Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyro vs Spartans vs Triggered

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Thats rude, i noticed it. it was very painful but since I work and my kingdom is bunch of useless "dear friends" .. I did starve. You would think with a bot that spams province starving they would send some ****ing aid but no. Apparently I had aid blocked, but nobody tried to tell me that i did so im still mad! Mad and a feeling a bit stupid. \:D/
    You mean like this:

[21:58] <&Korp> .aid 500k bushels
    [21:58] <&BOT> use .aid amount(k|m) food|gc|solds|runes - eg .aid 100k food, .aid 10m gc
    [21:58] <&Korp> .aid 500k food
    [21:58] <&BOT> Added aid request! korp requests 500000 food
    [22:36] <&BOT> aintlion: korp u got incoming aid blokced

lol. Oh that is funny.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Fanatic
    so uh what is happening

The Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    so uh what is happening
    Goodz got kicked out of his prov for inactivity. That about sums up Utopia for right now.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

We had a deal for a cf, but one of our nubs messed up and learned Pyro.
    They've responded with like 20 razes or something.

Deal must be renegotiated and in the mean time we continue to hit them and vise versa.
    We are in mourning for goodz loss.

RIP goodz. We will never forget.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Forget who?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Goodz should rename to badz

@Bart - that's fine, but you were spamming in the Themes section. Don't do that.

huh? Are we still doing things? Korp, did you rebuild your farms yet? I am too lazy to take a survey. Let me know if I have to burn em all again.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

I like to post
    update on pending conflict:

Spartans asked pyro 1 week ago for acre cap. pyro insisted on having no more than 80k. Spartans agreed and grew enough so after LD to pandas theyd be under cap. Pyro grew from 71K to 92K with as of yet no concrete plans to drop (even though I suggested quite a few solutions).

Spartans hope Pyro will stick to their wardeal and hopes that by the time war starts their leadership is back to full activity.

Meh, I saw something about hits. It should probably be ok. No need for drama on that. Stick to evil conspiracy theories, its more fun.

Needs to get out more
    I volunteered my Freeakacres with ESP to be donated to a birthday party for the arctic circle. It's like the faery circle with gortex.

March 21 of YR8

Forces from An unknown province from Happy birthday arctic (I-70:North) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 389 acres! We lost 5 billion Trolls and 7 billion Ogres in this battle.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 04-03-2016 at 15:02.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post
    Sheister, I start to get worried when someone who's been online 24/7 for the last 1.5 month, is from Singapore, and even while driving plays with his phone, suddenly goes semi-active just when you're prepping for conflict and way beyond the acre-cap. BB was going to do the landdrop, yet when I ask BB it's only 3K that they do. Fact is that we had a notice deal of 48 hours. I first gave you an extra 2 days (96 hours total) and then on top of that another 3 days to give you time to prep. When giving a KD 5 days extra to prep I at least expect to stick to the land cap. Did you guys explore to 55K when facing FS?

Forum Fanatic
    now, i thought bart was Heaven. did old acc get banned or something? help.

The Jerks.

Needs to get out more
    You know I'm good for my share Bart. If they have to destroy my province to meet the cap then coolio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information