Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian Rebellion VS Pandas

It's hard to believe Anri, after he basically gloated Jewzi was dead and the first response to the screenshot is from a Panda player who believes it's possible.

Postaholic
    LOL if pandas wanted someone to hit CR they wouldent have to look or ask anyone, personal i would hit the CR scumbags in heartbeat, make 100 multies if that what it took only thing keeping me away is i dont want anri or hesus to suffer for my fun and hate, i think vir would be the first i killed tho, low life sell out traitor of the worst kind.

But ofc you know all this steel meanie having fun on anri's exspense

P.s Godly is a ****ty player, as proven many times cant build or create anything on his own, have to get the help of snake tung zauper and master tool maker munk (who we know is the real key to any CR strenght).
    Last edited by Mike^; 18-03-2016 at 15:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    It's hard to believe Anri, after he basically gloated Jewzi was dead and the first response to the screenshot is from a Panda player who believes it's possible.
    Message from Octo to Folle:

Fw: A Great Scheme!
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev
    Dearest Folle,

Bry and Steel said you might be up to taking part in this scheme with me: I wanna basically convince everybody that my fake logs of you, Anri, and I colluding in these razes are legit. Your support in the thread would make it 2v1 and cause him look hilariously bad. http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...1#post15372796

It would mean the WoL to me if you would be inclined to help!

Yours truly,
    octobrev

P.S. If they do hit you with some odd IP ban for your beautiful artwork, I can prolly help slide you around it! Keep up the good work soldier! <3

Yes, i got this on screenshot and such also. Because Folle is a nice dude and sent it to me.
    I dont know why i have to even go thru the lengths of confirm that octobrev is a stupid troll, he is not even funny and he tries way to hard. He needs to get a life.
    Maybe he is pissed off because i beat up his loverboy Realest in a whopping 3 wars in a row. ;-
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Yes, i got this on screenshot and such also. Because Folle is a nice dude and sent it to me.
    I dont know why i have to even go thru the lengths of confirm that octobrev is a stupid troll, he is not even funny and he tries way to hard. He needs to get a life.
    Maybe he is pissed off because i beat up his loverboy Realest in a whopping 3 wars in a row. ;-
    So what you saying is that Octos screenshot is fake but your screenshot is real? lol.

Also you bragging about beating Trollfags? lol. Crown virgins are so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Because Folle is a nice dude and sent it to me.
    This made me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by era View Post
    This made me lol.
    Anry lives in a world where everyone is nice as long as they dont do anything towards him. DOesnt matter what they do to others.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Wow, I can get textual too!

If I die and go to hell real soon,
    it will appear to me as this room.
    And for eternity I'd lay in bed
    in my boxers, half stoned,
    with the pillow under my head.
    I don't see a lot of Say Anything references on the internet...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    LOL if pandas wanted someone to hit CR they wouldent have to look or ask anyone, personal i would hit the CR scumbags in heartbeat, make 100 multies if that what it took only thing keeping me away is i dont want anri or hesus to suffer for my fun and hate, i think vir would be the first i killed tho, low life sell out traitor of the worst kind.

But ofc you know all this steel meanie having fun on anri's exspense

P.s Godly is a ****ty player, as proven many times cant build or create anything on his own, have to get the help of snake tung zauper and master tool maker munk (who we know is the real key to any CR strenght).
    I don't know if you are joking or not actually but if you are not I'm very happy to explain my situation to you mike, still my pm.log with hesus outweighs the crpriv.log 2:1 (yes with all 25 people included).

its not like i joined abs (LIKE HESUS DID EEEH).. ;)

edit. uh yea im not gonna update whole utalk on it by the way just if you ever got curious you can always pm me..
    Last edited by vir; 18-03-2016 at 16:59.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Veteran
    Anyone who wants to watch Canadian Indoor Frisbee Nats (and me!) play tomorrow can pm me for the link.

Full night sleep + fresh shave this morning. So awesome!!!!

Everyone should try taking a day / weekend off imo.
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    How will you Frisbee on one foot?

Quote Originally Posted by jwuzi View Post
    Anyone who wants to watch Canadian Indoor Frisbee Nats (and me!) play tomorrow can pm me for the link.

Full night sleep + fresh shave this morning. So awesome!!!!

Everyone should try taking a day / weekend off imo.
    You are welcome ;)

Imagine if Godly had just apologized for hitting into a war, returned the acres, and CF'ed. Would have saved him from ~25 posts here, loads of irc convo's and his stewards death.
    Maybe, just maybe, Godly learned something. Doubt it though. Some kids never learn :(

There isn't a single kingdom in utopia that wouldn't retal your hit // run to war. We made the 1 retal. Take your lies elsewhere.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

I think the issue is that the retal (Folle) was retaliated (Octo) by a hit into war? If so i would be pissed too Godly. If im mistaken then carry on :P
    War is what happens when language fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Folle View Post
    You are welcome ;)

Imagine if Godly had just apologized for hitting into a war, returned the acres, and CF'ed. Would have saved him from ~25 posts here, loads of irc convo's and his stewards death.
    Maybe, just maybe, Godly learned something. Doubt it though. Some kids never learn :(
    So, have you asked for forgiveness for all the **** you have pulled through your Utopian career?

I like to post
    Octo could've made an honest mistake not seeing they were at war. One of my guys just hit into an active war. Took the intel 2-3 ticks early then hit later (he bounced btw as well because the intel was old).

Thread Information