Like the Island of Midway. Switchy point battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

@MasterShake - good point!

Veteran
    Giving your enemy a huge land advantage has consequences. FS extracted a war win and paid those consequences. Now we can all move on to the next great drama.

Enthusiast
    Can Pyro just start dropping all of FS' provinces and be done with it? Raze them to 500 acres and they can war some ghettos.

Thread Information