Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyro vs Spartans vs Triggered

First for Pyro sucks

Enthusiast
    May 2 of YR9 PyroManiaCs has withdrawn from war. Our people rejoice at our victory!

Thanks for the war. I'll try not to gloat but its hard because this is warring at a higher level then sparta usually does. First long hostile and cow fight for us, so we are real proud of our teams performance of course.
    Last edited by beans; 12-03-2016 at 21:01.
    All hail Bart of Farta

Gratz Sparta, GJ! Will we see a B2B try this time too from Pyro?
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by texn View Post
    We have to beat Sparta to war Divinity, so yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

beanz, please do be happy. I recall I was pretty happy first time monument beat anyone of any consequence. It was fun. So absolutely, be on a high dude. I would.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    beanz, please do be happy. I recall I was pretty happy first time monument beat anyone of any consequence. It was fun. So absolutely, be on a high dude. I would.
    haha. over LINE chat, Bart was like 'guys.. i HOPE you nubs realise who we just beat. pyro are a pretty kickass kd.' (paraphrasing) we're pretty stoked ^^
    Last edited by JohnnyReid; 12-03-2016 at 23:25.

Post Fiend
    @Korp You died of starvation?! haha you suck. Okay I'm going to teach you the basics. First you need to have enough farms to feed your people. 2nd you need some defense from thieves ops. You follow these tips and that won't happen any more. You have my word.

I like to post
    We're about 50-60% bigger than Pyro's. Other than that, I don't get why people act as if Nesta is some spiteful douche/noob. No idea why people have to burn him for this. He simply invested a ton of time into beating FS during hostile, succeeded, then was sorta let down by some players in his KD and his pride of not wanting to intra-hit down his orcs out of easy opping range and into core range. Still, I believe that he could've beaten FS even from the position he surrendered from, but he was simply too tired and not arsed anymore. You guys deserved the B2B.

Having warred Pyro now I basically saw 2 Kingdoms in 1, one that wanted to make the best of it and one that was just plain dumb or inactive. I really wonder how FS lost so badly because even though Nesta's tactics are mostly spot-on, he simply has a group of people in his KD incapable of carrying them out in any way. Really makes me want to try out FS this age :)

I'd also like to apologize to Nesta/Pyro for my distrust in their land dropping, I should've had more faith (doesn't mean I won't do it again though next time :D). Pyro were good sports and I'm sure with a few additions next age they'll be top nodge again.

Postaholic
    Curious if FS and Pyro will tangle again now...

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    Curious if FS and Pyro will tangle again now...
    Pretty sure they have EoA CF.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    We're about 50-60% bigger than Pyro's. Other than that, I don't get why people act as if Nesta is some spiteful douche/noob. No idea why people have to burn him for this. He simply invested a ton of time into beating FS during hostile, succeeded, then was sorta let down by some players in his KD and his pride of not wanting to intra-hit down his orcs out of easy opping range and into core range. Still, I believe that he could've beaten FS even from the position he surrendered from, but he was simply too tired and not arsed anymore. You guys deserved the B2B.

Having warred Pyro now I basically saw 2 Kingdoms in 1, one that wanted to make the best of it and one that was just plain dumb or inactive. I really wonder how FS lost so badly because even though Nesta's tactics are mostly spot-on, he simply has a group of people in his KD incapable of carrying them out in any way. Really makes me want to try out FS this age :)

I'd also like to apologize to Nesta/Pyro for my distrust in their land dropping, I should've had more faith (doesn't mean I won't do it again though next time :D). Pyro were good sports and I'm sure with a few additions next age they'll be top nodge again.
    Don't get too cocky just because you won one war :D

About that land dropping, I seriously have no idea why people grind FS about this (if they still do) since FS is like the only warring KD that takes land as bonus after war wins just to be able to compete with KDs like yours that grow into the top 20. Correct me if I'm wrong about them being the only ones, maybe you take land as bonus as well, still no reason to accuse FS of trying to stay small. Staying small is simply a tactical mistake if you want to compete in any of the charts anyway, so it shouldn't even be frowned upon if people accept the fact that KDs that stay small are likely to and will get farmed if they suddenly aspire to chart. Staying small is like saying we want to war as much as we can, mostly against weaker KDs, we are NOT planning on charting this age. Both are fine, people just need to understand what each means better.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 13-03-2016 at 07:28. Reason: Both is fine? I just woke up.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    If FS wants to war us theyre welcome to message me. They declined us early in the age when in range, not sure anymore why. Dunno where I mentioned the landdrops really, perhaps u can quote me on that.

the trick with getting a lot of wars is not staying big or small, its simply agreeing reasonable terms or even warring against the odds. that way peeps are more likely to agree to war ya

People accuse of random **** like that all the time.

Why they wouldn't war you I don't know, guess they had better options or were not ready for a conflict because they had naughty players like me who left :D

I like to post
    yea there were probably easier kds than us to war. Why go for a challenging war if u can trick other unfilled kds into war.

Thread Information