Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian Rebellion VS Pandas

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I think talk first think second is more like when your KD claims it's going to gain big off pandas then farms out to them.
    You mean "your KD" as in flogger making such claims? Flogger might play here but he doesn't speak for 24 others when it comes to making claims. I myself was convinced it'd be hard for us to win at all given our goofy setup.

Crawling back is more like claiming to not be competing, getting a farmout, and suddenly claiming to be competing again, then crawling back to not competing at the first sign of adversity.
    We were never competing, but simple souls like yourselves find it too hard to comprehend a kingdom like ours may not have goals.

Or maybe crawling back is like when you try to be the morality police and threaten gangbangs over other people's farmouts, only to flip the script and turn baiting ghetto farmouts into your standard operating procedure over the past 3 ages. Wait no that's just being hilariously hypocritical.
    It wasn't even baiting. It was just nubs like your KD giving us a button and another overly enthusiastically retalling. Nubs like you and them don't see the danger in a button given out of range while we have stupid declare rules.
    Not sure whom I threatened to GB, we just did it. I consider our choices to be morally correct. If you disagree (which wouldn't surprise me considering your stance vs our KD), that's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by jwuzi View Post
    CR tanking gold
    Panda tanking ruby (goldy mad)
    Lols

I'm so proud over protector each time he multi quotes. It's like your kid finally grown up.

Veteran
    But he still double posts. Does it trigger you korp?

Their faery's are hard to get intel on. We probably can break them with ruby but alas...
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

I view CR as being the parent in a household where I'm the sole breadwinner and I come home from work and still have to clean up everyone's mess, cook, and help the kids with their homework and in return all the kids like my spouse more.

I was trying to talk strategy yesterday and everyone in the council just kept posting fake logs about landing LL on me.
    Last edited by Godly; 08-03-2016 at 16:18.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    We were never competing, but simple souls like yourselves find it too hard to comprehend a kingdom like ours may not have goals.
    There it is, the old reliable cop out "Hurr durr, we weren't even competing guyz"

Strange for a KD to grow pump and fight whoring KDs while not competing.

Somehow I feel like your tone would be very different had you actually beat pandas and ended up in a favorable position.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    I was trying to talk strategy yesterday and everyone in the council just kept posting fake logs about landing LL on me.
    So was LLing you part of the strategy? Maybe you were both talking about the same thing...

#nextlevelstrats

I like to post
    I view CR as being the parent in a household where I'm the sole breadwinner and I come home from work and still have to clean up everyone's mess, cook, and help the kids with their homework and in return all the kids like my spouse more.

Start your own family and fill it with people that do appreciate it ^^

Forum Fanatic
    In any case....
    End of the day, more action:
    We razed a different one of their ~11k cows, they hit one of our halflings. They are now out of fort and in aggressive. Based on the gians, I'd say their hit was still made from fort.

e: more hits from them now
    Last edited by Zauper; 08-03-2016 at 18:01.

Post Demon
    I like CR, but gotta root for the underdog.
    Go Pandas !

Forum Fanatic
    They started a sapphire, but haven't funded. We killed the gold and hit their big cow.

Meter is 4|8, with us having 1-way ops.

Post Fiend
    So much advantages again and again playing it slow. Give pandas the button allready

Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    So much advantages again and again playing it slow. Give pandas the button allready
    Who has all these advantages you speak of?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by era View Post
    Divinity has all advantages :O

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by era View Post
    well if they drop our core some and they grow some land, we indeed will have huge bpa advantage on core
    Last edited by SnirpsneR; 08-03-2016 at 20:06.

Thread Information