Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian Rebellion VS Pandas

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Well, you know we cant have much of a stock over here, the real question is how much effort have CR done to stock and what it looks like after this potential stock is invested.
    There's the potential for ~320 BPA stocked (5 days active, 1 day intensive, 200 WW -- plus anything acquired pre-war). Minus what, 12% growth? ~280 BPA stocked, then. I'd hazard that's more than we have stocked on average.

I like to post
    There's the potential for ~320 BPA stocked (5 days active, 1 day intensive, 200 WW -- plus anything acquired pre-war). Minus what, 12% growth? ~280 BPA stocked, then. I'd hazard that's more than we have stocked on average.
    Disappointed Zauper... you know the standards to which we hold CR. You do not deal in potentialities!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    who are these ghettos
    Swagger ftw! Bunnies TF!!

Forum Addict
    Assuming there is like 300bpa difference on average then that's probably around 1300 bpa vs 1000 bpa average. Due to diminishing returns (2x sci gives ~50% more effect). So +30% sci can translate into 10-15% more sci bonus. Nothing major. That difference is almost made up for by Pandas' honor bonuses on war heros.

CR have more GC stocks it seems (we'll see for sure once everyone is trained), but other than that it's "rather" even. The main difference, as Zauper points out, is the difference in gc/bpa stocks on our cows vs theirs.

Gonna be fun war!

Post Demon
    It would be kind of nice if your buddy chuck wasn't interfering with your 2nd war opponent in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    lol mmmm

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post

CR have more GC stocks it seems (we'll see for sure once everyone is trained), but other than that it's "rather" even. The main difference, as Zauper points out, is the difference in gc/bpa stocks on our cows vs theirs.

Gonna be fun war!
    CR has more gc stock it "seems"....

cJ would say this is 50/50
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

I like to post
    Ah. I remember Chuck. He also stole from us quite a lot then was offended we asked him to stop or be razed. Forgot where he played though but we CFed his KD in the end.

Meep that is just silly. Chuck left Pandas and he stole both Pandas and Div into our prep. It took quite some effort to have him back off.
    We had an excessive amount of KDs stealing us into prep pre our last 4 fights. We sorted most if not everyone out in diplomatic talks.
    This is your first incoming fight for this age, i would expect some people to steal your KD because you have like 3 times as much gold as we do and you likely pissed off a lot more people and also you likely did not have to dip a few people that is likely to FSU into prep. GL
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Enthusiast
    Meep that is just silly. Chuck left Pandas and he stole both Pandas and Div into our prep. It took quite some effort to have him back off.
    We had an excessive amount of KDs stealing us into prep pre our last 4 fights. We sorted most if not everyone out in diplomatic talks.
    This is your first incoming fight for this age, i would expect some people to steal your KD because you have like 3 times as much gold as we do and you likely pissed off a lot more people and also you likely did not have to dip a few people that is likely to FSU into prep. GL
    He's hitting.

Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    He's hitting.
    That's condemned by Pandas ofc.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Forum Fanatic
    lol mmmm

CR has more gc stock it "seems"....

cJ would say this is 50/50
    Yes, obviously we have more gc stock :p Our training is also more expensive, and we have what, 500k less trained units atm? I'd expect us to have more stock post training, but the gap will be significantly less.

It's not 50/50, but it's also not 90/10. Let's not pretend that high honor WH aren't useful even with a sci disadvantage :p

I like to post
    So its Zauper vs Anri....look like equal battle ! :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Demon
    Oh, you and chuck aren't friends no more? :(

But any time I was trolling Simians, he was so quick to show up and defend your honor!

Chuck, why have you forsaken Anri.

Veteran
    FML. I thought this war was next week. I have so many scratches and bruises from frisbee - no way I'm ready for war selfies :(
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

Forum Fanatic
    It's not even chuck you nubs?

Thread Information