Thread: Soooo....

Enthusiast

Soooo....

Would I get in trouble for offering to pay people to find plunder targets for me? And if so, is there a way to use upoopu on mobile that doesn't involve actually using upoopu? The website is horrible, but my kingdom uses it. I can't view all data and sort by gcs, I have to select the kingdom...

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    1. UpoOpu is horrible on mobile. If you have a cursor UpoOpu is quite nice.
    2. No, it's not against the rules to pay people to find you plunder targets. A little stupid, and you can't do it here on the forums, but not illegal.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    1. UpoOpu is horrible on mobile. If you have a cursor UpoOpu is quite nice.
    2. No, it's not against the rules to pay people to find you plunder targets. A little stupid, and you can't do it here on the forums, but not illegal.
    Thanks for the response.

Do you know of anything that allows me to access my kingdom's upo group intel, but I don't have to use the upo website? It won't let me view the desktop version on my phone, even though I have the option set on my browser to request desktop site. I cannot change which set of columns it shows (Pimp used to do that, but I guess Pimp is not en vogue any more.) And honestly, the upo website feels like it was designed by a moron that had never seen a phone with internet before. But it seems to be the standard, and my kingdom uses it.

Here's a tip free of charge: Don't use upo or pimp.

http://umunk.net/tf.html > search for some pretty low nwpa provinces or kd's that are coming ooeowcf that are within your nw range as they are usually pretty loaded for cash.

Thread Information