Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyromaniacs vs Freeakstyle

Postaholic
    Nesta running out of steam.. Oh oh... He no post summary means he getting owned

FS has balls at the very least - love those guys. Pyro's nice too, though - yay Nesta.

Good luck to you both! Glad it's a clean war (though clearly unbalanced)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Nesta running out of steam.. Oh oh... He no post summary means he getting owned
    We work for a living. When its a short story we expend extra energy to tell a good story, but back to helping kids do homework and making that real life GC.

They still haven't got in NW range, they are sitting at 75% (for like 3 days now), now if there was some sort of comeback I would believe any of the BS they are saying but the fact is they haven't, they aren't growing. They are sitting there with minimalist peasants and whatever thieves and wizards they have left. Its a BS stalling strategy, calling a spade a spade here.
    Last edited by bombdigie; 24-02-2016 at 03:24.

Veteran
    They had some absolutely incredible blunders which got them in this position in the first place. During hostile they lost all their horses, didn't pay wages, starved. Tanked a dragon for 10 straight days (we are on day 11 or 12 now? Lost count but for the past 3-4 days it seems they have been stalling at 75% trying to generate forum support that a kingdom with peasant disadvantage is going to pull out a huge comeback and overtake the opposition. We all play Utopia, we all know this is a ludicrous proposition.

Veteran
    I created this thread on the 20th, and it was 77% NW difference. Now 3 days later the NW difference is 76.5%. All of a sudden because I talk common sense I'm some sort of whiner? Don't insult yourselves by playing the innocent card.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by bombdigie View Post
    I created this thread on the 20th, and it was 77% NW difference. Now 3 days later the NW difference is 76.5%.
    thanks for confirming that we are not losing yet, with statistical data..

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    thanks for confirming that we are not losing yet, with statistical data..
    Meh, might be right.

Veteran
    More action this tick:

Halfling merchants WTs all burned down, Their 2nd lowest Faery Rogue got massacred.

looks like FS are now at 78.2% of Pyro size...seems like gap closing to me. I hope FS doesn't kill me for saying this...but it might be wise for Pyro to surrender now before FS takes everything

Never!

Post Demon
    Pyro is still ahead, holds lead in both pessies and troops alltho not as substantiate as it was.
    I do prefer our position to theirs and think we will win this. I'd like to give them benefit of the doubt, but judging by forum posts and attitude I foresee them eventually WD'ing from loosing position and claiming they did it cause they were bored to death.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    claiming they did it cause they were bored to death.
    That's usually what happens with long wars.

Veteran
    How to play utopia

1. Call people who pump boring
    2. Pump for war
    3. ???
    4. Call wars boring
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

Postaholic
    February 3 of YR7 PyroManiaCs vs FS (x:x) has withdrawn from war. Our people rejoice at our victory!
    Last edited by jmiedema; 24-02-2016 at 20:15. Reason: Took my loc out, sorry.

Veteran
    Never!

Thread Information