Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity vs. Pandas - Part 2

Sir Postalot
    Other interesting factor is divinity's temporary landdrop may just give their elves the ability to nightmare, that they may not have had beforehand. If so, Divinity could turn it around pretty quick. Fun fight, looking forward to seeing it. I can't quite figure out what pandas does with their 6k dudes. If they farm to 10k could really help em vs CR. If the 6k's can break divinity's TMs then they may be free to gain until they can help in the bank fight.

Other interesting factor is by beating down the orcs and bottom core, pandas may be able to turn their faeries into attackers (4x'ing down bottom at the start, and eventually in hitting banks that overpop). Especially if the faeries aren't terribly successfull in opping the banks. But if they can op the banks then it could be a big pandas win.

Enthusiast
    Wararararar! Lets get the party started!

Btw Shai, ur still starving :p

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Other interesting factor is divinity's temporary landdrop may just give their elves the ability to nightmare, that they may not have had beforehand. .
    that was the idea...

I think it's too much of a loss of tempo to try to take on those 1.2 mil avians. It's just too ambitious to try to put 1.2 mil nw avians into chain range when you're 500-900k on core. It will require multiple waves and also introduces new provs into the main core fight.

If I were div, I'd try to divide and conquer here. Focus on the avians 1 mil nw and lower to try to create a gap to stifle the chaining ability of Panda. It sucks that those 1.2 avians would hit the T/Ms, but if you can control the bottom core and work your MS on the bigger avians while they hit themselves out, you might be able to take them out later when they're a bit more fat and your elves/faeries have higher wpa. The longer your core can hold out, the longer the cows have to work their advantage.

You're just not going to win the 1 mil-1.5 mil fight this war.
    Last edited by Godly; 28-02-2016 at 05:19.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    I but if you can control the bottom core
    We cant, if we ingor that range it would have ended up 4v8 with them setup to in nw chain our banks and a wall of fearies stopping us from assisting help. We sim-ed that out w/my war leader playing us and me playing pandas...i crushed him in most of the plans.

I misread the !growth on Skittles: [23:51] <@mb> Skittles (X:X) 3hrs ago: 6,857 (-2,486) 1,019,535 (-169,318)

I thought he was starting at 1.2 mil (i added the 170k + 1 mil nw).

At 1 mil he fits right into what I was talking about. I was thinking you should have opened on Religitard, but Skittles is better @ 1 mil.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Enthusiast
    I misread the !growth on Skittles: [23:51] <@mb> Skittles (X:X) 3hrs ago: 6,857 (-2,486) 1,019,535 (-169,318)

At 1 mil he fits right into what I was talking about. I was thinking you should have opened on Religitard, but Skittles is better @ 1 mil.
    Skittles started at roughly 1.28mill and 7800 acres.

He received 3massacres to drop his NW before the TM's started.
    BLUE your my boy!

Strategy Moderator

the plan was to open on both we went something like 9/50 on nm wave using our mystics in nw range after 3 masssacres

Needs to get out more
    Are we talking about a nw zone?

The counter is for avian center nw to break ranks and rove the nw territory being opened. Its like opening your own micro pocket below the targeted zone. Pincer move on a bulge.

This is exactly where I try to position my elf cleric when I have one.

But you guys gave Hesus and the gap might've been bait.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 28-02-2016 at 13:10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

GL Divinity

Enthusiast
    Why the hell does the info on this war not show up on ************'s active war list? All the other wars have charts, but not this one! I've been checking all day.

Enthusiast
    Apparently utopia finder is blocked?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Che Guevara View Post
    Why the hell does the info on this war not show up on ************'s active war list? All the other wars have charts, but not this one! I've been checking all day.
    See here? http://tf.umunk.net/#war=2&id1=27&id2=227
    umunk.net
    Contact me if you want munkbot (find me on irc or on email).

Quote Originally Posted by Che Guevara View Post
    http://tf.umunk.net/#war=1 (Edit: Munk beat me to it :( reported)

Jedis of Divinity
    23,875,627gc (-2,667,847) 121,872 acres (-5,226)
    Pandamonium
    24,489,876gc (-2,740,122) 136,547 acres (-8,442)
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Thread Information